caliwoman

Do You Like To Kiss Someone After They Go Down On You?

93 posts in this topic

I kiss after people go down on me and the other way around. It doesn't bother me. I never really think about it. I've tasted myself after fingering. But I'm not a big fan of fingering itself  so it's not something I often do.

When my husband comes up I can say it isn't much of a turn on.  It is almost as if he is trying to recreate my previous experiences with women and it comes nowhere close.  It is almost like there is a sense of urgency for him.  Having a woman between my legs and finding her way back up to kiss me is erotic and sensual.  

Yes!!!!  I love kissing her after she's gone down on me and vice versa.  It's so hot!

My husband is big on kissing me immediately after eating my pussy. I know he likes it that I don't push him away and that I actually want and enjoy tasting myself on his lips. I imagine being with a woman and having the same done, immediately after going down on her/her on me. He also likes me kissing him, with some of his cum still in my mouth. We both enjoy the exchange and swapping of our own juices, and it usually helps keep the moment going and excites more sex. 

Yes! It is so hot.. love to taste myself on their lips

I've always loved that. Before I'd been with a woman I liked it when a man did this with me because the taste and smell would make me wonder what it would be like to go down on a woman. It turned me on so much. I still like it when hubby does it because I haven't been with a woman in ages.

I love the taste of me on someone's lips and tongue.  I also love to kiss my lover after going down on them. After going down the first time on my current lady I kissed her and then whispered in her ear "do you like the taste of you on me?".  I thought she was going to suck my face off.  I guess asking made her feel free to enjoy it!

I love the scent right after I orgasm and I love the taste.

I for sure would! I love the smell & taste of myself & love kissing. 

I hope I don't come off as too much of a freak when I say that thjs drives me wild! I love kissing someone after they have just gone down on me! I don't know what it is about doing it, but tasting myself turns me on like crazy. 

Edited by Songbird16

On 10/31/2016 at 7:05 AM, TBD78 said:
On 10/30/2016 at 11:10 PM, BiTriMama said:

I think it's mega hot to kiss after someone's been going down on me, or vice versa. If she's made me cum hard, I want to kiss her, regardless of my flavor on her. I want to attack her after she makes me cum!!

What she said! Yes to this!

Yes staring in her eyes as she comes toward me... kissing, sucking, and licking my cum from her before I return the pleasure... starting with her nipples, etc etc etc............

I don't like to kiss someone who's gone down on me but I am ok with them sticking fingers in my mouth after digital penetration. I'm not sure what accounts for the difference, perhaps the intensity of flavor.

I like tasting myself and I love kissing, so yes, I would be completely fine with kissing after oral sex.

I love tasting myself while I masterbate, and love the taste of myself on my lover's lips, after he goes down on me.  So much fun too.

I would lick the shit out of someone’s lips after they ate my pussy. Even after I finger myself I lick my own fingers and it taste so good .

Yes - doesn’t bother me at all. 

On 5/29/2017 at 8:45 PM, Ambrosia said:

I love the way I taste.  That being said, I love kissing someone after they've gone down on me, as long as there is no facial hair. If it's a woman, or my husband is freshly shaved, I love it, but if he's scruffy, I hate it. I think it's more the soggy, hairy feeling I dislike against my chin, rather than the taste. I always make him wipe his chin before he kisses me. 

After further experience,  I'm gonna double down on this. Hell yes on kissing a facially hairless person after they've gone down on me.  I also tend to lick my fingers after i masturbate... 

5 minutes ago, Ambrosia said:

After further experience,  I'm gonna double down on this. Hell yes on kissing a facially hairless person after they've gone down on me.  I also tend to lick my fingers after i masturbate... 

Hm, I hadn't considered the impact of facial hair. Maybe that's behind my previous negative experiences.

Yes!!

1 hour ago, ChemFem said:

Hm, I hadn't considered the impact of facial hair. Maybe that's behind my previous negative experiences.

Yeah, facial hair changes the game completely.  With a woman (or shaved male), they tend to wipe their chins before kissing (even if they don't, it's easier cleanup), and all you get is your taste from their mouth (which again, turns me on thinking about why that taste is in their mouth), no mess. With bearded individuals, wiping the face doesn't help, it saturates the beard/moustache, and ends up depositing soggy, gross wetness onto your chin/lips/surrounding area while simultaneously scratching your skin.  Not fun. 

Love the taste of myself on someone's mouth but so often I've had guys wanting me to give them head after sex at which point I can't stand the mix of cock and myself at the same time. Giving head as foreplay is a big turn on but not so much after half an hour of thrusting!

4 hours ago, Tellok said:

Love the taste of myself on someone's mouth but so often I've had guys wanting me to give them head after sex at which point I can't stand the mix of cock and myself at the same time. Giving head as foreplay is a big turn on but not so much after half an hour of thrusting!

Yeah I would also not want to give a blow job post-intercourse.

I want her to taste herself on my fingers and my lips.

I want her first taste of pussy to be her own,