caliwoman

I highly recommend getting yo-self a lap dance

57 posts in this topic

Had I known how much of a good time I'd have getting my first lap dance...that woulda been one of the first things on the "to do" list when I first came out as bisexual and hadn't had any physical (romantic) contact w/a woman. 

Oh. My. God.

I had been to a strip club here in SoCal for the past two weeks, but didn't have the courage to ask for a dance. Since my ex-husband is the only person I truly trust seeing "this side of me," I had gone w/him, so the strippers really stayed away from us and we used the time to get acclimated to it and take in the scene.  This weekend was different. 
My female friend's boyfriend was celebrating his b-day and a group of 8 of us decided to go and get dinner, visit the strip club, then hit the downtown scene. Well, we didn't get past the strip club experience, it was so fun. My ex had vowed on our last trip there, that we'd get lap dances this time. I was skeptical. 

We arrive at the club a little earlier than what we had been getting there at and it's packed. We get seated at a reserve table, order our drinks, and take in the show. All of the strippers are called on-stage for line-up, so we can so who's there. They disperse and head towards the crowds of men and stay away from our female dominated table. About 30 min. in, a stripper wanders over and heads towards the b-day boy, but his girlfriend/my friend wasn't having it...she wasn't gonna let him get one, but I yet and point to my ex. "He'll take one!" and he rebuffs her, being as shy as he is. Assuming that I'm his wife/gf, his stripper asks my permission and where I want him to get the dance (at the table or in the private guest area). My friend is insistent that we all watch him get one, but I don't think that's cool, so I tell the stripper to take him to the area for the private dances. She leads him away and two songs (and $60 later), he comes back with a huge grin on his face. She seats him, but he's whispering something to her and he's pointing at one of the strippers that I've had my eye on. 

They talk for a bit, she leaves, and he smiles. Right as my stripper (Brooke) walks up, he leans over to me and says, "Have a good time." Brooke is a bit confused about who she's giving a lap dance to. I'm feminine as is my female straight friend, but the other ladies there are also gay, but more on the masculine side. I pop up and' she's confused. "What am I doing for you?" I lean in and say, "You're dancing for me tonight." She gets a huge smile on her face and says, "Yessss, I am!" and she guides me to the private area and leads me to the very last seat in the back. 

I'm nervous, my legs are shaking and being as though I've never had a lap dance before, I kinda don't know what to do, where to put my hands, if I can touch her and so on. She jiggles her butt in my face (this is her go-to move that she also does on stage as the music is cued up) and tells me, "Let's wait until the song is over so you can get an entire dance."
Once the music starts, she spreads my legs further apart and sticks her knee in my crotch and starts to dance for me. "You can grab my butt if you want." And I do. 

She's so soft, smells so good, and is in awesome model shape. She is in the best shape out of all the girls in the club. "I love your tits" she says and runs her hands and down my breasts. 

One minute later, I peak over her shoulder and I see my female friend's eyes over the partition and then her fist pump in the air, followed by a bunch of hollering. Her hands are all over me, I can't begin to tell you how soft her skin is. I get more and more into it. She begins to moan in my ear and sniff my neck and angles me into a tribbing position. For the next two songs, I'm in absolute heaven. I trace my fingers along her back and hold her close to me. She feels me up a lot and our lips are really close together. It takes all of my restraint from not getting carried away. When my songs are over, she gets up to lead me back, but she stops and says, "Girl, my knees are shaking, I have to sit down." And I take the opportunity to pay her right there. I give her a good tip and she smacks my ass as I walk away. 

Oh, My. God. Why didn't I do this before when I was really "aching" for it.

Minutes later, the club is filled with very feminine women who look like they are on the conservative side and very pretty. I haven't seen this before in the past few weeks. The women are more into what they are seeing than the men. The guys are on their phones, while the ladies are the ones eye fucking the strippers. They're really into it. One gorgeous girl in the audience gets up and begins to grind on another girl in the crowd and everyone is screaming, because they're both very hot. 

One of the last dances of the night is the stripper who danced for me and she does a really good job. Halfway into her dance and very tipsy, I find myself front stage, competing with other men, throwing dollar bills at her feet. She stands up towards me and blows me a kiss. I'm cracking up laughing, but having a great time. 

