browneyemom

Biggest Turn On

49 posts in this topic

would like to hear what turns you ladies on. can be with your man/woman...

Someone that smells good! There are some perfumes/colognes that are a total turn on for me. It could also be in the way that someone kisses me.

It might be weird but 2 men at it.

Eyes and a smile! I also have a thing for a girl with a sexy raspy voice.

Ass is my biggest turn on

Eyes and a captivating smile. Does it every time and of course some nice curves ;)

Depends on the person, but it all ultimately comes down to chemistry. A woman who can make me laugh is always a good start. Eyes are probably my biggest physical draw.

The Eyes have it, that and a smile. But the sexiest thing is the conversation that follows, being able for connect on a deep level is so arousing for me.

I think eyes and smile - superficially anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being grabbed from behind and feeling their hands travel up my waist to my breasts and squeezing them. Mmmmm

I'll have to go with eyes too. If you get that look, gaze that lasts a little longer and combine it with chemistry with the person.... wow, goes right to the core.

Primarily chemistry. Also, confidence, humor and intelligence.

Adventurous types. I've always been more reserved and fearful of the world so I like people that bring out my own adventurous side. Also, I am turned on by people that don't complain. I hate complaining and when I talk to complainers, i find myself whining and its never flattering. I like a great sense of humor (doesn't everyone?) But its important for me to find someone that can handle my more morbid style of humor. I also really love dimples and people that have a goofy smile all the time. Goofy is my thing.

Edited by cre8yourf8

She has that kind of shine about her. Hard to pin down but thats kind of radiance ... And then the way she brushes her hair from her eyes

I'll have to go with eyes too. If you get that look, gaze that lasts a little longer and combine it with chemistry with the person.... wow, goes right to the core.

Couldn't put this better, experienced this last night at a restaurant, caught the sexy bar maid checking me out, and we exchanged several sexy long gazes!! Man I wanted to drag her in the bathroom & rip her clothes off! God dam ....

It might be weird but 2 men at it.

Yes! It never used to do anything for me, but within the past couple of years, it's become a huge turn on. Something about the juxtaposition of masculinity and tenderness reeeeally gets me going.

Yes! It never used to do anything for me, but within the past couple of years, it's become a huge turn on. Something about the juxtaposition of masculinity and tenderness reeeeally gets me going.

You worded it better than I could but yeah that's what I like.

passion. and lots of foreplay!

Adventurous types. I've always been more reserved and fearful of the world so I like people that bring out my own adventurous side. Also, I am turned on by people that don't complain. I hate complaining and when I talk to complainers, i find myself whining and its never flattering. I like a great sense of humor (doesn't everyone?) But its important for me to find someone that can handle my more morbid style of humor. I also really love dimples and people that have a goofy smile all the time. Goofy is my thing.

Gotta love a morbid sense of humour

Biggest turn on is some one that gets you

And a beautiful smile

The way she looks at me and when we're together any way she touches me :)

Her softness, caringness and kindness.. The way she listens to me and her zest for life..

The way she does that thing.........blows me away each time.