Hi I'm Bi

Would You Pay For Sex With A Woman?

Just wondering, would anyone here ever consider paying a woman for sex? I sometimes fantasize about it and I'm wondering if that makes me really really weird.

• Upvote 4

Admittedly there are times I have thought about doing the same. I thought I was the only one who thought this way.

• Upvote 3

I've thought about but I know I'd never committ. More like a fleeting thought.

• Upvote 2

morning guys, :wink: iv'e often thought about paying for a massage with a happy ending, men do it so why shouldn't we. :maninlove: might even make it my once a week treat hehehe.

• Upvote 9

Okay whew. So I'm not the only one. Thanks for your honesty ladies!

• Upvote 1

There's a thread here about this, titled "Hiring a woman" by a member called Whippet. I'm not sure on what forum but it may be of interest.

• Upvote 2

It has definitely been a fantasy of mine that did turn me on, but in real life I think I would not.

• Upvote 1

morning guys, :wink: iv'e often thought about paying for a massage with a happy ending, men do it so why shouldn't we. :maninlove: might even make it my once a week treat hehehe.

I'd love to know where I can find one of these happy ending massages, I'd be all over that lol. Damn small town blues again!

• Upvote 1

My little treat to myself which my husband doesnt know about, is to occassionally go for a naturist massage which has a happy ending. It is with a nice full figured bi woman of my own age who you have a chat. During the session she now allows me to give her a personal massage in return.
  • Upvote 7

My little treat to myself which my husband doesnt know about, is to occassionally go for a naturist massage which has a happy ending. It is with a nice full figured bi woman of my own age who you have a chat. During the session she now allows me to give her a personal massage in return.

wow do tell me when & were i'll come join in, :girlcrazy: :girlcrazy: :girlcrazy:

• Upvote 1

I'd love to know where I can find one of these happy ending massages, I'd be all over that lol. Damn small town blues again!

Ditto this!! Geez you lucky gals who can experience THIS. Wow.

• Upvote 3

Ditto this!! Geez you lucky gals who can experience THIS. Wow.

Right!! A little jealous here lol

• Upvote 1

Well for those of you who are indeed willing to pay for sex with women and are in or near the Lothian region, I'm usually available Monday and Wednesday evenings. Be assured I don't overcharge ha!

• Upvote 5

Well for those of you who are indeed willing to pay for sex with women and are in or near the Lothian region, I'm usually available Monday and Wednesday evenings. Be assured I don't overcharge ha!

I'll send you a deposit ;)

I don't think it's a strange thing if you've never done it and would like the security and anonymity of it or have no other way to get experience.

Would I do it probably not.

Edited by Hungry

I'll send you a deposit ;)

No need. You can pay at the end if you're fully satisfied :)

• Upvote 1

Ha ha, ROFLMBO. x

Just a snog would do me!

• Upvote 3

Glad you're confident. I'll let you know when I'm in town.. But wait if you enjoy it too, I still have to pay? Wait you're a clever girl.. ;)

This reminds me of the time of I was approached to be a lady's first time, at least I don't have to worry about that with Firthsal!

0 Edited by Tirza
  • Upvote 2

Do they have naturist massages in the US?!?!?! :wink:

• Upvote 2

You've described my ideal massage, maybe we should get together :D

0 Edited by Tirza

Do they have naturist massages in the US?!?!?! :wink:

Of course they do!

• Upvote 1