I wanted to tell the girl who was grinding on the other one, that I think she's f'g hot (she screamed bisexual to me, even though she was there with a guy) but that didn't end up happening because after my stripper cleaned up during her dance, that hot chick got into a cat fight with another hot girl where they were both sitting, front row. That kinda ended the night for us, but f-ck, I had so much fun. I hope when we go back it's alive with even more women, because that was awesome (and all of those girls were totally turned on by the strippers, so the odds of approaching one of 'em and exchanging numbers is more in my favor). 

The end. Lol. 

Edited by caliwoman

This sounds rather... shall we say exotic. I have done a couple of things that I thought never possible, but I dont know about taking up this adventure. 

Ugh...I'm telling you. It was something else. I really held off doing this for a really long time, but so glad I did. Lol 

Didn't even think it could arouse me  

Edited by caliwoman

AWESOME!!!! Sounds like a very eventful evening! Glad you had fun

Oh my... Sounds very fun. 

May have to try that, now ;) 

Great story @caliwoman ! But didn't her hot body rubbing all over you, and her hands feeling you up, drive you a bit insane...?  

I've been to various strip clubs in NYC and NJ, among other places, (some of them verrrry sleazy), to support a girlfriend of mine who was a stripper, and some friends who were working, but I have never had a lap dance... 

I think I would find it too much of a torture...!  :blush2:

3 hours ago, BenedettaC said:

Great story @caliwoman ! But didn't her hot body rubbing all over you, and her hands feeling you up, drive you a bit insane...?  

I've been to various strip clubs in NYC and NJ, among other places, (some of them verrrry sleazy), to support a girlfriend of mine who was a stripper, and some friends who were working, but I have never had a lap dance... 

I think I would find it too much of a torture...!  :blush2:

That's a very good point. I really wish I could have recorded my lap dance and shared it privately here, but obviously that's frowned upon.

Yes, it was a bit of torture.

What's funny is that my friend's boyfriend eventually did get a lap dance from my stripper (yes, she's "mine" lol). One of the ladies apparently looked over the partition and said, "Ya know, she looks bored AF now." And then to me she yells, "I kinda peaked when she was dancing for you and she was into what she was doing for you. She's not into it with him." And I found that to be true from many other women online who posted about their own lap dance story. Perhaps it's a bit of a reprieve for the ladies to dance for women and not the aggressive men. Maybe they like the idea of turning another woman on. I think my gal assumed I had limited experience, based upon how nervous I was. Am I very experienced w/women? No. But I've had sex with a few women; the only reason I was nervous was because of the situation. I picked the most popular dancer there, although she's not very well-endowed in the boob department, but man, she has exudes a confidence which is beyond sexy to me. I can't even explain it. She's by far, the best dancer there.

I'm not sure how handsy she would have gotten had I been wearing a dress. I was wearing a very dense push-up bra (my boobs are decent, but I like that volume, lol) a tight blouse, a racerback vest and some skinny jeans. Had I been wearing a skirt or something loose on top, I think she may have reached in. When she looked down and saw my boobs and she started to feel them up, I arched my back and our bodies drew closer together and that's when she had me spread my legs further apart, put her knee right in between them and then her hands were everywhere. I grabbed the tops of her shoulders and lightly scratched her all the way down to the bottoms of her butt cheeks. I started moaning and then she moved my neck to sniff me and put her mouth right next to my ear and I lost my shit. By the end of the dance, I was practically lying down. It was so hot. And I've been w/younger women and I've never felt a woman this soft before or feel this good. 

After, my legs were shaky. I don't think I could have gotten another dance. 

The other women in the crowd seemed to be very conservative. Like they could be married to a rich Republican senator or something. They were blond, petite, gorgeous, but looked out of sorts and a bit awkward...they were the ones, however, eye-fucking the strippers. One woman was lying back. her chin on her hand, legs slightly apart, who looked like if a woman woulda approached her, she woulda f-cked one in a heartbeat. Then the fine ass girls who got up and started grinding on random girls in the audience. Crazy night. And it still shocks me that the women were more into it than the men. 

So it was kinda like scratching an itch. It felt good for a day or two and then it comes back w/a vengeance. I've never felt anything like it. I was moaning the entire time, burying my head into her boobs and holding onto her, as she was holding onto me. We are def going back for my ex-husband's b-day, but it's going to be tempting until then. I found myself grinning from ear-to-ear while at the gym, thinking about it, wanting it again. Then my p-ssy started to throb and the ache came back and I was like, "Shit!"

