caliwoman

I highly recommend getting yo-self a lap dance

57 posts in this topic

Great reading these stories girls. Glad you enjoyed your experiences. This is my job but we dont get female customers often and when we get the occasional woman in shes not looking for a dance herself.

Its mostly groups of lads or some men on their own.

It is nice to see women in the club though just to have variety and take the 'maleness' away a bit.

I love giving them a compliment like saying their dress is nice. The awkward thank you is funny.

Anyway if you enjoy girls go for it. We can tell if a customer is nervous male or female so we adjust ourselves to make you feel comfy and enjoy it. 

Oh and a good tip is always appreciated. Got bills to pay lol.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Visited the strip club on Friday night. I guess I don't quite understand how it works, fully, because unbeknownst to me, the gal who dances for me was "booked" all night long by one high-roller type of guy. I should have figured it out, being as though she never got up to the regular floor and was seated in the VIP section all night. 

She got up to the stage to dance and the guy who had booked her all night began to get ice from a bucket, kinda tossed it around in his hands and then throw it on stage. He was throwing one ice cube at a time, but as I was watching, he did this at least 4-5 times and it bothered me because I didn't want her to fall. I don't think she liked it either because she made a face and then began to perform at the other end of the stage, away from him. He was gonna do it again, so I got up and began to throw some money on the stage. This made him stop rather quickly. Finally. Jerk. 

She recognized me and even said, "Heyyyyyyyy girl, I see you!" but I had begun walking away, because I just wanted to get the guy to stop throwing the ice. When I walked back to the table, my friend said, "Why did you walk away so quickly, she was talking to you, go back!!" 
I went back, tossed some more money, and she talked to me a bit and did a little extra dance directly @ me. 

Eventually, I had another dancer attempt to go request her for me (I HATE going up to get her in front of a room full of inebriated men) and one minute later, I just feel someone wrap their arm around me and kiss me on the lips and all over my face. I got up, she hugged me, but broke the bad news to me: "He booked me all night long. Get me another night, okay?" and I said okay, was very disappointed and sat down. 

The night ended with me running into another group of people that I know and us standing outside of the club, when the guy who was throwing the ice at the dancer stumbled outside. His group and the group I was with, kinda hung out for like half an hour. They are from Los Angeles, come to our area once a month and book dancers for themselves all night long. By the end of the night, one of the guys of the other group asked me, "Are you down?" I was a little lost, because he had been interacting with my gay male friend. "For what?" And then he told me that my gay male friend wanted to f-ck him and he's okay with that, but he wanted a woman to be involved and for it to be me. It was an odd convo to have in front of 9-10 other people as the strippers left the club. 
I left a little after that and my friends walked those guys back to their Tesla and were trying to convince them to continue partying...but not my thang, so I left. 

So disappointed...I love the way she dances.

Edited by caliwoman
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, I got her tonight!! This girl is so beautiful. She looks thin from far, but damn, when she straddles me...she's built. Her legs and butt are heaven. 

I approach her this time (I ain't waiting) and she hugs me, grabs my boob and says, "There you are. I missed you!"
She takes me back and gives me a few great dances. I bury my head down between her breasts and whisper to her, in between my moaning, "You're really good at your job." She laughs and says, "I like dancing for you!" 
I think she senses my apprehension and looks at me and says, "No ,that isn't stripper talk. I don't dance like this for anyone." True or not, I enjoy the sentiment. 

I pay her and tip her and take a seat. Later, I get a few more dances and she tells me, "I so want to f-ckin' kiss you right now, but I'd get fired." Ughhhhhhh...I was very turned on to say the least. She complimented my boobs again. I ask her for permission to put $1 bills in her g-string and bra, to which she tells me, "This is your time. Do whatever you want."

She's writhing against me, knee against my p-ssy and I"m throbbing. I lean upwards, holding her, burying my face in her boobs. I leave and take a seat at my table. A minute later, I feel her hug me from behind and she proceeds to kiss my cleavage. Ugh. She's so damn hot. I can still smell her on me right now, as I type this. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sure do love a lap dance don't you lol. If I were in your position I'm pretty sure I'd be the same. Just a thought....but is asking her out an option? Or is that against the rules or something? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

You sure do love a lap dance don't you lol. If I were in your position I'm pretty sure I'd be the same. Just a thought....but is asking her out an option? Or is that against the rules or something? 

Yes, I do love a dance from this gal in particular. Ha ha. And she delivers a great experience. I've seen people try and take her home, but no cigar...ever. Even for the guys that I know drop $1200+ on her in one night. I wouldn't have the cajones (balls) to ask her, though. Lol. 

Ugh...so, so hot and gorgeous. I am gonna take a break for a bit, because I did find myself getting a little jealous when she went to dance for another gal, who she seemed to know. That's a big no-no on my part. I'll need to chill for a bit before going back or maybe go on a day she isn't there (she seems like she's the top-earner and is primarily there on the weekends).

