caliwoman

Do You Like To Kiss Someone After They Go Down On You?

98 posts in this topic

I love my own taste - I lick my fingers when I masturbate, I’ve licked my husbands fingers after he’s had them inside me and sometimes I’ll suck him in between changing positions. It’s great when he kisses me after giving me oral. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I love it!

2 hours ago, Gemini82 said:

I love my own taste - I lick my fingers when I masturbate, I’ve licked my husbands fingers after he’s had them inside me and sometimes I’ll suck him in between changing positions. It’s great when he kisses me after giving me oral. Not everyone’s cup of tea, but I love it!

Did just about all of this the other night with my husband. We both get off on it and I, too, like how I taste.

I enjoy kissing afterwards. It is reminder of how it felt.

Honestly in the heat of the moment I don't care.. if the sex is good I'm just thinking about that and wanting it to keep going lol

On 11/25/2017 at 5:18 PM, Gemini82 said:

I was going to write this exact thing but thought it would be easier just to quote you! ;)

I absolutely love it! Kissing with tongue after someone goes down on you and vice versa just makes me super wet. To be quite honest it's something that can't really be avoided, sex without kissing is just not passionate enough for me!!

On 10/31/2016 at 4:32 AM, Hungry said:

I mean I'd rather not, but if the moment takes you the moment takes you.

I have a system, that is all I'm saying ;)

Whats your system? I love it but my GF dosent want to taste herself. So how to get around that? Currently I have to wash my hands and face before kissing her after. And I always want to right after....

14 minutes ago, naturally_lovely said:

Whats your system? I love it but my GF dosent want to taste herself. So how to get around that? Currently I have to wash my hands and face before kissing her after. And I always want to right after....

Basically what you said, but I dunno about anyone else.. but once I'm involved I kinda take a second to think ahead, some idea of how the sex could go even if we're experimenting or I'm not in control.

• Oral as a prelude and then you give to them without kissing until fireworks happen then you go brush your teeth. Or you have the main affair, tease them a bit while they're all blissed out and ramp them up again and finish with oral.

Given that I've never said aloud that there's some structure to the thought process, it seems weird. In short, be mindful that whatever you're doing sexually needs to flow, so if that's how you start, you better mix it up and finish on something else, you can't get heavy with the oral and then wander off, I mean you could and it'd still continue when you get back in most cases, but some women would stop and then not restart. I twigged quickly you've gotta make the most of the opportunity when it arises.

Now I didn't think I'd be able to write paragraphs on the subject, I don't know if that even makes sense or will help at all. The above doesn't mean I'm not spontaneous either, it's just when I've been with people who really want/need oral, I had to kinda remember to slot it in somewhere while not being predictable and keeping things varied... :blush:

I don't mind it.  If that is happening, I am usually lost in the heat of the moment.  Like @Gemini82said, there have been times I have gone down on a guy in between positions but I don't remember even thinking about my taste. I'll have to try and be more mindful next time!

1 hour ago, Kailee said:

I don't mind it.  If that is happening, I am usually lost in the heat of the moment.  Like @Gemini82said, there have been times I have gone down on a guy in between positions but I don't remember even thinking about my taste. I'll have to try and be more mindful next time!

That's a good point, I've never thought about it with guys, ie. they don't seem to mind and neither do I. I mainly did the above for other woman but I have to say I've had worse tasting experiences with women than men, which is somewhat ironic because stereotypically men are seen as less hygenic :P but a lot of other factors come into play with taste than that. In general I don't think about it unless they object, it's not like I really wanna be thinking about anything else other than sex, I'd say don't think about it @Kailee unless someone makes a fuss!

There was a time when I was repulsed by myself but I am at a place now where I realize that I was so freaking repressed and had so deeply buried any possible acceptance of female attraction. Years of therapy and uncovering who I am.... wow! what a turn on. After several female encounters, I have to say that it has only been twice that I was thinking something along the lines of "when did you last shower" (in reference to her). But am totally turned on by the taste of me (or yummy her or him). Perhaps its a reflection of self-acceptance, if not cleanliness??? 

If you would of asked me a month ago I would if said no. The finger thing doesn’t do anything for me. But kissing after, yes! In the past no, I would not even remotely kiss my husband after. We don’t have oral a lot, so it’s not really an issue. But every time my girlfriend goes down on me, we kiss and I love it! 

Omg YES! I think it’s super hot to taste myself by kissing her. The smell, the taste, the everything turns me on. If I like to eat her out, why wouldn’t I like the way I taste? It’s been a while since I tasted a girl though... not too long since I tasted myself :secret:

I love the taste of my juices.  Big turn on. 

On 11/25/2017 at 11:18 PM, Gemini82 said:

I would like to second this...or third this i guess lol 

I personally love it. It's a rarity that my husband goes down on me (haven't been that far with a woman yet) but I have to play with myself /him play with me during sex otherwise I don't cum and it takes alot of time. So anything that turns me on is liked to be done. And tasting myself or having the other person licking my fingers or me licking there's turns me on BIG TIME

It's the best time to kiss her. Because she's knelt to me, made love to me,  given me pleasure, And so I feel a strong need to show my love for her. I want her to know that  she's never more beautiful than when she's wearing my pussy juice all over her face.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:35 PM, Sithandra said:

It's the best time to kiss her. Because she's knelt to me, made love to me,  given me pleasure, And so I feel a strong need to show my love for her. I want her to know that  she's never more beautiful than when she's wearing my pussy juice all over her face.

Love kissing her after she's tasted me. So erotic! Yes, few things prettier than seeing a girl with your juices coated her face. :)

Love kissing her after she's tasted me. So erotic! Yes, few things prettier than seeing a girl with your juices coated her face

There's a flip side to this. If she's inexperienced with women, then her first taste of pussy should be her own. Give her pleasure, and then let her taste herself on your lips or your fingers.

8 hours ago, Sithandra said:

If she's inexperienced with women, then her first taste of pussy should be her own. Give her pleasure, and then let her taste herself on your lips or your fingers.

I couldn't agree more. Some women would resist to kiss you after you go down BUT the key is to make her relaxed and so to trust you. Nothing turns me on so much than being with a woman who surrenders and asks for more. 

Edited by blueberry

I couldn't agree more. Some women would resist to kiss you after you go down BUT the key is to make her relaxed and so to trust you. Nothing turns me on so much than being with a woman who surrenders and asks for more. 

I love the way you put that. And I'll add one more thing. Let's say you AREN'T willing to kiss her after she goes down on you. What are you saying, really? It's like you're saying 'I'm sorry, but you need to wash up first because that's really icky, and you've had you mouth down there."  This is NOT the message you want to be sending. Because every part of her is beautiful. She has a beautiful pussy, and I',m going to tell her that while I'm eating her out. I want to make it so good for her. Beautiful, and intimate, and intense. Because It's the most natural thing in the world to do, and I want he to know that. And after she goes down on me, I want her to know that I loved it, and I love her, for the pleasure she just gave. And if my pussy juice is all over her beautiful face, it just means that she was wonderful. And absolutely I'm going to kiss her because of how she made me feel.

@Sithandra This is beautifully said.

I have to say...it's winter where I am but whoa! I feel it's peak of summer. :blush2: