Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bi_hi!

U.s Bound - Bar Tips?

7 posts in this topic

Hey all you American ShyBi gals!

I'm traveling solo from Aus to the U.S in just over a week and am in L.A and N.Y the longest. Whoo!

In L.A, I'm staying on Sunset Blvd, and was wondering if there were any cool lezzy spots I could snoop out on my first few days there?

In N.Y, I'll be in Times Square (I know, hectic!) and again wondering what's close? I'm finding Google a bit cryptic... so reaching out to the people!

Hoping to go to spots that are relatively easy to get to, and safe.

Who knows maybe I'll bump into one of you - keep your ears open for an Aussie accent! haha

What type of things do u want to do in NY? I'd say def explore outside of TimesSquare. Check out The Highline, nice bars down around Chelsea/Meat Packing district.

West Village neighborhood good too. Soho.

Just a tip, you will prob not find what ur looking for in or around Times Square (aka midtown).

What type of things do u want to do in NY? I'd say def explore outside of TimesSquare. Check out The Highline, nice bars down around Chelsea/Meat Packing district.

West Village neighborhood good too. Soho.

Just a tip, you will prob not find what ur looking for in or around Times Square (aka midtown).

Hey TBD78, cheers for the tip. My friend is living in NY and mentioned to visit Chelsea which is definitely on my list.

I'm only staying in Times Square for proximity reasons, because I want to see a few broadway shows... plus I'm obviously a gullible tourist ;)

I was just wondering if there was a cool little gay bar in or around the area that's decent that I should check out, but if not, it's not really high on my priority list, just a 'would be nice'. Any names that I should look up, throw my way! I'll google map it and try and find them. :)

Edited by bi_hi!

In NYC, check out Stonewall, if only for historic reasons, but it is a great place. It was the first gay bar I went to there. I'll be in NYC later this week, but not sure where my "tour guide" is taking me yet! It's been awhile since I've been!

In NYC, check out Stonewall, if only for historic reasons, but it is a great place. It was the first gay bar I went to there. I'll be in NYC later this week, but not sure where my "tour guide" is taking me yet! It's been awhile since I've been!

Hey awesome just googled and read up on the history. I will definitely try and get there! Thank you!

There is also Henrietta Hudson (never been...but may be worth a visit)

There is also Henrietta Hudson (never been...but may be worth a visit)

I googled this and it looks ace!! Definitely going to try and get here. Thanks so much for the pointer!