Elaine

Flats Or Heels

21 posts in this topic

Hello All,

Do you prefer flat shoes or Heels? I tend to were flats because my feet tend to swell a lot. I only wear heels if it is a special occasion like a wedding or a party. I would feel ashamed if anybody tried to suck my toes.

I've always wear flats. I've got big feet. Your footwear and your bed i think needs to be good as one can have alot of issues later in life. As for sucking toes... um that sounds nice. ;)

I love wearing heals, love buying them, but I spend the vast majority of my time in flats and more specificly cross trainers and tennis shoes.

Love heels, but I am way too clumsy to wear them haha. I stick with flats.

I love heels but only wear them at work or for a special occasion like a party, wedding, funeral, etc and I always carry cute comfy flats with me just in case!

I'm a heel-aholic

Flats. I'm tall enough as it is, don't care for unnecessary discomfort, and I've seen what a lifetime of bad shoes does to feet.

I love flats, don`t even know if I could walk in heels any more! do love my winter boots too :D

I don't do heels and I have only one pair of dressy shoes with a little bit of a heel. I do prefer my cowboy boots or my vans skate shoes, and since I live in Florida I wear flip flops a lot.

My ankles are too weak and I'm too clumsy for heels. So flats it is! I usually wear knee-high boots or Chuck Taylors, but I'll occasionally wear a cute pair of ballet flats.

I wear flats often. I do have a couple pair of sexy strap dress shoes with lower heals, but usually flats

Flats! As much as I try to walk in heels, Iook ridiculous! I only wear heels on special occasions but I'm well known for having my flats in my bag! I was born little so might as well stay little.

hi Rose as I'm only 5'1 I have mastered the art of wearing heels lol usually wear 4 inch the 5 inch and 6 inch come out for obvious reasons

I have to have flats.. Due to tendonitis in both my ankles. I am only 5'2 so i usually try to get tennis shoes with a big soul to make me a bit taller

I like both. The thing I like about heels is that they make me feel more masculine by virtue of being taller, even though most people associate them with being girly. Can't wear them too high though or I'll just fall over.

Definitely flats for me...I only wear heels in boots now, medium height only. I don't need to stand out anymore than I already do:)

utRtfrB.jpg

I want to wear heels because I'm 5'0", but there are two problems:  1. I wear a children's US size 2 (women's US size 3.5) and it's hard to find high heels in those sizes.  2.  My small feet are short which means any given heel height is more "tippy toes" on me than for the same heels on normal sized feet.  A 4 inch heel will make me feel like I'm doing ballet pointe!

Def heels... :-) 

Mostly flats. I wear size 11 which sometimes doesn't give you much choice for style. Also I'm a total clutz with weak joints so its just a safety issue for me. Lol

I would have to go with flats, but being that I live on farm I love my boots! 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor