browneyemom

Biggest Turn On

66 posts in this topic

for guys it's eyes, smile, and good smelling cologne. For girls...I like when they smell good and have pretty eyes, a cute laugh, and full breasts. Those are the main ones, but depending on the person I'm sure I could add more to the list for either guys or girls. :P

My girlfriends eyes and the way she touches me

Knowing the person im with is totally obsessed with me and making me feel desired.

Hmm, you've all mentioned so many great things. I was trying to think what really gets me and I'd have to say intelligence, humor, and honesty as far as personality. As far as physically, distinct eye color or eyes that I can get lost in and hugs that make you never want to let go.

Well physically for both men and women a nice tush really gets my attention. Personality wise its a sense of humor both in men and women.

Has to be eyes, to attract me in the first place..then the smile x x

Her walk of confidence when she's dress and as she walks by me I say hi and she blushes as she says hi back .

Cleaning the snow off my car with a little scrapper and she comes over to help me with her big scrapper then I thank her with a snow ball fight lol?

But most of all someone that is like me down to earth or the opposite someone that is fiery some that I click with is such a turn on

Well it can vary depending on the person, but a sense of humour, their eyes, or cheek dimples when they smile all rate well.

I would say chemestry for sure. Also a nice perfume. And this may be an odd one but if a woman says romantic things to me in another language such as spanish it's so very hot mmmm.

Physically I am a sucker for dark hair and blue eyes. But really... confidence, intelligence and optimism. And some women just have that "something" that can turn this self-assured woman into a tongue-tied dork.

It usually starts by feeling a connection from a conversation for me...and then if they happen to brush against me, it grows more in my awareness. By the time we are sitting next to each other, shaking hands, or something like that, I get turned on if it feels like they fit in my grasp. Sometimes there's a zing when we touch.

Kind, soulful eyes, and a beautiful smile...

Her eyes, the way she holds my hand and strokes my wrist, her intelligence, conversation and the way she kisses me. Wow.

Many things... here's a (not exhaustive) list in no particular order:

Rain... the thought of a female in a white blouse, no bra, soaked in the rain... walking towards me. Kissing me... hmmmm and more... in the rain...

Vampires... sexy, hot, fearless lol

Talking dirty during sex... I have certain phrases that really turn me on but that's private lol

Rudies in public places: hotel balconies, the cinema, in a shop changing room, in a taxi on the way home...

A three some - I'd love to try that again. Maybe a married couple or a pair of girls :-)

Dirty chit chat. Works every time :-)

Dressing up: maid (I like to be told what to do), teacher and student (I don't mind either role), and probably others I've not thought of

I'm sure there's loads more but that's all for now.

Long, natural hair. Just love it.

all depends on her....I'm not shallow...I love down to earth and a pretty smile and eyes but mostly a caring heart

The way someone carries themselves. Confidence, a pretty face and well put together.

Flirting and kissing my neck, knees go weak lol!

Definitely eye contact... but a light touch on the inside of my wrist can make me melt!

Whispering/nibbling at my ear. I think it borders on fetish for me.

Good eye contact, a cheeky smile, when she runs her hands through or plays with her hair, and I love a really good hand massage.

That she has a pulse :stinker::sarcastichand::lol:

For me, I think every woman is different but generally my turn ons are...

Usually if they pass by me and smell amazing it gets my attention

Great sense of humor, kindness and care, someone who obviously takes good care of their body

Naturally sexy without trying

gentle touch 

eye contact 

passionate about something, intelligence, adventurous 

Our chemistry and connection 

Edited by UnicornKween