Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gentle_Dreamer1985

Salutations And Warm Greetings!

7 posts in this topic

Hi ShyBi Folks! :sungum:

I'm 31 and in a hetero marriage. I've been with my husband for about ten years now. We have been monogamous ,but the door was always open if we chose to allow others in. We don't have any children and no pets for the time being.

I knew I liked girls, like I like guys, when i was seven. I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to kiss Christie Brinkley's lips because they were so beautiful and ruby red. My first kiss ended up being from my first girlfriend. Memories! LOL.

I like to do fortune-telling, play all types of pc and video games, love to cook, I like being adventurous, and especially enjoy great company!

I've been very hesitant to the idea of having a girlfriend, but after several talks with my husband, I think I'm ready to dip my toes into the water once again. I'm not even sure when or how to begin anymore. I have so many questions and everything. I'm hoping that I'll find someone that I can compliment and can compliment me. I'd really be happy cuddling, eating junk food and watching movies. Thanks for letting me blabber on and it's really great to meet you all!

Welcome to Shy-bi! ^^ Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome! There are a lot of us who have dated while married, and you'll find a ton of posts here about it. You've found the right place!

Hey, welcome to shybi! I'm in a hetero marriage and have been for 3 (almost 4) years now and my husband actually has no idea that I'm into girls. This site has been a great outlet and a place of encouragement when I felt like my feelings were wrong or like I was just confused. You've come to the right place as far as I'm concerned, it's kind of like I found this really extensive and anonymous surrogate family or something...I love it! :)

Nice to meet you! Glad you found Shybi. It's a great place.

Hi, welcome, hello!

Welcome to shys! Just a note if you take some time to read how this site works and the forums it will make it more clear to you about how the site works. This is not a dating site, however connections are made and friendships developed here. There are a few couples who met on here. I met mine here and as soon as we started talking there was an instant connection. It doesn't happen all the time but there are exceptions. Just enjoy the site and getting to know the ladies.