Phalen

Art And Poetry Forum Fyi !!!

10 posts in this topic

I just been made Mod the other day and one of my duties is to over see the Art and Poetry Forum. :grin:

So I figured I would pin a topic that would help give ideas on what could be posted here. Also ideas are very welcome to be listed here too. Lets make this area very creative!! Maybe we can teach or learn some creative stuff.

~What Is In Here And What Can Be In Here~

+Poetry/lyrics

+Artwork

+Creative Writing

+Photography

+Photoshop art

+Creative help

+Tattoo art

+Fashion design

+CREATIVITY!

Now whats your ideas for what you'd like to see in here?

:D:D :hug: Just cleaned up this area (Art and Poetry forum) so that everyone has a Poetry/Creative gallery threads of their own with everything that has been posted by them on here. If you don't have one....then by all means start one! :D:D :hiya: To keep this place squared away and easy to locate all of that beloved creativity of yours or somebody else's. :hiya: :hiya: Edited by Phalen

Ok ladies I have cleaned up and organised this art and Poetry forum for sanity's sake. Everything you've posted is there I just grouped them all together in your own thread gallery. I named them that....but if you want me to change the title to something else let me know what. Any questions, comments, and/or ideas.....let me know leave it here even. :evilgrin: Cheers,

Phalen

Art and Poetry Forum Moderator

Thank you Phalen.. I was soo happy last night when I saw that it all had been organized. The smallest things make me the happiest.. For some reason I felt soo proud. LOL Okay.. yeah I know.. I'm a dork. lol

This is awesome, great work Phalen.

I just started a thread for myself for my poems. Am I suppose to just post my poems in the one thread, or do I start a new thread for each? Please let me know...until I find out otherwise, I will post to the same thread.

Congrats on becoming a MoD. This section is much better :love0054: a rose from rose

Phalen, How do I start my own thread? I might like to have one for artwork and one for tattoos that I have done. Thanks

Hi Phalen I'm a newbie but I've been stashing my poetry around ...how do I get a thread thingy? I'm still just short of enough posts for a blog but feeling especially creative...just wanted to drop a line to get clear on SOP. Thank you!