Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlueBiCurious

Hello :)

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new here, trying to figure it all out. I look forward to meeting new people. It's nice to be able to hopefully connect with likeminded people. :)

Welcome to shybi! You've arrived just in time to see us upgrading our site so there's lots of new features in place. This also means the site is a little glitchy at the moment as the upgrade is happening while the site Is live. 

This is the ideal place to meet likeminded ladies like yourself and I hope you find the support and friendships I've discovered here. Have a read of the forums and start posting when you're ready to. 

Have fun!

Rocky

Welcome to shy's. Please have a look around and post so we can get to know you.

Right now the sight is going through a major update so some thaings will be changing slowley until it's done.

If you need help please look in how this fourm works post or you can alawys ask questions to the moderators ect.

Glad you found us :)

Welcome to the site glad you found us just take some time to look around as the site is going through some changes and upgrades. Be warned the site is very addictive :)

Welcome!  Most of what I usually say has already been said, but I would recommend checking out How This Forum Works to learn some of the rules.  Ignore a lot of the more technical stuff, as a lot of that is in flux at the moment with all the major upgrades happening.  Pardon our dust!

Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

Hi and welcome to shybi! Lots of interesting topics to read and respond to, and lots of interesting ladies to get to know, have fun :)

Hi welcome to Shybi. Love the new look, ladies! I have been away for a few years but looking forward to connecting/reconnecting and meeting fun new and likeminded people.