SakuraGirl

Current Hair Color?

39 posts in this topic

I am coloring my hair now. I'm going with a lighter shade of blonde than usual. What color is everyone's hair and if you recently colored it, what color was it before?

I love blonde hair but sadly it does not love me. Haha Current colors are pink, purple, and blue. Before that it was purple, blue, aqua blue, and dark sea green.

I really love how strawberry blonde looks on me, but darker colors never seem to take and only last a week or so. I am stuck with blonde for all eternity, much like this guy...

b48f7defe843d1ec0f464a84b0eda48f.jpg

I really love how strawberry blonde looks on me, but darker colors never seem to take and only last a week or so. I am stuck with blonde for all eternity, much like this guy...

b48f7defe843d1ec0f464a84b0eda48f.jpg

hahahaha xD Coincidentally he is, to this day, my favorite sexy vampire. Also, now I am going to have to watch all of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer episodes. lol

pastel pink

I use Garnier Nutrisse Light Golden Blonde #93 :-)

Edited by CravingCuriosity

Just colored today a medium brown

I've had blondish 'bangs' to go with my black hair for a year now and I love it! In between that, I had green over the blonde, then it faded. I want to try the bisexual colors one day, too. https://www.instagram.com/p/BNhIDmegVpe7evGuwQg7b1s55qHDZU3c4B7hlY0/?taken-by=epic.realist

I've been a blonde for a while now. As of yesterday, I have dark brown hair.

Natural iced brown, which I put on this morning following a new short cut I had done Saturday morning cos it was in a mess and getting on my nerves!

hahahaha xD Coincidentally he is, to this day, my favorite sexy vampire. Also, now I am going to have to watch all of the Buffy The Vampire Slayer episodes. lol

Oh yes, he is hot!

Mine is black

Current colors are pink, purple, and blue.

Bisexual flag hair! Aww that's fab, I wish I could pull that off.

Right now I'm the kind of shade of teal that tells you I was a bold darkish blue (fudge blue velvet) a couple of months back and it's slowly washed out :crying:

Bisexual flag hair! Aww that's fab, I wish I could pull that off.

Right now I'm the kind of shade of teal that tells you I was a bold darkish blue (fudge blue velvet) a couple of months back and it's slowly washed out :crying:

That's right! lol I've had only one person recognize that while out in public. Well, there may have been more that did but didn't say anything about it.

I'm having the same problem with my blue at the moment. Near my roots and the two sections by my ears are turning a light teal/seafoam green color.

My natural hair is medium brown. I've been coloring it black. I used to do purple, but I'm thinking of putting a green streak in the black. We'll see how that goes. I'm terrible with bleach...

Blonde as a child but became brunette as I got older. Much prefer being blonde so a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

It's been every color on the spectrum, and now it's white/silver with a hint of periwinkle.

Mine is purple at the moment :) And when the purple fades but the bleach remains I have some turquoise to try.

I'm a blond at the moment but I'm itching to go back to my red again.

I'm a blond at the moment but I'm itching to go back to my red again.

Thats so funny as I'm jet black at the moment and itching to go back to blonde!!

Thats so funny as I'm jet black at the moment and itching to go back to blonde!!

Got it all copped off too....got a short bob....don't thing I'd go back to having it long again though.

Mine is black

My hair is darkest brown . Id love to have black but find it washes me out as im getting older