33 posts in this topic

Maybe this year...

Can i have one of these SantaJessi? :hyper: :hyper: Please!Please!Please!Please! I was a very good girl i promise! :angel:

I remember every Christmas my folks gave me a doll, every time a doll (I don't like dolls!) or they gave me something girly like a plastic household oven or something like that :wacko:

When all I wanted was boy toys like matchbox cars or little action figure dolls(oh I loved those!) my cousin being a boy was allowed to play they gave him all action figures dolls all the time. Now that I remember :onthequiet:my aunt even gave me a purple toothbrush when I wanted the blue toothbrush one... It seems I'm obviously still annoyed by this lol :cheese: :D

This is a fun question, makes me realize just how old I am hahaha! I am sure most of you haven't heard of these toys but I so wanted a, Rock'em Sock'em Robots and a Mattel Electronics Football game. Never got either of them :(

I see your into girlie girl toys.. Lol

I wanted Ken to go along with my Barbies only because I thought his cloths were cooler..

I see your into girlie girl toys.. Lol

Haha yes I was ...didn't all girls like to play with these kind of toys ??? :) For the record I loved my Easy Bake Oven. ;)

For the record I loved my Easy Bake Oven. ;)

NOT ME. I had one of the really old models, and 1) they never cooked anything, because hello, it was just a lightbulb, and 2) I put my hand in to make sure the thing was even on because it was taking so long to bake my brownie, and yep, burned my finger on the lightbulb.

From then on my mom just let me more actively help her bake in our real oven, haha. I didn't learn much more than how to cut a log of Pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough, and nowadays you don't even have to do that, it comes pre-cut! Thank goodness. My maternal grandmother, my mother, and I are all terrible bakers.

NOT ME. I had one of the really old models, and 1) they never cooked anything, because hello, it was just a lightbulb, and 2) I put my hand in to make sure the thing was even on because it was taking so long to bake my brownie, and yep, burned my finger on the lightbulb.

From then on my mom just let me more actively help her bake in our real oven, haha. I didn't learn much more than how to cut a log of Pilsbury chocolate chip cookie dough, and nowadays you don't even have to do that, it comes pre-cut! Thank goodness. My maternal grandmother, my mother, and I are all terrible bakers.

That is where my love of baking came from. I used to make bday cakes for my siblings and decorate them and then cut those small tiny cakes into 4 pieces for us to share. I still love to bake to this day bc of my easybake only I use a much bigger oven now ;)

Well let's see I always wanted a horse but didn't get one because we lived in a small neighborhood with the houses close together, but I eventually did get a horse when I was older, in fact I got three! oops don't know what I did there!