Mofgirl

Something You Find Attractive In Both A Man And Woman?

Eyes and brain. Someone with intelligence and intellect is very attractive, in either gender.

Puns. I roll my eyes and suffer for em, but I love them so much. 

A storyteller is another attractive person. Someone who can weave words, imagination and artistry is so hot. 

Able to detach from emotion. Whether it's in a crisis situation that requires a level mind, or in a debate where we can agree to disagree and still respect and love each other, being able to separate heart and mind when needed is a key quality. 

Realistic positivity. I'm nihilistic as it is on my own, but I also have a strong sense of positivity. Someone with a realistic, but strongly positive, outlook is awesome. 

Capped shoulders/defined delts. Shoulders are my fave area of the body on both genders. Defined shoulders on women, round shoulder caps on men. Yum. 

Laugh lines/crow's feet. I don't know why. 

Dimples/smile wrinkles. I dunno how to define those, but like the lines that show up when someone smiles. So cute/sexy! 

Collarbones. It's like kissing on a railroad. Perfect guide for where to kiss, and wonderfully sensitive. 

Physically affectionate. When a man or a woman is able to be touchy (not handsy, but like physically friendly), I love it. It feels like an additional aspect of communication. 

Kindness

encouragement/upbuilding -positive

Loyalty

hands - rough or hardworking and I totally dig the wrinkles

Naturalness, ease of self

Sense of humor 

Intelligence 

Passion - life, people, culture, art - something - even willing to debate it with me

• Upvote 1

On 2/28/2019 at 8:26 AM, RadioMouse said:

Able to detach from emotion. Whether it's in a crisis situation that requires a level mind, or in a debate where we can agree to disagree and still respect and love each other, being able to separate heart and mind when needed is a key quality. 

Realistic positivity. I'm nihilistic as it is on my own, but I also have a strong sense of positivity. Someone with a realistic, but strongly positive, outlook is awesome. 

Dimples/smile wrinkles. I dunno how to define those, but like the lines that show up when someone smiles. So cute/sexy! 

Collarbones. It's like kissing on a railroad. Perfect guide for where to kiss, and wonderfully sensitive. 

Ditto!

On 2/27/2019 at 11:26 AM, RadioMouse said:

Puns. I roll my eyes and suffer for em, but I love them so much. 

A storyteller is another attractive person. Someone who can weave words, imagination and artistry is so hot. 

Capped shoulders/defined delts. Shoulders are my fave area of the body on both genders. Defined shoulders on women, round shoulder caps on men. Yum. 

Laugh lines/crow's feet. I don't know why. 

Physically affectionate. When a man or a woman is able to be touchy (not handsy, but like physically friendly), I love it. It feels like an additional aspect of communication. 

You just described my husband to a T, and gave me a whole new appreciation for him :wub2:

@KayB Awww, I'm glad! That's awesome. :3

I just thought up of another quality/must have: hobbies

One of the biggest problems I ran into with my ex was that I had three big hobbies and all he did was sleep, eat, jerk off, work, come home and sit on his computer. 

I could talk for hours about things I was passionate about, difficulties at my hobbies, new stories from them, etc. He had nothing to contribute. Heck, if he'd been balls deep in a game and had a game that he loved, or loved gaming in general enough to be passionate about it, that'd be fine. He literally never played games for fun even. He just played them for the Steam achieves. Never even wrote reviews or formed opinions. 

So whoever I end up with? They'd better be as hobby laden as I am and able to keep up. 

On 12/13/2016 at 4:53 PM, Mofgirl said:

I've realised that there is one thing I find incredibly attractive on either a man or woman, it's a dimple chin! Oh my lord, cute, sexy and total turn on for me, Any shy dimple chins out there? Anyone have similar ?

Yessss ... a dimple anywhere on the face. So sexy. And adorably innocent at the same time. 

@RadioMouse I agree. Must be passionate about something . Anything really... but you need to be able to share thoughts and ideas & be energized or care about something .

• Upvote 1

I would have to say intellectual stimulation. Deep conversation is a big turn on for me. 

• Upvote 1

@JustAura Yes... loveee Deep, Real conversation... learning intimate details about a person... what they think, what makes them tick, what they care about, how they see the world, their fears, embarrassments, dreams, silly quirks & funny private moments

• Like 1

Intellect , confidence , kindness, ability to agree to disagree without offense ...

• Upvote 1