caliwoman

Do You Like To Kiss Someone After They Go Down On You?

95 posts in this topic

I guess, in general, do you mind tasting yourself?

One of the gals I spoke to had a thing for wanting to stick a finger in me, then bringing that finger my lips and having me suck on it.

This prompted me to do a search online (lol) that showed some women like it and some don't.

What say you?

I bet it's a turn on for her, and may be for practical purposes too. I like to taste my girlfriends's pussy when I finger her. I also find that I need to get her super wet so I can work her clit up to orgasm. Yum.

I like to taste my pussy. It tastes natural and kind of turns me on :heart:

I would say that I would rather not taste myself or kiss someone directly after they ate me out.

However, if that someone had done a good job, I wouldn't not kiss them after.

I think it's mega hot to kiss after someone's been going down on me, or vice versa. If she's made me cum hard, I want to kiss her, regardless of my flavor on her. I want to attack her after she makes me cum!!

Yes!!!! That's the best kiss in the world! ;-)

I don't like to taste myself AT ALL.

Neither from the finger or my partner nor after she went down on me. If she liked it the other way round, me going down on her then kissing her for example, fine -happy to proceed!

I don't like to taste myself AT ALL.

Neither from the finger or my partner nor after she went down on me. If she liked it the other way round, me going down on her then kissing her for example, fine -happy to proceed!

That's me to. :)

I think it's mega hot to kiss after someone's been going down on me, or vice versa. If she's made me cum hard, I want to kiss her, regardless of my flavor on her. I want to attack her after she makes me cum!!

What she said! Yes to this!

Totally agree with this for what it's worth, although I don't know from experience, I definitely find the idea "mega hot" as BiTriMama puts it. It's my belief that sex with a woman is as much sensual as it is sexual, kissing after orgasm is all part of the experience

I mean I'd rather not, but if the moment takes you the moment takes you.

I have a system, that is all I'm saying ;)

Edited by Hungry

Whether it is a man or a woman who had gone down on me, i would still live to kiss them. It's the blend Taye and the taste of their mouth and how warm and juicy it all is.

Well I can speak from experience now, I love kissing netty after, and surprised myself how much of a turn on it was to kiss her after I had given her a nice orgasm. It was actually amazing :)

Oops not sure how that typo happened. I meant to say Its the blend of the taste of me and the taste of their mouth and how warm and juicy it all is.

Love it! Such a turn on to taste my own especially when she has made me explode with an intense orgasm.

I would love to get to know lol just saying.....;)

Love it , my girl and I say we have completed the act , kissing each other after we have both had an orgasm, especially if we had squirted, as we occasionally do.

Total turn on for me. Kissing someone after they've gone down on me, excites me because it's almost like you're not supposed to do it. The fact that I love it, just makes me more excited. I generally get turned on by doing things that you're not supposed to do and/or like.

I would love to get to know lol just saying..... ;)

I'm with softdeedee! lol

Never been with a woman to that extent but I just know I would love to do that. Can imagine how erotic it would be.

The replies have been interesting!

Either doesn't bother me one bit. It is absolutely mega hot! Kissing after sex is usually a must for me. It deepens the connection and sort of finalizes the act of sex. Or at least that particular session. The whole bit, salty sweat, slippery bodies, moans, spit and juices... its all part of the sexy hot sensory experience. In the past have been asked to rinse my mouth... and its hard.. I feel like im somehow washing away what has happend. I don't like it.. not to mention the fact.. i don't really want to get out of bed after.. I just wanna lay there, catch my breath and be a lazy bumb for about 15 mins.

Sounds like some like it and some don't as was stated in the first post.

Edited by naturally_lovely