Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SakuraGirl

Hottest Sports Guys And/or Girls?

8 posts in this topic

What type of sports players do you find the most attractive? I am all about the hockey players! And when they chew on their mouth guards while sitting on the bench... I find that so hot for some reason! :man_in_love:

Surfers......Always! The ocean gives your skin a tan and a glow that you can pick out in a crowd of people

Male:, American football, love seeing those butts in those skin tight pants... Women, tennis love those cute tennis dresses

Surfers......Always! The ocean gives your skin a tan and a glow that you can pick out in a crowd of people

Oh yes, surfers are hot! I am a want to be surfer myself... well, I've taken two classes anyway. :sungum:

Soccer players, both male and female, are pretty hot too! :wub:

What type of sports players do you find the most attractive? I am all about the hockey players! And when they chew on their mouth guards while sitting on the bench... I find that so hot for some reason! :man_in_love:

Yes, completely agree. I love hockey players, currently Tom Wilson is my main hockey guy, so hot lol. Soccer players male and female are hot too. Baseball players with those pants get me too

Not that I go to fights anymore but boxing does it for me. Also tennis or polo. Not specific to either gender just as long as they're commited, the intensity and physiques are a bonus.

I've never seen a volleyball match but I think it'd make for decent viewing too. :man_in_love:

Male: I totally agree about hockey. And male gymnasts because of how perfectly sculpted they are.

Female: I have a total crush on Rhonda Rousey. Gorgeous, and fierce! I hope that she hasn't left fighting completely... although her last two losses were pretty awful. :(