burgled!

How Wet Do You Get With Women / Men, And Is This Not An Indicator Of Sexual Attraction?

15 posts in this topic

So, my pal has always been into girls, but married a bloke and has two children with him. She said that men and women get her wet, but women much more so.

Whereas, I've never really been wet with blokes, apart from bad boys. My ex-bf commented "I like it when you're wet like that". I was only wet because I'd been fantasising about a woman I work with.

When I kissed my girlfriend and we were fully clothed, boy was I wet. When we got down to sex, we were both very wet.

But then I visited a forum, and a girl was saying that she was worried she was a lesbian because only girls got her wet, and the consensus was that she wasn't a lesbian. Huh? Surely wetness is a physiological confirmation of sexual attraction?

I'm so totally into girls.I love blokes to hang out with, punch on the arm, laugh with and be silly with, but women.....!!

Well I think that if women get you wet, it's a pretty good indicator that you might just be attracted to women? My fiance and I get that way when we talk to each other and even more when we're able to actually be together. I agree that wetness is a pretty good indicator of sexual attraction because your body is responding to something that is turning it on.

You sound like me. I enjoy spending time with guys, hanging out, etc. But when it comes to sex, women have it all the way. I would be SO wet with my last GF, even just thinking about her.

ETA: I identify as gay. I realized that if I needed to fantasize about women to get off with men, then perhaps I should just be with women. So much better for me this way.

Edited by BiTriMama

Surely wetness is a physiological confirmation of sexual attraction?

Just nailed it!

I realized that if I needed to fantasize about women to get off with men, then perhaps I should just be with women. So much better for me this way.

You have somehow defined my "wetness" situation at the moment in my hetero marriage.

^^^ Nailed it! :-/

I get very, very wet when aroused. It doesn't seem to matter which sex the other person is or what I'm fantasizing about.

Its what the other person does for me and makes me feel wanted that gets me wet. Men or women

I believe wetness is no indication of your sexuality. Too many things come into play. For me personally, it depends on the situation- not the person. If it feels right, and its natural and he/she takes their time on me, I will be very wet regardless. Also somwthing to consider is the amount of time you have been with your partner and other stress factors in your relationship. Which explains why so many people find themselves in affairs and multiple relationships. By nature, humans crave affection and even more so, "firsts". Being with a woman for the first time could just be releasing that taboo fantasy that gets you wetter. Versus being with your husband of many years. Same could apply for lovers that split and later rekindle their relationship. The "first" time after the split can induce emotions unfamiliar to them and make them wetter as well.

I wouldn't say your reaction to sex with men vs women is anything other than feelings and hormones.

I feel there is a more complicated answer.

One. If your not wet..I think that is not the only or most important indicator of sexual attraction. Attraction is all in your head.. and hopefully the body follows...but the important thing is that you pay attention to what feels good and what you want. Im not a medical person, but I know there are a lot of physical factors ( ie hydration, vaginal health, etc...) that could contribute to NOT being wet..

ON the flip side,

Being wet IS a big indicator if your wondering if you like something....and then find.. your wet. As my ex has said... " You can't fake that!" So its true...

For me.. Im not worried if Im not wet, but if something does turn me on to that point its defiantly worth noticing. Both men and women turn me on..but the right woman will have me over the moon just by ME touching her..

Its simple for me, my man has not made me naturally get wet in a long ass time! However the thought of a woman seducing me, jeez I'll change my knickers now shall I?

I find that as I grow older the psychological dimension of things has an even greater impact on my level of arousal...and I find that only women interest me that way...

I think it can be. But, I also think that lack of wetness doesn't tell the whole story.

Since I've had my partial hystetectomy, I don't get as wet as I use to be. I'm also older now. I've also noticed hydration is also a key to how wet I am or not. I can be turned on and physically feel it, I can even orgasm, but some days I just don't get very wet. Coconut oil helps keep everything groovy. ^.^

For me personally:

Since I've never been with a woman; I can only go by fantasies and such. I believe I get just as wet, as I do with my fiancé.

You sound like me. I enjoy spending time with guys, hanging out, etc. But when it comes to sex, women have it all the way. I would be SO wet with my last GF, even just thinking about her.

ETA: I identify as gay. I realized that if I needed to fantasize about women to get off with men, then perhaps I should just be with women. So much better for me this way.

I did this when I was married to my second ex husband, when he went down on me I imagined that it was a woman but I only did that once or twice I think?

This is an interesting topic. I believe that wetness is a good indicator of sexual attraction but not the only. For me, I'm attracted to both men and women, but what gets me wet has nothing to do with gender, it's thinking about sex in general. Yes I admit that I'm more likely to get wet fantasizing about sex with women, but mainly because that's what's at the forefront of my imagination at this point in time. I've been having sex with only my husband for the past 16 years, you lose some of the excitement in time, there's not much left to the imagination. My husband worries that in order for me to be "in the mood" it must be because I'm thinking about sex with women, which is sometimes the case, but not always, personally I don't see how that matters. He also worries that im thinking about women while we're having sex, he's wrong about that, im not thinking about women, or men, or even him, im not thinking about anything but the sensation itself