I still wish I had done this back during my questioning phase. Oh well. 

Women tend to be more into it than the men. I'm glad you found a decent spot. I used to date a stripper and not to get anyone's hopes up but statistically speaking a lot of strippers are bisexual and even if their not, they get that why you're there for a fun time. How women react is often a little different to men and also it just gives them a chance for a change of pace... 

For some women they think it's gonna be way too much but honestly sometimes I think a lot of women who are curious could do with a little push, pull or closeness to an attractive woman in a setting where most people are doing the same or at least really comfortable being around hot dancing women!

Thank you so much for posting this so I could reminisce!! I thought I would share and hopefully you get a little enjoyment out of my story (because I got a lot of enjoyment out of yours - thanks for taking the time to write the details).

This reminds me sooooo much of my first strip club experience!! I knew going in that I was going to get a few lap dances. After 6 lap dances I finally found my favorite girl.

She was so fucking amazing; dominate, confident, and skilled at total seduction she completely eliminated my ability to resist. I was sucked into the movement of her body. Luckily I had a dress on, and when she spread my legs I didn't give a shit who could see between my legs.

I let her have her way with me and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She probably let me touch her more than she should have, her breasts were amazing and her nipples were so hard in my mouth. When she would grind on me and put her ass in my face, she would take my hand and guide it up the inside of her thigh and push my fingers under her G-string so I could feel how soft and wet she was there.

My favorite and most memorable moments were when she kissed me (probably the best girl kiss I've ever had) and then she rubbed her breast down my body all the way between my legs until she was kneeling before me. Then on her way back up she would run her lips up the inside of my thigh, and then she totally surprised me by pushing my dress all the way up and running her tongue up between my labia and over my clit flicking it a few times. Thank goodness for crotchless panties! 

It was so hot we were drawing a lot of attention (or so I was told after the fact). The guys around us were cumming just watching us. 

This was the first time a girl touched my pussy and it was groundbreaking for me. I don't really remember my first time having sex with a guy, but I remember all the details about this first.

Obviously successful strippers learn how to work their clients and make a connection by making the client feel special; however, she went way above and beyond what I had paid her for and provided a much more specialized and intimate experience for me compared to the dances she provided for men I watched her with just before me.

I remember her trelling me how she loved the taste of my pussy, and that she wanted more. Well she got more; I went back the next night and got a private room with her (what can I say - she is good at her craft). Afterwards she invited me to her condo for sex. I figured if she invited me into her personal life, and offered free sex, that she meant what she said and had a true attraction to me.

Omg @FlirtyFriend

you totally beat my story! I love it!

14 hours ago, FlirtyFriend said:

Thank you so much for posting this so I could reminisce!! I thought I would share and hopefully you get a little enjoyment out of my story (because I got a lot of enjoyment out of yours - thanks for taking the time to write the details).

This reminds me sooooo much of my first strip club experience!! I knew going in that I was going to get a few lap dances. After 6 lap dances I finally found my favorite girl.

She was so fucking amazing; dominate, confident, and skilled at total seduction she completely eliminated my ability to resist. I was sucked into the movement of her body. Luckily I had a dress on, and when she spread my legs I didn't give a shit who could see between my legs.

I let her have her way with me and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. She probably let me touch her more than she should have, her breasts were amazing and her nipples were so hard in my mouth. When she would grind on me and put her ass in my face, she would take my hand and guide it up the inside of her thigh and push my fingers under her G-string so I could feel how soft and wet she was there.

My favorite and most memorable moments were when she kissed me (probably the best girl kiss I've ever had) and then she rubbed her breast down my body all the way between my legs until she was kneeling before me. Then on her way back up she would run her lips up the inside of my thigh, and then she totally surprised me by pushing my dress all the way up and running her tongue up between my labia and over my clit flicking it a few times. Thank goodness for crotchless panties! 

It was so hot we were drawing a lot of attention (or so I was told after the fact). The guys around us were cumming just watching us. 

This was the first time a girl touched my pussy and it was groundbreaking for me. I don't really remember my first time having sex with a guy, but I remember all the details about this first.

Obviously successful strippers learn how to work their clients and make a connection by making the client feel special; however, she went way above and beyond what I had paid her for and provided a much more specialized and intimate experience for me compared to the dances she provided for men I watched her with just before me.

