LostGirl1512

New Here And Have Realised I'm Bi-Curious

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm 30, married with a 4yr old son. I've been unhappy for far too long now and have recently realised I'm bi-curious and have no idea where to start or how to even go about finding someone to help explore this side of myself.

I've just come across this site and its great there is a specific place to be able to get advice and ask questions etc.

I remember the first time I was attracted to a lady, I was about twelve or thirteen and didn't understand what was going on but I know now that it was attraction. Since then it's happened a few times and now since I've hit 30 I have decided I don't want to regret my life. It's time to make myself happy.

Sorry for the long post.

Kirsty

Welcome. This is a very supportive and good place to be to figure yourself out.

Welcome Kirsty! Isn't it bizarre looking back on your life and realizing those feelings were attraction? I had the same thing when reflecting back on my younger days when I realized I was into women.

This is an awesome place for support and advice, and we aim to keep it a safe place for exactly that. Be sure to check out How This Forum Works to maximize your experience!

Welcome to the site this is a great place to find answers to your questions. It's a safe place to explore your feelings and realize that you're not alone. Enjoy but be warned this site is very addictive :)

Never apologise for long posts. We like them better than the short one sentence ones. Well I do anyway : )

Welcome to the site. It's so great to finally realise who you are, no matter what your age. Things start to make sense and slot into place. I found being here only reinforced this when I first came out. This site has totally turned my life around and finally I've come to terms with who I am. I don't feel I have to hide that anymore. Although I know a lot of ladies don't have that luxury. But that's the beauty of this place, no matter your situation we all relate to each other in one way or another and you have the plus side of making some great friends as well as feel comfortable to be yourself without judgement.

Welcome to the forums. As BTM has already suggested, take a look around at how the forum works and other posts like it in the forums and enjoy yourself! :) The mods are usually around should you need any help.

Have fun!

xRx

Welcome. I think I was about 30 or so before I started to seek out and explore this side. I was curious but not open and was scared to even look. I have not been in a f/f relationship for three years. Best decision I have ever made.

Welcome. There are a lot of others on here in same situation

Welcome!

Hi all I'm also new here and in a very similar situation I'm 32 have 2 children and very unhappy in my relationship iv known for a long time about my curiousity and attraction to woman but chose to ignore it and continue my relationship with men but it's been difficult to supress my feelings and thought this could be a good way to speak out and figure out my sexuality

Hi all I'm also new here and in a very similar situation I'm 32 have 2 children and very unhappy in my relationship iv known for a long time about my curiousity and attraction to woman but chose to ignore it and continue my relationship with men but it's been difficult to supress my feelings and thought this could be a good way to speak out and figure out my sexuality

Welcome Curiosity101.