Cute&Curious

Which Cruise To Choose

7 posts in this topic

I've never been on a cruise before but hubby and I are thinking of going on a Caribbean cruise this March.....without the kids. I don't know what to look for so I'm looking for some recommendations on which cruise line/ship to go with. Again....no kids, so don't need family friendly

Whatever you do, DON'T do Carnival. Lots of drunk 20 year olds, and the food sucks. We had a terrible experience with them.

I've heard really good things about Princess and Disney (even for adults without kids).

Whatever you do, DON'T do Carnival. Lots of drunk 20 year olds, and the food sucks. We had a terrible experience with them.

I've heard really good things about Princess and Disney (even for adults without kids).

Oh really!!! I was leaning towards carnival, figured that would be the better choice

Oh really!!! I was leaning towards carnival, figured that would be the better choice

Talk to other people who have taken more cruises than me, but we had such a bad experience the one time.

We actually had a really good experience on Carnival last year. I went with my kids, a friend, and her kids. We were on the ship Ecstasy and sailed to the Bahamas. My friend is a seasoned cruiser and wasn't too impressed with the ship but for a first timer I thought it was awesome.

We actually just booked our next cruise for June yesterday. It's adults only and we're taking carnival magic. I'm super excited!! Book through travelocity and you can usually get extra money in in board credit. Message me if I can help at all. :)

I've heard great things about Royal Caribbean,too.

We did a Caribbean cruise on the Princess line had a wonderful time loved everything about it!! Probably one of the best vacations I have had. So much to do and the food was fantastic!

My best friend and I are going on a Carnival cruise in February. My first Carnival experience however, I've cruised Royal Caribbean. As far as cruises go I can tolerate no more than 5 days on any cruise line.