curiousforknowledge

Which Room Do You Feel Most Comfortable Or Spend Most Of Your Time In Your Home?

33 posts in this topic

My most comfortable is my living room. It's where i feel so warm and cozy moreso than any other room in the house.

My house is open plan, so the lounge, kitchen and dining areas are all together. If I'm cooking (which I don't like) can see the tv and still take part in the conversations. It's a nice open area, great to be in.

My house is open plan, so the lounge, kitchen and dining areas are all together. If I'm cooking (which I don't like) can see the tv and still take part in the conversations. It's a nice open area, great to be in.

Sounds lovely and cozy :-)

My home office. Mainly for work, but also if I'm working I'm not disturbed too much by husband and kids. So it's the only space that's mine! How sad :(

Although I seem to be 'working' a lot more these days ;)

My home office. Mainly for work, but also if I'm working I'm not disturbed too much by husband and kids. So it's the only space that's mine! How sad :(

Although I seem to be 'working' a lot more these days ;)

A space that feels safe and cozy is a good place despite the size.

My bedroom is the cosiest at the moment, cos a rad is out in the lounge, Im always relieved to retire to my bedroom at night, I have made it pretty and feminine for me and my best friend. (Cat).

My bedroom is the cosiest at the moment, cos a rad is out in the lounge, Im always relieved to retire to my bedroom at night, I have made it pretty and feminine for me and my best friend. (Cat).

I can hear the warmth in the words.

I live in an apartment with an open-plan space. Originally, it was my kitchen, dining, living space.

But I changed it up, half of the lounge seating left into the back room, my dining area is in the closed off space in my hallway instead so that I can put a mini office in where that was and I have a blanket nest by the glass doors to my deck/garden and so I essentially live mostly in that area.

8/10 nights I sleep in my makeshift nest and look at the stars than go to a bed of which there are a few to choose from. It's extremely comfortable these days with a rug, a duvet, 3 blankets, pillows and then I just put everything back into it's place so nobody has any idea, but now you all know!

I spend most of my time in my home office room. It's the only messy room of our apartment - a mess I need to work and create. It's packed of bits and pieces of my life - from jewels to illustrations to a mannequin to books etc

I have a lovely view on a park nearby and in the meantime no vis a vis.

I feel most comfortable in our living room. It's intimate, varied and warm - furniture, lightning, deco.

My bedroom is my favorite room in the house. I'm most comfortable here. It's where I escape to when I need a bit of time for myself.

I spend most of my time in my home office room. It's the only messy room of our apartment - a mess I need to work and create. It's packed of bits and pieces of my life - from jewels to illustrations to a mannequin to books etc

I have a lovely view on a park nearby and in the meantime no vis a vis.

I feel most comfortable in our living room. It's intimate, varied and warm - furniture, lightning, deco.

A room full of history sounds so comforting and full of warmth. I'd enjoy the stories of each piece in this room. I feel the description come to life.

My bedroom is my favorite room in the house. I'm most comfortable here. It's where I escape to when I need a bit of time for myself.

Escape is a perfect word for a warm environment.

This is a hard one. I spend most my day in the study/kids school room because I am cheesy and love to learn,but I live the living room. I can curl up near the fireplace in the evening, and just enjoy being with my family.

I'm a kitchen girl. The smell of coffee, everyone sitting at the table chatting, baking with the kids, dinner with the family. :D

My living room is my favorite place to relax in my house. We have an open floor plan so it feels bigger than it really is.

My den where the other TV is....it is very comfy, quiet and relaxing....I can think or just watch something or read if i want to....

My hubbie just built a beautiful bar/ man cave with fireplace but I love and feel most comfortable in my family room..

Bedroom, but if I had my own place it would probably be the lounge

My bedroom when I feel sad. My office all other times. I feel comfortable and at peace when I am writing.

I go back and forth for months at a time between my bedroom and my living room. But pretty much involves my feet propped up, covered in a blanket and my laptop on my lap. :)

My bedroom

My home office....I get up really early, between 5 and 5:30 am, put on some nice music, drink my beloved first cup of coffee, check email, hop on Shy Bi, start my day ...