caliwoman

Do You Like To Kiss Someone After They Go Down On You?

98 posts in this topic

Not really. Unless I'm really into and got lost in the moment.

I love my own taste alot. Sometimes I also stick a finger in me and lick it up... but kissing a girl who has just eaten me out is sooo much better!

Total turn on lol been away for ages and this is the first thing I read why did I leave haha

Yes, I like! :) I also like the taste of pussy better than that of a penis.

same here. I hated giving blow jobs, ugh. That should have told me something years ago lol. I was honestly terrified that since I Hated giving them I would hate to "go there" with women, boy was I wrong.

Yes, I love tasting myself. In fact, just yesterday I tasted quite a bit of my own juice. ;-)

Total turn on for me. Kissing someone after they've gone down on me, excites me because it's almost like you're not supposed to do it. The fact that I love it, just makes me more excited. I generally get turned on by doing things that you're not supposed to do and/or like.

Three cheers for doing things you're not supposed to do! :girldevil:

I am not. But if you are one who does not like the taste of yourself on your partners mouth... how do you ask them to change the flavor after they have gone down on you?

Well my partner won't go down on me.. but after he's been fingering me or I've been riding him, fuck I love the taste of my own juices.

It's a total turn on for me to kiss someone after they get me off with their tongue. I do enjoy the taste my own juices as well.

I've tasted myself so often on my lover's lips and fingers that my mind has made a firm association between my taste and being aroused so I like it. I have a hard time remembering way back to the beginning of my sex life and how I felt about it.

Metal associations are powerful things!

I've tasted myself so often on my lover's lips and fingers that my mind has made a firm association between my taste and being aroused so I like it. I have a hard time remembering way back to the beginning of my sex life and how I felt about it.

Metal associations are powerful things!

I hadn't considered getting used to it like that, it sounds rather nice when you put it that way. Thanks, you've given me something to look forward to!

I love kissing someone after they've gone down on me. My husband does this all the time and it's a huge turn on. I haven't had this experience yet with a woman, but I can only imagine the kiss after a 69!!!! :heat: :wub:

I do like it when my husband is eating me and then comes up for air and passionately kisses me. I think I taste sweet and like the flavor. Sometimes I'll surprise him and ride him for a bit and then clean my juices off of him. I will lick my fingers after I masturbate too, even without an audience. ;)

23 minutes ago, Playful said:

I do like it when my husband is eating me and then comes up for air and passionately kisses me. I think I taste sweet and like the flavor. Sometimes I'll surprise him and ride him for a bit and then clean my juices off of him. I will lick my fingers after I masturbate too, even without an audience. ;)

WOOOW that sounds enticing :-D   Oh I love when bubby goes down on me and then comes up and kisses me.. sometimes his beard gets in the way. but I would love to know how erotic it would be if a woman went down on me. geezz

I've never had the experience but I'm sure I would love it. I taste myself all the time and love it.

On 10/30/2016 at 10:27 PM, caliwoman said:

I guess, in general, do you mind tasting yourself?

One of the gals I spoke to had a thing for wanting to stick a finger in me, then bringing that finger my lips and having me suck on it.

This prompted me to do a search online (lol) that showed some women like it and some don't.

What say you?

I love the way I taste.  That being said, I love kissing someone after they've gone down on me, as long as there is no facial hair. If it's a woman, or my husband is freshly shaved, I love it, but if he's scruffy, I hate it. I think it's more the soggy, hairy feeling I dislike against my chin, rather than the taste. I always make him wipe his chin before he kisses me. 

I think it's super hot to kiss after we've gone down on each other. I love the taste of us together and separate. Mmm mmm good. 

I've actually just started to love it! Thanks to my gf!! I was never into it with my hubby, just didn't seem sensual or hot to me. But with my gf, damn it's hot and sexy as hell!! 

Edited by spirit4ever

Well it depends if I had a soaking in my hot tub first .. lol 

No question for me, it is very arousing to kiss my g/f afterwards and vise versa.. So sensual tasting me  on her lips.

Yep I love it :)

I absolutely love kissing after oral sex.  It's so sensual to know that the lips you're kissing was just on your most intimate area. 

On 10/30/2016 at 8:10 PM, BiTriMama said:

I think it's mega hot to kiss after someone's been going down on me, or vice versa. If she's made me cum hard, I want to kiss her, regardless of my flavor on her. I want to attack her after she makes me cum!!

I agree! Licking and tasting fingers too mmm. Very sensual. I am all about the senses so I like to experience it all. 

I used to think the idea was really unappealing. After a while, getting caught up in the moment and just going with it, I got used to tasting my own juices when making out with my guy afterward. It became something I didn't even think of and now I associate it with a lot of other good stuff so I'm totally fine with it.