Edited by caliwoman
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 11:14 PM, caliwoman said:

Yes, I do love a dance from this gal in particular. Ha ha. And she delivers a great experience. I've seen people try and take her home, but no cigar...ever. Even for the guys that I know drop $1200+ on her in one night. I wouldn't have the cajones (balls) to ask her, though. Lol. 

Ugh...so, so hot and gorgeous. I am gonna take a break for a bit, because I did find myself getting a little jealous when she went to dance for another gal, who she seemed to know. That's a big no-no on my part. I'll need to chill for a bit before going back or maybe go on a day she isn't there (she seems like she's the top-earner and is primarily there on the weekends).

Its great your enjoying yourself. Never heard of a woman enjoy lap dancing so much guess i work at the wrong club. 

Just some advice dont get jealous shes there to do a job and has clients other than you to see. Its not fun for us if one clients gets clingy and get annoyed for performing for others.

Anyway keep enjoying yourself hun and dont worry about other stuff.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikkicarr94 said:

Its great your enjoying yourself. Never heard of a woman enjoy lap dancing so much guess i work at the wrong club. 

Just some advice dont get jealous shes there to do a job and has clients other than you to see. Its not fun for us if one clients gets clingy and get annoyed for performing for others.

Anyway keep enjoying yourself hun and dont worry about other stuff.

Will do. She does do a great job for me and other men I've known have rec'd dances from her and she doesn't do what she does for me, for them (they've told me). And she's told me (although I was skeptical if she was telling me the truth or not). 

Im interested in your point of view. Do you get many female clients? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally looked around me last time (at the MEN- no women at that time- rec'g lap dances) and it's such an intimate experience for me because it looks like we are tribbing. 

She squeezed my nipples over my bra, told me that she loves when I moan for her (and I consistently am moaning), and said she wanted to kiss me on the mouth but she get fired, and I sat up, hugged her around her sides and we started to really trib. I was really into it. At the end of the dance, I held her by her waist and put my head down around her tummy and growled in frustration that I nearly came. She stroked my hair. She sat down across from me and said, "I f-ckinn' hate you! I can't even dance for a little after I get off of you!" I smiled. Paid and tipped her. 

Then a minute later after I was seated, she came up behind me an snuggled my neck. I moaned and grinned and she looked to make sure as she walked away. 

This woman is sooooo hot. Wish I woulda visited her when I was struggling with bisexuality. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister was a stripper for a little while.  She said most of the women she worked with were bisexual.  My husband has an aunt who worked as a waitress in a strip club.  His aunt would always bring the stripper home with her.  She had sex with many of the strippers.  She said that the strippers where she worked were all bisexual.  She also said the strippers loved when women would come in because they would be more into it than the men.  The women were also usually better tippers.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caliwoman said:

I finally looked around me last time (at the MEN- no women at that time- rec'g lap dances) and it's such an intimate experience for me because it looks like we are tribbing. 

She squeezed my nipples over my bra, told me that she loves when I moan for her (and I consistently am moaning), and said she wanted to kiss me on the mouth but she get fired, and I sat up, hugged her around her sides and we started to really trib. I was really into it. At the end of the dance, I held her by her waist and put my head down around her tummy and growled in frustration that I nearly came. She stroked my hair. She sat down across from me and said, "I f-ckinn' hate you! I can't even dance for a little after I get off of you!" I smiled. Paid and tipped her. 

Then a minute later after I was seated, she came up behind me an snuggled my neck. I moaned and grinned and she looked to make sure as she walked away. 

This woman is sooooo hot. Wish I woulda visited her when I was struggling with bisexuality. 

My club gets mostly male clients. She does seem exceptional. I would never do what she does but were all different and i guess i dont really know how id act if i had a female regular

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roselove said:

My sister was a stripper for a little while.  She said most of the women she worked with were bisexual.  My husband has an aunt who worked as a waitress in a strip club.  His aunt would always bring the stripper home with her.  She had sex with many of the strippers.  She said that the strippers where she worked were all bisexual.  She also said the strippers loved when women would come in because they would be more into it than the men.  The women were also usually better tippers.

Ye its definately true were mostly bi. My ex gf worked with me in the club and 2 girls in the club are girlfriends.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg I need to work at a strip club lol

i have read that most are bisexual.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nikkicarr94 said:

My club gets mostly male clients. She does seem exceptional. I would never do what she does but were all different and i guess i dont really know how id act if i had a female regular

What is a "regular" to you? Someone who consistently comes in to see only you a few times in a row? 

Im interested in how much your regulars visit you. 

Edited by caliwoman
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, caliwoman said:

What is a "regular" to you? Someone who consistently comes in to see only you a few times in a row? 

Im interested in how much your regulars visit you. 

