Hi I'm Bi

Would You Pay For Sex With A Woman?

89 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2016 at 0:30 AM, sussexcurious said:
On 10/25/2016 at 5:00 PM, jayuk said:

morning guys, :wink: iv'e often thought about paying for a massage with a happy ending, men do it so why shouldn't we. :maninlove: might even make it my once a week treat hehehe.

My little treat to myself which my husband doesnt know about, is to occassionally go for a naturist massage which has a happy ending. It is with a nice full figured bi woman of my own age who you have a chat. During the session she now allows me to give her a personal massage in return.

@sussexcurious-I'm very jealous! This is my number  1 fantasy and you've taken it to reality - lucky you :)

I haven't actually paid for female sex but have on occasions pickup the tab for dinner or lunch that later resulted in us having sex.  It doesn't happen often but it does happen :D!!!

Pay for sex? No, I cant see me ever doing that and I know me pretty darn well. Lol

I would be willing to pay a domina, which depending on the scene may not amount to paying for sex per se but is still exchanging money for erotic stimulation. In that case I would think of it less as paying someone to love me and more as showing my appreciation for the expertise of a professional.

I can only feel sexual with a person after I've bonded with that person, so no, I would not pay to have sex with a woman.  I have always been envious of people who can fully live in-the-moment and have carefree sex (paid or unpaid).

No need to pay for it, so Nope!  On the other hand I could probably be bought by the right person!lol. 

On 16/09/2017 at 2:55 AM, Femme Lusting said:

I can only feel sexual with a person after I've bonded with that person, so no, I would not pay to have sex with a woman.  I have always been envious of people who can fully live in-the-moment and have carefree sex (paid or unpaid).

I am exactly the same.

I think I have always had a fantacy like this. Never experienced it though and i think i really want to 

It's emotional and the sensual side that attracts me more than anything X 

If they had that option here on the east coast of Canada I would definitely be all over it. 

I have definitely thought about it but I doubt I would 

I don't think I'd do this.  I'm an Accountant.  For me, it all about the Romance, not the Finance

Ame

There was a time I thought about it but I realized that I would never do it because I want to form a connection with whomever I sleep with. But trust me, there are times I think I am idiot and I should just do it. 

Hmmm -

I've re-read these posts and I note that most responders say they wouldn't pay for sex.  But now I'm curious:

• If you were someone that said you would pay, how much would you be willing to pay?
  • If you were someone that said they would not pay, is there a price that might change your mind (say, for example, US$5)?

This could be interesting ...

Ame