Sarah james

Why Did You Pick The Name You Use On Shy??

109 posts in this topic

So looking at all the names people calls themselves on shy, why did you pick the one you use??

Me, simple, its my name.

Mine if because I have a Purple Rose tattoo

Because I'm very curious about being intimate with a female, as well as crave it.

Because I am here to gain more of it, when it comes to myself and my sexuality :)

Because one of my past crushes was one hell of a Lady! ...

Because I was listening to Courtney Love when I was opening the account. Then I thought of Courteney Cox and I left it as Courteney instead of Courtney. It means nothing to me, I should change it to something meaningful lol

Because I was (kinda still am lol) in love with Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

My best friend gave me this name back before the existence of the Internet, circa 1983.

Because Maureen was the name of my first dog as a child and my dad used to call me Foxy Brown as a little girl.

Well, my daughter was watching Vampire Diaries at the time i was trying to find an username that worked.

Well, my daughter was watching Vampire Diaries at the time i was trying to find an username that worked.

Aha that's why you choose the name. I was already curious. It promises a lot hihi so anyone will be existed who's the person behind the name ^^

My name is my both name, Alia Rose. Before I was adopted my mom named me, but my new mom did like Monique better so now I am officially Monique Alia and here Alia_rose.

Aha that's why you choose the name. I was already curious. It promises a lot hihi so anyone will be existed who's the person behind the name ^^

My name is my both name, Alia Rose. Before I was adopted my mom named me, but my new mom did like Monique better so now I am officially Monique Alia and here Alia_rose.

I usually try several usernames before i get 1 that works. It worked straight up. I guess there's no other vampires about. I must say tho, a tender neck is irritable.

I usually try several usernames before i get 1 that works. It worked straight up. I guess there's no other vampires about. I must say tho, a tender neck is irritable.

Sorry typo.... irristable.

Many reasons for being called Hungry. Orginally the name was given to me by a dear friend and I realized later just how much of my life it describes :) Also I was starving mid afternoon after skipping lunch the day I joined!

EDIT: Found a similar topic here.. http://www.shybi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61491&st=600&hl=user#entry1669223

Edited by Hungry

Kairi is a character in my favorite game kingdom hearts!

It's a game about a boy searching a girl,kairi and fighting the darkness!

Edited by kairi

I looked at the design on my knickers. Noooooo I like the phrase leopards don't change their spots. I hope I'm consistent and write attractive things

Many reasons for being called Hungry. Orginally the name was given to me by a dear friend and I realized later just how much of my life it describes :)

Also I was starving mid afternoon after skipping lunch the day I joined!

EDIT: Found a similar topic here.. http://www.shybi.com...er#entry1669223

Oh right, sorry I didn't know

The MOF part are the initials of a society i belong to!

Edited by Mofgirl

Because I was (kinda still am lol) in love with Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Ohmygosh me too! I forbade myself from watching it in my teens, sweet repressed thing that I was.

My username is from a lyric. 'I'm doing my face with...'

The MOF part are the initials of a society i belong to!

Not a problem, just remembered it, doesn't matter which one people add to, for something so small the reasons are interesting!

Mine is a character of mine that I made up from childhood: Jenni, and she's an erotic character. She's pretty much a rich slut, hence the name 'Jennirotika'.

I've been writing sexually explicit stories since I was very young, waaaay before I'd even lost my virginity or was even molested. Don't ask how. I have no fucking clue. LOL http://jennirotika.tumblr.com/

Because I never have in support, I've always had to support myself pretty much, but I'm a kick ass queen...... DIY (Do-It-Yourself)......

Mine is very simple and really lacks in creativity, but my favorite season is Autumn and the wolf is my spirit animal (I am Wiccan).

It was in honor of my late wife. She made a lot of my dreams come true. I want to be able to do the same for our daughter.

I work in the orthopedic and sports medicine field. Mine came from a 4 year old who we treated for a broken leg. As I was applying a hot pink leg cast, I heard her tell her mom that she wanted to come back and see the nice broken girl again. Kids are so cute.