Bi4Bi

Bisexual Seniors ........ Mature Women 55+

41 posts in this topic

Hi ladies not sure if right place to ask but how do you all feel about dating younger women?

Yes Ma'am :) depending on the age difference maybe. I'm 53, so how old would you go. ??? I'm young at heart, I've been told I look about 43. I can be a fun person to be around and very serious as well. I'm finding it easier as I get older to have fun and appreciate those good times.

I find older woman attractive, settled, and then some. I'm not in my 50's though I would happily be friends with someone who was. I met a lady who is 10 years younger than me and both hubby and I thought she looked 10 years older, but still, she had a special 'something'. I believe it is all the attitude as opposed to a number.

Edited by HeartChakra

Hi. Much as I hate the term, I'm in the seniors group too (early 60's). I feel like I've reached my 2nd sexual peak and loving it. I've never been with a woman, but I feel like I'm really missing out on something. Husband is very good when it comes to sex, but I long to experience what it would be like with a woman. I would really like to have a good friend that I could talk to about all this, but I'm afraid to mention it to anyone.

Hello Susie4now

I am now 62 and have found shy's useful for both airing and sorting out my feelings. My situation is different in that I lost my primary male partner to bowel cancer five years ago so have had to deal with grief as well. To be honest I had more or less left my bisexual history in the past and was looking forward to a cosy retirement with hubby and then bam he was no longer there. I think a full relationship would be too much for me, that is how it feels right now but yes I am still, at times, a sexual being. I don't have any bi friends offline either, its good to know that there are others in the world.

Hi. Much as I hate the term, I'm in the seniors group too (early 60's). I feel like I've reached my 2nd sexual peak and loving it. I've never been with a woman, but I feel like I'm really missing out on something. Husband is very good when it comes to sex, but I long to experience what it would be like with a woman. I would really like to have a good friend that I could talk to about all this, but I'm afraid to mention it to anyone.

There's plenty of us here that can tell you exactly whats it's like. Lol. Sorry. There's alot of threads on the subject. On a serious note. Ask anything if you need to. We are a good support here seriously.

I find older woman attractive, settled, and then some. I'm not in my 50's though I would happily be friends with someone who was. I met a lady who is 10 years younger than me and both hubby and I thought she looked 10 years older, but still, she had a special 'something'. I believe it is all the attitude as opposed to a number.

I'm 54 going on 24... lol

Thank you! I really appreciate the support. Am I crazy for letting my fantasies take over my thoughts?

Absolutely not. Fantasies can come true. It's a way of our hearts telling our brain what it wants.

On 1/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, myladylove said:

I posted a reply to this earlier but the site crashed and now it seems to have disappeared.

Anyhow I am 62 now and would welcome a section for over 55 bi,s facing all the issues above.

I am 61 and a section for over 46 would be great.  I am new to everything , lots of questions, so far everyone had given me alot of answers . I  am so happy I found this site

13 minutes ago, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

Is there a way to change the name of this thread?  I just hate the term "senior".  I may be in my 60's but I don't think of myself as a senior.  (Unless it gets me a discount somewhere!)  I like hearing the perspective of women over 55 and married, especially if they're in the process of discovering themselves.

I think only the mods could change it. I'm 62, single now through bereavement but lived a gendered monogamy bisexual life in my younger years. 'Mature' or 'Golden' or even 'Silver' are alternatives to Seniors. Do you have any suggestions what you would like to rename the thread? I don't know if the original poster could change it. Personally I am pretty easy going about it and as you say being a senior citizen can bring financial advantages. I guess we are as young as we feel whatever they call us! ....

On 4/15/2017 at 11:38 PM, Vampire said:

Absolutely not. Fantasies can come true. It's a way of our hearts telling our brain what it wants.

I  am so glad I'm not the only one with fantasies. I would like them to come true

10 hours ago, Maverickgirl1956 said:

I  am so glad I'm not the only one with fantasies. I would like them to come true

I think we all have fantasies at some point. I still have a few lol. :)

2 hours ago, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

Good points @myladylove  Mature Women 55+ (just drop the bisexual seniors - we wouldn't be on this site if we weren't at least bi curious or bisexual.)

True. :-) You will have to ask a mod though.

14 hours ago, myladylove said:

I think only the mods could change it. I'm 62, single now through bereavement but lived a gendered monogamy bisexual life in my younger years. 'Mature' or 'Golden' or even 'Silver' are alternatives to Seniors. Do you have any suggestions what you would like to rename the thread? I don't know if the original poster could change it. Personally I am pretty easy going about it and as you say being a senior citizen can bring financial advantages. I guess we are as young as we feel whatever they call us! ....

As young as the woman you feel. :air_kiss:

I'm 46 and I feel as though my window of opportunity has passed. I've sunk into a dark place where I stopped caring about myself. Gained over 100lbs after having my youngest 18 years ago and not feeling attractive at all. Even on my "good days" I put a little effort into myself and all my wonderful co-workers notice and make lovely comments but to me they're just being nice. It's like telling a 300lb person they're outfit is very slimming. I would love the opportunity and confidence to act on my bi-curiosity but the older I get the more out of reach that seems. 

When my boyfriend and i restarted an old relationship 8 years ago after my controlling marriage I felt confident. I was finally able to express myself sexually without feeling shy. However, he misrepresented himself to me by saying he was "open to anything" and "freaky in bed".  Although he continuously initiates sex it's literally over in 10 minutes. Same foreplay, same intercourse, same positions, same ending. If I want to go beyond that I have to initiate and implement it. EVERYTIME. 

He seems like he'd be happy being a submissive and doing everything he's told, but I'm a very controlling person. I take care of ppl all day and evening long. When it comes to sex I want to be handled! No control, no holds barred (well except anal penetration), toys and accessories welcomed. I've told him this and he says ok but it turns into the usual 10 minute session. I've talked to him, bought all the tools, sent him videos, pretty much gave him directions but to no avail.

All of that said those issues have really stirred up my desire to act on my curiosity but these young, thin, beautiful women in my area are too intimidating. They seem to look for someone just like them and I know some of these ladies personally but they have no idea about my feelings. 

@ElizabethG First of all welcome. So glad to have you. Secondly its never to late to explore who you really are, I do not believe it matters how old you are, how much you weigh, where you are in life etc. I am beginning to understand its our life we get to control it. Don't give up sweetie your window is wide open and curtains are blowing in the breeze! 

@ElizabethG I agree with @JadeBleu15 To add to what she said:  Start doing small things to make you feel better about yourself - whatever that is.  We are all beautiful in our own way.  I'm over a decade older than you are and I don't think I'm too old for anything.  I'm only limited by the limitations I put on myself.  I've put on about 25 pounds (and I have to admit it bothers me quite a bit and does put a crimp on my self esteem), but I TRY - not always successfully - to minimize that with clothes, and efforts to control my snacking addiction.

Now, realistically, we can't all go for the "young, thin, and beautiful women".  Just about everyone seems turned on by that - male and female.  But there are so many women who just don't fit that category but are just as attractive and beautiful inside and out.  Open your mind and your eyes.

Thank you ladies. I have recently changed therapists as my last one (whom I worked with for several years) is transitioning into retirement. The new one seems very nice and I can reset things I want to work on as I found me and my last therapist came to a stand still. This time around I’m gonna focus on me and not solely my family (especially my kids). Time to put me first. Thank you for your encouraging words and support. I will keep you updated on my progress.