She was a fake who has since been banned.  <_<

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BiTriMama said:

She was a fake who has since been banned.  <_<

Oh that blows lol

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never had a lap dance. It may be on my to do list now!! I have been to a strip club back in my early 20s but at the time I was to nervous/shy to do anything but watch. I think I may be a little more open now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2017 at 4:31 PM, Tpearl002 said:

I've never had a lap dance. It may be on my to do list now!! I have been to a strip club back in my early 20s but at the time I was to nervous/shy to do anything but watch. I think I may be a little more open now.

There are so many women when I go and most seem to be straight and feminine and tbh, they look more into it than the men. Last time I went, there was a woman in a skirt getting a table dance (rare to see) and she was gettin' it in!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@caliwoman I know a few straight women who have been to strip clubs. Some I suspect went to impress their boyfriends. Some just go out of curiosity.  At the time I went we had a popular stripper that put a crazy shows that lots of people, even straight women wanted to see. A table dance sounds hot. I wouldnt mind learning to do that myself once I master dancing on the floor. Im starting to really want to revisit a strip club...lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the only lap dance I've had was from a man. After reading this thread, I feel I've been missing out 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went once a few years ago. I'd been wanting to have the experience for awhile. Hubby did some research and found a small club in a not-too-sleazy part of town. The most amusing thing is that I got all the attention while hubby pretty much got ignored. At one point he got up to tip one of the dancers and at the end of the routine she came over to our table. . . and kissed me right on the lips! I got a lap dance from another lady, which was pretty hot, and she sat and chatted with us for ages and ages. I know it's all business and roleplay for them, but it seems to me that some of them are relieved to dance for women instead of the usual gropey men. I don't think I'd go again; it was pretty much a one-off for me, just because I thought way too much about it afterwards until I made the feminist/activist side of myself uncomfortable. But I'm glad I went the once. It was a lot of fun.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to the strip club last night. My regular dancer, to my shock, doesn't work there anymore although the bouncer said she might be back. Very disappointed. 

I decided to try a new girl. And I proceeded to have the most boring dance of my life. Oh my God. 

Yeah, if it ain't my regular dancer, I'll just watch. Thanks. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went to a strip club once with my boyfriend (Now my husband) and a friend of his. It wasn't my first time, but it was the first time I got a dance. I told my husband to pick a girl and I'd get one, but she was cool with him watching so that is what went down. I told her about halfway through that I was having a hard time keeping my hands off her and she said she only restricted men from touching her, that I was more than welcome. I did not get very brave that night, I was young and didn't really have the courage.

 

But it was hot.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, it's official...my regular dancer is long gone, leaving because- what I can only assume to be- a falling out w/that particular club. 

I've since returned to a couple of strip clubs. I received my first all nude dance, which wasn't quite "all nude" and more like topless. Fully nude clubs don't serve alcohol, so the atmosphere was a bit tense and strange. The dance was...different. She led me to a row of rooms that were shielded by a drape, for privacy. I set my things down next to a dimly lit lamp atop a night stand. Lying down on a leather chaise lounge, she climbs on top of me and performs the most robotic dance ever. The only time I was really turned on was when her boob was on my arm. 

Second gal, whom I rec'd a "regular" dance from is blonde and cute, a few tattoos, and reminds me of a gal I had sex with. 

Third gal was something else. Last night, I relax at the club and intend on just having a drink or two. Men at these clubs are so strange...they line up like 7th grade boys, huddled against the wall at school dance with no intention of any real interaction w/any of the dancers. I notice that these men also enjoy watching their buddies get lap dances, as they frequently peer over the partition that separates the club floor from the private lap dance area. At many points, men just stand with their arm draped over the boundary wall, watching others get dances. Kinda weird. 
I think I'm about to get up and leave for the night, when I notice that the hottest woman there is free and passing right in front of me. She's gorgeous, but I"m skeptical as to whether she's a good dancer or not. She has straight jet black hair, a slim figure, firm thighs, a very nice ass and (I'm guessing) DDD breasts. I touch her arm and ask her for a dance and as usual, she's a bit surprised. 

We go back to the dance area, she asks me for my name and allows me to choose my seat. We sit for a moment before the song starts and then she spreads my legs open, adjusting my body to the position she likes. She grinds her ass into my crotch and leans back, sliding down to the floor. She puts her breasts in my face and against my lips. At one point, she puts her boobs on mine and bounces up and down. I start to moan in her ear and she starts to moan with me. "You're fucking turning me on!! I love you moaning for me!!" she says excitedly. I apologize, for some reason, and she says I don't need to be sorry...she likes it. I grab her ass and sit up, positioning her knee to where it can feel the best against me. I look to my left and the guy getting a dance in the next chair is completely oblivious to his own dancer and is watching us go at it. 

Edited by caliwoman
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always love reading about your strip club experiences @caliwoman, you're soon gonna have to write a book lol. Too bad you lost your regular girl though. I love how you're so confident and are able to get right into it. I've never even been inside a strip club, much less receive a lap dance. But if I had, I think I'd be so nervous and stiff it'd just be awkward. I envy you in so many ways, you have no idea

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now