Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brokengirl0407

Your Pet Name For Mastrubating

14 posts in this topic

I saw something my friend sent me of a comedian who was going on and on about all the euphemisms men use for when they masturbate. It is an unbelievably long list... Any how I was wondering what all the names and phrases you women use for doing it.

Mine is , tickling my kitty

Buff the muff lol x

Heard this one recently " tickle the taco"

4 hours ago, #No1Crush said:

Heard this one recently " tickle the taco"

I don't think I could say that one with a straight face.  I'm afraid I'd burst out laughing if I said it out loud.

Some British women say, 'Jane off'...(as opposed to 'Jack off')... Love the British... :D

20 minutes ago, BenedettaC said:

Some British women say, 'Jane off'...(as opposed to 'Jack off')... Love the British... :D

Haha, I like that one. I don't have a pet name.

28 minutes ago, BenedettaC said:

Haha, love it. I don't have a pet name but I've heard;

flick the bean, or polish the pearl

but I couldn't help myself from googling it just now and have to share some that I find hilarious;

Checking the oil

defrosting the freezer

checking for squirrels 

double clicking your mouse

dusting the end table 

feeding the bearded clam

Fishing for cumpliments 

fluffing the kitty

Playing the clitar 

@Cute&Curious  Some of those are hilarious!

Hmm.  Don't know what I did that the typing is all on the right side.

Edited by CuriouslyMarriedWoman

My friend used to call it "diddling my skittle" which always made me giggle, haha. 

...British women also call it 'having a wank' (the same as for men)... Considering that they call someone they consider a fool a ''wanker', I can't say I like that one much (plus, it's just ugly)...

They have lots of other slang words that I also find rather unappealing, like 'snog' (to kiss) and 'shag' (to copulate).... 

When I first moved to London, back in the early 90s, I was out at a lesbian club called the Ace of Spades, when suddenly a woman came over, looked me up and down, and said, 'Fancy a shag then?' Fortunately I knew what she was talking about...and didn't think she was offering me a drink...otherwise I could have gotten into serious trouble...!  :lol:

My husband calls my pussy his little problem so when he asks what I'm doing or plan to do I always say I'll be taking care of a problem, or if I'm interested in sex I might say I need a problem taken care of and can he help.   It cracks both of us up if we're taking with someone and they start talking about problems :lol:!!!!  Just think of all the times you hear a sentence with problem in it and you can see where if could get very funny!!!!