lemonsandroses

Largest Amount Of Hours Put Into A Game.

14 posts in this topic

Well, this is the walk of shame, ladies. What is the longest you've clocked on your favorite games?

I have a couple hundred hours into each Elder Scrolls Games, and I have at least a hundred into each Final Fantasy (7-12), and God knows how many hours I put into my MMO.

But my poison? Well... it's Ticket to Ride... sitting at 225 hours. Needless to say, no one wants to play the board game with me anymore. :(

How about you?

Hmm. Truly hard to count. I play .Hack on PS2 and it would be in the hundreds, especially since my data was wiped and I had to start over. I also have over 10 years worth of time spent on EverQuest. Elder Scrolls would also be a few hundred hours. A couple hundred on the Fallout games.. Being an insomniac helps with gaming and reading hours. lol

Yeah I go through some insomnia bouts too. The Ticket to Ride was a bout of depression, haha. But Fallout, yeah. I forgot about that one. I only played 4 because the others were visually too dark for me, like I couldn't make things out on the screen.

I've never played EverQuest, but I've always thought it looked fun.

I played .Hack once, and it seemed like fun, but I think I got confused or something and stopped.

Yeah I go through some insomnia bouts too. The Ticket to Ride was a bout of depression, haha. But Fallout, yeah. I forgot about that one. I only played 4 because the others were visually too dark for me, like I couldn't make things out on the screen.

I've never played EverQuest, but I've always thought it looked fun.

I played .Hack once, and it seemed like fun, but I think I got confused or something and stopped.

I've never played The Ticket to Ride. I may have to check in to that one. I know what you mean about Fallout. I had to alter the contrast on my tv to see most of it and still have a few issues due to losing the ability to see certain colors.

EverQuest is a lot of fun but if you get into a major guild and have scheduled times where you have to be on for hours of hardcore play, it can be a bit grueling. I still enjoyed it though. It was something I got into with my hubby.

.Hack required a good bit of looking things up. It is so much more than just following a story line which is what draws me to games. There are alot of side quests and you can just do nothing but free running to places. I've probably spent just as much time reading on the game as I have playing it. It's also a continuous game so once you finish the first, that data transfers into the next one.

Oh lawd....

Ever since I got Mass Effect Trilogy and Dragon Age series, I've put in about....500hours per game (put together about 3,000hrs).

Wow, now I'm wondering what life is about. Lol

I used to play video games 8-10 hours back when I was younger. Now, I only spend like 2-4/hours depending on the game. i get bored so easily now. I wish I could go back to the days when I just play video games all day lol

The longest hours would be like 100+ hours mostly because of jRPGs

Edited by Hintkin

Ah what wonderful years haha.I used to play Kingdom Hearts non stop.I was so obsessed with the game that I was playing it until I finished it, with two or three hours sleep the night and straight to the game in the morning ha.And that was for several days

World of Warcraft. I'm a great priest healer!

That game took a large part of my youth. Sometimes only going to the toilet when I was in screaming pain. But you probably don't need to know that.

I'd love to have that sense of awe that I used to have from first exploring Azeroth.

I used to play world of Warcraft ! Played it for 6 years - my summer at high school was spent behind a computer lol much like my summers now... But at least I get paid for it!

Oh lawd....

Ever since I got Mass Effect Trilogy and Dragon Age series, I've put in about....500hours per game (put together about 3,000hrs).

Wow, now I'm wondering what life is about. Lol

I recently started playing the Mass Effect Trilogy and it's way too addicting! I play for hours and then dream about it all night, before swearing it off for another week. It's too good!

I've avoided looking at my total hours played, I don't want to know! I will say that Skyrim, The Sims 4, and Fable 3 are my all time most played games, and I've probably spent thousands of hours combined on them.

I recently started playing the Mass Effect Trilogy and it's way too addicting! I play for hours and then dream about it all night, before swearing it off for another week. It's too good!

I've avoided looking at my total hours played, I don't want to know! I will say that Skyrim, The Sims 4, and Fable 3 are my all time most played games, and I've probably spent thousands of hours combined on them.

They are coming out with Mass Effect Andromeda....2017, but pre-order is up....

They are coming out with Mass Effect Andromeda....2017, but pre-order is up....

Ohmy well I better hurry up and finish the first 3! Thanks for the tip!

Ohmy well I better hurry up and finish the first 3! Thanks for the tip!

Anytime, actually made a guide for the trilogy, so if you have any question just ask. :)

Hmm, it'd have to be World of Warcraft - I've been playing for years, we're not talking hrs of play, but weeks. But Oblivion on the xbox 360 I managed to clock up over 200 hours on too :P