I remember her trelling me how she loved the taste of my pussy, and that she wanted more. Well she got more; I went back the next night and got a private room with her (what can I say - she is good at her craft). Afterwards she invited me to her condo for sex. I figured if she invited me into her personal life, and offered free sex, that she meant what she said and had a true attraction to me.

Damn girl. It must've been be a real confidence boost in helping you explore women. I think even I'd hire that stripper and it's not usually my thing :P

This may be stating the obvious, but there are alot of bi and lesbian women who are strippers, and in the sex trade in general...

I've been told that even so-called 'straight' strippers often end up fucking their colleagues as the result of looking at all those beautiful bodies all the time...

20 hours ago, Hungry said:

Women tend to be more into it than the men. I'm glad you found a decent spot. I used to date a stripper and not to get anyone's hopes up but statistically speaking a lot of strippers are bisexual and even if their not, they get that why you're there for a fun time. How women react is often a little different to men and also it just gives them a chance for a change of pace...

Oh, sorry Hungry...I have only just seen this.... 

Ha, ha, ha....and you have dated a stripper too....!  :lol:

11 hours ago, caliwoman said:

Omg @FlirtyFriend

you totally beat my story! I love it!

Whatever!! Your experience was amazing. I've read some of your other stuff and I really like how you tell the story and give details!! 

I'm new and just getting used to Shybi, but When I share my experiences I get to relive them - residual benifits. 

On 5/16/2017 at 11:33 PM, FlirtyFriend said:

Great story!  I had a wonderful experience several months ago at a strip club. It was the first lap dance I'd had in years and wow! -  So turned on!  I will definately be posting my experience for you all to enjoy! 

- This happened last August 2016. I posted it on another link, but it seemed like a good idea to re post and reminisce. I hope you enjoy the story. -

After telling my husband a couple of days ago that I'd like us to go back to a excotic dance club, because I wanted to experience a lap dance together... We did. 

It's been a couple of years since he and I went to a club. The last time I didn't have the courage to get a lap dance. Last night I decided it was going to happen.

Our evening stared as a date night with dinner and a movie. After the movie I figured we'd go home as usual, but because the movie was so action packed I didn't want to go back home. I wanted coffee and maybe something sweet. We live in a small town and Starbucks was already closed. So we kept driving. We headed into downtown and ended up at Starbucks. After we had our coffee he mentioned that we could head down the road to a strip club, if I wanted to. 

My heart began to pound a little faster at the anticipation. I simply gave him a flirty smile of agreement. We arrived and it was a very nice place inside. Great music nicely lit and beautiful dancers on 3 different stages.  We ordered our drinks and soon after a curvaceous blonde caught my attention. We sat down and she came over and asked how we were doing and complimented me on my boobs and said I was beautiful. I was grateful for the compliment and told her that I thought she was beautiful too. Midway thorough the second song she had her top off and came over again and asks me to sit back; she straddled me and grabbed my hands to her waist and then to her beautiful breasts. I was so nervous and aroused at the same time! She grinded her hips round and round against me and then put her breasts right on my cheek... I can still remember her delicious scent. 

Over the night there were different dancers and similar situations. The women completed my breasts a lot and couldn't keep their hands off them. One even pulled my tank top down to expose my breast and pressed her nipple against mine. Wow... I remembered at this point how much I missed the touch and feel of a woman's body. My husband had the biggest grin on his face all night.. There were times the dancers would climb all over him ... While looking at me... So hot! 

Toward the end of the night.. Or more like 1am close to 2 when they close.. I had made up my mind that I needed to just go for it and ask for a lap dance. There was a beautiful dancer who looked very much like (Selena Gomez).. Beautiful long black hair curvy figure and she was wearing a belly dancer outfit. She had a great stage presence. We asked how much t would be for a lap dance and she mentioned $40 each for two songs.. Shoot! That was a bit pricy, and I only had $20 and change left over and so did my husband.. I told him to let me think it over while I got another drink. 

While I sat back with my back toward one of the other stages I felt a tug on my pony tail. I was a bit started and there was a really cute dancer behind me. I was feeling a bit confident after 3 gin and tonics so I decided to be coy and say "Honey, if you are going to do that you better pull a bit harder." She must have like my response because she was immediately dancing on top of me. He grabbed my hands and asked me to pinch her nipples.. I was so surpirised, but I abliged. She leaned in and told me that I was very sexy and that she would accept $40 for both of us for two songs. I couldn't say no.. I figured probably because it was near closing time that she gave us such a great discount. 

