wolfbigrl88

Who Dances When They're Only Drunk?

22 posts in this topic

Alrighty then, let's see how many can relate to this one: I don't normally like to dance but if I have few beers in me I get a little less conscious of how I look, and netty is the same. Between the pair of us we like to embarrass the hell out of our daughters and they beg us to please stop. I can hear her daughter as I'm typing this saying OMG mom will you please just stop you're embarrassing me.

So who likes to dance when they get drunk? I do lol.

I love to dance but when I get some alcohol in me....wooo I can't stop! Lol even when there's no music lol. Once I start feeling good there's no stopping me

Oh I can dance at the drop of a hat defo don't need alcohol.

Netty says I cheat at pool when I'm playing with her because after a few drinks I'm feeling relaxed so I dance. She says I distracted her, lol.

I love dancing and dance even more when drunk and having now seen a few videos it's probably best that I never drink again - or dance!!

I'm too self conscious to dance in public, but after a few beer, I throw caution to the wind. Once I get started I really enjoy myself

I don't need alcohol to dance, but of course with a few drinks, I think I'm better! LOL

I love to dance, bit add alcohol and it tends to be a little more slutty lol

Drinks always make it easier to want to get up and dance. I remember dancing with my daughter when we went out to a gay bar together after I had a few drinks, we danced with one of the drag queens at the club it was fun. This was before I met netty just to clarify because I don't go to that place anymore lol :).

No, if the rhythm gets me I can't control myself.

Having said that i wouldnt be brave enough to be the first person on the dancefloor. But once it fills up and I've had a few, there's no stopping me!!

Well as I've stated before I get a little less inhibited when I have a few to drink so when net visits me here and we go out to play pool, I have done it, and she said I was cheating because she couldn't focus on the game, lol.

Dancing is the best way to let go and alcohol helps let go a little more :)

I am a terrible dance. I don't need to be drunk to dance but a glass of wine or two sure helps.

I am very self-conscious around people so I can relate to you since I also like the feeling of beeing less inhibited while intoxicated and being able to dance how I like without worrying much about how I look...

I dance in the kitchen whilst I'm cooking. I don't need alcohol to dance, although I will never turn it down!

If the music and my mood suits....

I can be first up..and stay on the dance floor all night..beer or not.. x x

I will dance in the kitchen when I'm cooking or washing dishes, no alcohol needed :P

I am a super shy and awkward person, so the only way I'll start dancing is if I'm drunk lol! Some girls from work (including my crush) want to go out dancing soon and I am pretty terrified :P

I love to dance and I don't need a drink to do it. I dance in the kitchen if I'm making a meal and I've got good tunes on.

I'm more likely to dance if I'm sober, because I get sleepy and cuddly when I'm drunk.

I like to dance sober, but feel like after a few drinks my dancing is much more fun

I don't usually dance when I'm drunk, unless I'm in a club (which is very very rare - both being drunk and going to clubs) or I dance in a couple (which is also rare :D )