15 posts in this topic

Now that my GF lives closer I have been thinking a lot about sex in the shower at the gym. We started meeting up on the weekends to workout together (we work opposite hour so it is hard during the week) but I was at the gym thinking about sex in the shower after we workout. Has anyone done this? I am terrified of getting caught, small town, people talk, however it also seems very exciting.

Hopefully the showers at your gym are more private and a bit more inviting than the ones at mine. Having said that, I have put the shower wand in the shower to very naughty personal use a couple of times at my gym... The sound of the of the water drowns out the moaning...right???

Ooooh. That sounds hella exciting. I'd go for it.

I do understand your concerns for possibly getting caught. I haven't done anything with a woman yet, but this is definitely something that I would do. My hubby and I had our share of 'public sex' during our college days and never got caught.

Sometimes the thought of getting caught makes you want to do it more... ;)

You just have to be very discreet about it and try to keep the sounds to a minimum lol I'm sure it would be fun to try. I've never done that personally though so I can't speak from experience.

Never done it but it's deff a fantasy of mine :)

I'm guilty of this... There was a girl in my yoga class last year that I used to make out with/hook up with after Wednesday's yoga class last year. We ended up in the shower a few times. Don't go to the same gym anymore. Also just recently ended up in shower stall with my current GF. Started as a joke, but turned out pretty HOT.

My advise is 1) water does not drown out moans, 2) make sure there are shower stalls (better if all the way to the floor), 3) not best idea to do it at a busy time or when an aerobics class ends, 4) best not to enter and exit the shower at the same time, and 5) it's a lot of fun.

The showers are stalls. I am not sure how long they go, I will have to check today when I go :) I have never really thought much about sex anywhere but on a beach until the other day.

Ooooh. That sounds hella exciting. I'd go for it.

I do understand your concerns for possibly getting caught. I haven't done anything with a woman yet, but this is definitely something that I would do. My hubby and I had our share of 'public sex' during our college days and never got caught.

Sometimes the thought of getting caught makes you want to do it more... ;)

I've had tons of outdoor sex with my husband over the years.

I did have a strange incident in a gym locker room once. It always made me wonder at the woman's motivation. I was sitting on the bench putting on my shoes, and this women who had just gotten out of the shower stood right in front of me and dropped her towel. She couldn't have bee more that 6 inches from my face. She looked right at me. Was she trying to tell me something? At the time I didn't know how to react.

Sounds hot to me... go for it!

From what I've heard, more than a few gay men have sex at the gym. Maybe that's what keeps them motivated to get so ripped. xD

(I know, I know, stereotypes are bad.)

It sounds like it could be really fun and worth the risk. Just remember that one of those risks might include losing your gym membership if they're strict about No Funny Business.

I've had tons of outdoor sex with my husband over the years.

I did have a strange incident in a gym locker room once. It always made me wonder at the woman's motivation. I was sitting on the bench putting on my shoes, and this women who had just gotten out of the shower stood right in front of me and dropped her towel. She couldn't have bee more that 6 inches from my face. She looked right at me. Was she trying to tell me something? At the time I didn't know how to react.

Oh wow, really? That is super strange. I wouldn't know what to do, either. But personally, I can't have sex with someone I don't know just like that. lol

Well we ended up having sex in one of the dressing rooms at the gym. I was not prepared and don't take towels or clean clothes, I donplan to try it though. I can't stay quiet no matter how hard I try, I need to somehow work on that lol. We are celebrating our three year anniversary next week I hope to find some more exciting adventures to go on :)

My ex gf wanted to try but i wasnt brave enough. Dressing room make outs were all she got.

Beaulieu1, what you reckon???

Yeah,corse!...you gotta do that surely!.

What you waiting for?..no seriously, so you don't want to get caught.

Like they say plan for the right time,unless your at a very busy gym they will have dead hours.

have fun...X

Mofgirl...im lucky my gym changing room is very big..The showers are tucked away,tiled cubicle.

I don't think anyone would hear unless they were next door...are you as lucky?

Beaulieu1, what you reckon???