browneyemom

Biggest Turn On

66 posts in this topic

Once you are already getting intimate, I love when someone comes from behind and kisses my neck. .. big turn on for me. ..

Smile. Definitely. A huge bright genuine smile will get me every time. Nice teeth are a huge plus as well.

Also confidence. Type A women who are more on the dominant side. I like it when she makes the plans, picks the restaurant, drives the car. :blush:

Kindness. Taking my feelings into consideration. Knowing the things that upset me and making a concerted effort not to do them. 

Physical characteristics tend to vary or not matter as much, since women tend to become more attractive to me over time...I usually fall for the non-physical things first.

Poise. It's the way she carries herself. The way she sits, turns her head or even talk, etc. It's the whole thing. This what gets my attention.

I love my girl to grab and slap my ass. I also like when she comes behind me and her breasts caress my back. Totally turned on at that.

The eyes have 'it'.Windows to the soul,so they say(whoever 'they' are!).To have someone you are attracted to, look deep into your eyes and transmit how much they desire you and what they'll do to you, once you're alone...without saying a single word...now THAT'S a turn on!!!

On 1/28/2017 at 1:41 PM, TBD78 said:

I'll have to go with eyes too. If you get that look, gaze that lasts a little longer and combine it with chemistry with the person.... wow, goes right to the core.

Yup, that's one of the things.

I also love the person's voice, smarts, beautiful hair, eyes, smile.

I’d have to say eyes, smile, and having a quiet confidence. 

There is just something about someone who is comfortable in their own skin. 

Lots of things turn me on. It varies from person to person. Things like a smile, definitely smell, the personality that shines through. Kindness and empathy. On first impression tho, I'd say Smell and Smile.

Her sexy British accent .. It's also makes me laugh.. 

There are so many things I could list, and of course it varies depending on what we’re talking about, I’ll just list a few.

Physically speaking... Those soulful eyes and warm beautiful smile are an instant turn on, whether it’s someone I care about or a complete stranger.

Psychologically speaking... I’m turned on when someone makes me feel good about myself in some way, maybe it’s a compliment, acts/words of endearment, showing support and/or acceptance/approval, or if they’re really good, simply the way they look at me.

Sexually speaking... I’m turned on by confidence, assertiveness (perhaps a little dominance :blush:), ‘dirty’ talk, SENSUAL (as well as physical) foreplay, desire to please me (because they truly want to, not because they feel like they have to). 

Ok maybe I got a little carried away there didn’t I?

Her American accent turns me on Hot Hot Hot ! 

For me I guess it depends on what end of the spectrum she falls. If she's more butch then it's a real turn-on for me if she's very masculine. Wearing men's clothes and cologne. Love love love it!!!!  If she's femme, then the more feminine the better (i.e.., sexy little dress, maybe some stockings and heels, sexy perfume, etc.). 

I like a woman to embrace her identity and personality and accentuate it to the fullest, so I guess that all boils down to confidence. And since I'm still slowly coming out as a lesbian, if she makes the first move then it's a huge plus!!! Lol. 

On 1/20/2018 at 7:04 AM, Cute&Curious said:

There are so many things I could list, and of course it varies depending on what we’re talking about, I’ll just list a few.

Physically speaking... Those soulful eyes and warm beautiful smile are an instant turn on, whether it’s someone I care about or a complete stranger.

Psychologically speaking... I’m turned on when someone makes me feel good about myself in some way, maybe it’s a compliment, acts/words of endearment, showing support and/or acceptance/approval, or if they’re really good, simply the way they look at me.

Sexually speaking... I’m turned on by confidence, assertiveness (perhaps a little dominance :blush:), ‘dirty’ talk, SENSUAL (as well as physical) foreplay, desire to please me (because they truly want to, not because they feel like they have to). 

Ok maybe I got a little carried away there didn’t I?

I couldn't of said it any better. I'd have to add having some curves as well!

When she spoons me... :rolleyes:

I'm pretty easy. The sight of a woman with her hands down her trousers, touching herself. My ex used to do this and it would drive me wild every time.

I get attracted by hairstyles in both men and women.  Funny part is I personally hate getting my hair cut. In men, I need a decent length that you don’t find much in guys these days, like a Hugh Grant cut.  Women I have a lot of looks I like, but curly hair or crazy wispy is a favorite. I like the wild color trend, too.