FlirtyFriend

Hello! I'm hoping this site will be helpful to my new bi journey

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I've always been bi but just recently started acting on it. I've always known I had a strong attraction to women, but in the past 2 years it has become even stronger.

I'm married with kids; I've had a long and overall successful marriage. I've brought pain to the marriage because of some of my activities, but my husband has been forgiving and accepting of almost everything. Currently our relationship is fabulous and we just started allowing other women into our relationship. Although, sexually only 1 female about a month ago. 

We also practice BDSM, I'm a powerful professional women, but I love sexually to be dominated, bound, whipped, flogged, spanked, and forced to do sexual acts (especially sex acts that are slightly outside my comfort zone). 

I love education and educated women. I have 2 technical certifications/licenses, 2 undergraduate degrees, a doctorate, and a post-doctorate. 

Hi! Welcome from a fellow newbie, its great to find a place with so many women willing to talk about and share their experiences. 

I'm intrigued about what you've shared, but as I'm not yet clear on etiquette, I'll save the questions and keep it to 'Hello' 

Welcome to shy's. Have a look around. The sight is undergoing a overhaul getting updated.

If you have any questions please ask or check How this forum works thread.

Hi there and welcome to shybi. We are a highly respected bisexual support site that offers support and friendships to women who are maybe struggling with discovering that part about themselves. We have a lot of members ranging from ladies who have to hide their sexuality or fear be outed all the way up to openly proud bisexuals in relationships. We offer a safe place for ladies to come and talk about not only their problems but find like likeminded ladies to talk to about their interests. 

If you'd like to look around the forums and read what we're about there's a lot of different topics here. You can also reply when you're ready too.

Please be patient as we are currently undergoing maintenance and a full site upgrade and some of our features may not be working. The update is ongoing while the site is live so this means there's still bugs to iron out.

Have fun and enjoy the forums. Head on over and read how the forum works where you'll discover all about us, how we work, and of course the rules we adhere to. 

Enjoy the site 

Rocky 

Hi and welcome to shybi! You sound very well rounded and confident in who you are and what you like, that's pretty awesome. I'm sure you'll have a lot to add to the site, and also take a lot from it. Have fun looking around.

Thank you! I'm excited to learn and share and make some friends.

Welcome to the site!  As stated, we're sort of under construction right now, so pardon our dust.  Be sure to check out How Our Forum Works to get a sense of the place and some of our rules.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have!