She took us both back and asked if the dance was for me of for both of us.. I said for both, but mostly for me and winked.. Still trying to be coy... I was so turned on at this point.

As she danced for us she leaned into me and asked me to undo her top. Which I did and trailed my nails accross her back. She put her nipples right on my lips and I couldn't help it; so I slightly reach my tongue out. As soon as i did she pressed her nipple into my mouth. It was in pure carnal ecstasy at this point.. She pressed my legs apart and asked me to slide down..  I did as asked and she pressed her thighs between my legs and pressed her breasts further into my face. My hands began to explore her ass and her waist while my nails trailed her skin. At some point I recognized that my hips began to girate searching for more pressure from her thigh. 

When the song was over she leaned in thanked me and kissed my check. I leaned forward too and thanked her back and handed her little skirt back to her. On our way out she asked me for another hug, actually a group hug. When she let go she grabbed my ass and began to grind my pelvis to hers. She leaned is very close and kissed me on the lips. For a split second our tongues met. She let go of me and looked at us both and said, "Now you two get to go home and hump, and I have to go home alone." She walked off.. We took our seats back at our table for a couple more minutes and then left. 

On our way home we talked about the evening and my husband expressed how turned on he was watching me tonight and watching the dancers all over me." We didn't quite make it home and found a little road off the main highway and slipped into the back seat.. Omg! I was so turned on that I came hard... so did he. I almost squirted. When we got home we worked on round two.

We decided to go again.. And this time not wait almost two years.. I think that I have found a way to get him to see how I'm like with a woman, but I also to open up and explore our fantasies together. Plus the sex between us is so hot!

Definitely planning my next visit... very soon! We often wonder if I had said something to her like, "You really don't have to be alone tonight if you don't want to."  What kind of a response I would have gotten.. 

True Story

OMG @Ev33 that's freaking hot!

Got another lap dance last night. Think it's the last one for a while. Very nice though.

2 hours ago, caliwoman said:

Got another lap dance last night. Think it's the last one for a while. Very nice though.

Why the last?

22 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

Why the last?

I dunno...I guess I wonder if I'm replacing actual human connection with this. It does feel really good. 

I got the same dancer as last time; she was chatting up a group of guys, so I had another stripper go get her. When she approached our table, she smiled, hugged me and said, "I remember you! I haven't forgotten you!" She put her arm around me and said, "I thought that was you, but wasn't sure." We walked over to her "chair" and she sat me down. She gave me a free half a dance (half a song); this club is a no-freebie zone. They report to a bouncer, who holds a clipboard and tracks all their movement. 
She sat down facing away from me and I got to graze my fingertips all over her. 

When the song began, she got on her knees and put her mouth right on my zipper. She did the same as last time, except this time she reached her fingers into my bra (not all the way, my blouse was too tight) and kissed up and down my neck. She brushed my bangs back, which I considered sensual. When done, I paid her and she smiled. "I f-ckin' love you! You're so awesome!" and she spanked my ass twice. 

Edited by caliwoman

I understand what you're saying @caliwoman but wow, that kind of attention does sound pretty irresistible

6 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

I understand what you're saying @caliwoman but wow, that kind of attention does sound pretty irresistible

It is. So hard to resist. I'm gonna go back to this club for a birthday party in the next few weeks, so just couldn't say no. Lol. 

She usually faces me to kinda grind me with her knee, but I actually would like her to face away from me for on entire dance, so I can just feel her and lightly stroke my fingertips against her skin, while talking to her a little more than I usually do. 

She moans in my ear, says "fuck" a lot, and giggles when she gets me to moan at my loudest...she knows exactly how to work me. Lol

Her ass and legs...ugh! Perfection. 

I found this topic on another forum, interesting. Most dancers stay far away from lady customers at this club. 

I'm glad my fave gal remembered me. Hopefully, next time, she'll see me and approach. 

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?215043-Any-Advice-for-a-Female-Customer

That is amazing. I've only had one lap dance and it wa for hubby and myself. It was amazing but I was so nervous about where I could or couldn't touch..lol. We tried to go in the back with her but I think she was leaving or didn't do couples. I wish I had a group who would go regularly with me..lol