naturally_lovely

Turn On's Without Being Touched

22 posts in this topic

So, I touched on this in my other thread about Not able to Satisfy. But I think it got lost in the muck.

And Im STILL curious.. and needing ideas. My GF is asking for more...mental foreplay. She is wanting me to get her "in the mood", okay.. fine. So I'm wondering if y'all wanna share.. what are somethings that turn you on that are not physical? What are the things people can say or send or "do". That turn you on, excluding physical contact. Thanks.

I have very few ideas....as I am really an "in the moment" action based person. But theoretically I think if someone where to tell me in a very serious voice.. in detail.. the sexy things they are going to do to me, that would at least grab my interest.

I love a low, deep voice telling me something dirty. Talking about what they want to do me in great detail. A longing look into my eyes also totally rocks my world.

Being mindfecked by someone with the sexual emotional intelligence to get inside your head is so hot. When someone can connect with you at that level it is beyond erotic and sensual. It is spiritual

I think it's specific to the person. You kind of have to feel it out as you go.

I like to get a gif or a link to something erotic along with an - I can't wait to do this to/with you

Or if you know one thing that she really likes... I can't wait to get my hands on you so I can (explain with detail that thing that makes her toes curl ;))

Hmm, well, I'm a physical touch person, so this one is a little tougher for me! Do you know her love language? If so, then you can totally play off that!

Someone telling me what dirty things they want to do to me turns me on. If it's whispered in a sexy voice in my ear, even more so, but I guess that is partly physical b/c my ears are sensitive too! Smouldering eye contact is good too.

Some other ideas...giving compliments...telling her she's beautiful or complimenting a part of her body. You can throw that in there with a little dirty talk too about what you want to do to said body part.

Sending flirty text messages during the day or a good dirty meme, lol.

I also think it's super hot if someone shares a fantasy that they have about me.

I am raw in some occasions,so i tell her exactly what i am going to do to her :P with details! This works ;) I can get into details if you want haha :P

I am raw in some occasions,so i tell her exactly what i am going to do to her :P with details! This works ;) I can get into details if you want haha :P

I'd love to hear the details :P ;)

Edited by FlannelFish

For me it would be the other person feel good with compliments and knowing that I'm thinking of her. I might buy a small present or a handwritten card. My email would be about a romantic evening or something special where we made love. I might say, I loved kissing your neck as I held you as we looked at the stars.......

Maybe this forum is showing that we want to be seduced. Well I do anyway. I would love a discreet text and the tingle inside of going on a date where I knew she wanted to seduce me, invite me to her hotel and more.

Sitting in a very nice romantic restaurant, a table for two off in the back, candlelight , my lady love sitting across from me. She didn't have to say a word, just that look, the deep intense stare into my eyes, a lusty smile on her face, biting her lower lip... I got so wet. We paid for the wine and left for the hotel room without ordering dinner.

Being mindfecked by someone with the sexual emotional intelligence to get inside your head is so hot. When someone can connect with you at that level it is beyond erotic and sensual. It is spiritual

Yes. This.

Exactly what Im looking for.. someone has to tell me how.

Great ideas. Thank you. Im just a Little excited reading them. I just bought the book languages of love.. and I need to decide and read up on hers. I can totally play off that!

Edited by naturally_lovely

I realise it doesn't help when you're talking about just the two of you. But for me, hearing the sound of another girl in pleasure is an instant turn-on for me...

My Girlfriend will send me pics of the underwear she's going to wear on a date or when she's coming over. Not necessarily her in them - usually just the underwear themselves. For instance she'll send a message - ie. - "pick one" or "which one u feeling tonight". and send a pic of two different ones. It drives me nuts.

Just looking at her face, her laugh, her smile..

Oh would you now?!What exactly would you like to hear ?!How I am going to come in your office and get on my knees in front of you ?

Or how slowly I am going to peal your clothes off and exactly what I'll do to you?!! ;p

Oh would you now?!What exactly would you like to hear ?!How I am going to come in your office and get on my knees in front of you ?

Or how slowly I am going to peal your clothes off and exactly what I'll do to you?!! ;p

Mmmm all of that sounds great!! :maninlove:

I think the fact we both know what we are doing is wrong.. with me being in a relationship makes it all more devious and fun :/

I think the fact we both know what we are doing is wrong.. with me being in a relationship makes it all more devious and fun :/

Have you ever considered telling your partner? About your lover.

A wonderful way to seduce your lover is by creating a sensual and erotic environment with things that stimulate the senses: beautiful flowers, subtly fragrant incense, silk sheets and/or other sumptuous bed coverings and pillows, wine or Champagne served in beautiful glasses, soft music (classical, opera, chill-out, or whatever you both enjoy)...your clothing, lingerie and perfume...and possibly introducing something new that will surprise and delight her (wearing erotic accoutrements, such as a lace mask, collar, cuffs or gloves)...

All of this will contribute to establishing a foundation of pleasure for what is to come...and putting some effort into setting an aesthetically pleasing scene and attiring yourself in an erotic way will show just how much you want to please her, which a real turn-on for any woman...

A wonderful way to seduce your lover is by creating a sensual and erotic environment with things that stimulate the senses: beautiful flowers, subtly fragrant incense, silk sheets and/or other sumptuous bed coverings and pillows, wine or Champagne served in beautiful glasses, soft music (classical, opera, chill-out, or whatever you both enjoy)...your clothing, lingerie and perfume...and possibly introducing something new that will surprise and delight her (wearing erotic accoutrements, such as a lace mask, collar, cuffs or gloves)...

All of this will contribute to establishing a foundation of pleasure for what is to come...and putting some effort into setting an aesthetically pleasing scene and attiring yourself in an erotic way will show just how much you want to please her, which a real turn-on for any woman...

Found it! And thanks. that all seems lovely and romantic.. I think she would like those things.