caliwoman

I highly recommend getting yo-self a lap dance

57 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Cute&Curious said:

I always love reading about your strip club experiences @caliwoman, you're soon gonna have to write a book lol. Too bad you lost your regular girl though. I love how you're so confident and are able to get right into it. I've never even been inside a strip club, much less receive a lap dance. But if I had, I think I'd be so nervous and stiff it'd just be awkward. I envy you in so many ways, you have no idea

Awwwww, thanks for the kudos. I did start out just like you describe now. Maybe you have can have a friend go with you? Once inside, all attention is on the ladies, that's for sure. They also dance differently for us, as I think it's a welcomed change of pace. I really hope you can try one out, even if you just sit for a drink :)

1 hour ago, caliwoman said:

Awwwww, thanks for the kudos. I did start out just like you describe now. Maybe you have can have a friend go with you? Once inside, all attention is on the ladies, that's for sure. They also dance differently for us, as I think it's a welcomed change of pace. I really hope you can try one out, even if you just sit for a drink :)

Oh it's most definitely on my bucket list. It's a little different where I live though. There are only two strip clubs in the nearest city, and that's an hour away. Everything about where I live is so hetero, I'm not sure the atmosphere here would be the same as you see in California. But I'd sure as hell like to find out lol

I've never been to a strip club, but after reading some of these posts I kind of want to! 

Ex-husband invited me out to the strip club last weekend. 

An acquaintance like friend invited me next weekend. 

It was meh. Ever since my regular dancer left, it's not the same. I'd like to believe there was mutual chemistry between us, but maybe it was just that I was super attracted to her?!

I rec'd some lap dances and she did okay. She actually kinda hurt me with her hip bone in between my legs, but I'm a trooper like that. Because I wasn't super into it, I was able to ask her what the difference was in dancing for a woman vs. a man. 

She said, "Well, you're so much smaller!" 

And then went onto say that it totally depends on the situation. Such as is the man forcing the woman to get one? Is she dancing for a couple? Does she want one and he reluctantly obliged? If it's a woman by herself, has she had a dance before or is she the kinda woman who knows what she wants? I liked her answer lol

Edited by caliwoman

I always told my husband I wanted to go to a strip club! Damn now I’m over 200 miles away from any club. Will have to put lap dance on my bucket list! 

So hot stories...thanx for sharing them! 

I have visited twice at a strip club with my husband. The first time...I was a little shy, did not know really what to do and expect but enjoyed private lap dances from couple gorgeous women. Aarg, I really enjoyed it! 

Last time I visited was soooo hot! I was way more relaxed. First one very beautiful and sweet, brunette dancer came to me asking do I like women. Me: Oh, yes I do :blush: And then she was already sitting on my lap. Her skin is so silky and she asking me to touch her hips and butt. She dance for me and shaking her butt. I took private dance from her. She was so beautiful, sweet and nice :air_kiss:  Later another gorgeous, gorgeous brunette came to me asking the same question - do you like women and there I go again. After awhile we went to a private room. She asked me have I ever been with a woman and yes I have. She started to dance for me and then things got a little wild...she took my clothes off as well (omg, I was so excited) our hands running on each others bodies, boobs and nipples, our hands slipping between our legs and she kissing my body everywhere, Then time was end - I wish we would go even further...but I do not know is it appropriate to ask :huh: Anyone knows? :blush::blush: 

I visited our local strip club on Saturday and I totally blew a chance with a hot chick! Grrrrr!!

The ex-hubby and I decided- at the last moment- to go drop in. Like m, he hasn't had much luck in the girly department. So, we go and get there close to midnight. 

When we arrive, there aren't any seats on the club floor, so we snag the last two stools at the bar. For a few minutes, I don't know who's sitting next to us until the seat next to me becomes vacant and I notice a very pretty young woman with a banging body. A minute later, she turns to me, stares me up and down, and smiles. A minute later, she turns to me and winks. My ex-hubby also sees this and is elbowing me on my side, whispering, "She's into you." The guy she's with comes back from the bathroom and she's leaning forward on the bar, looking around him at me. 

And you know what I did? Not a damn thing. I totally froze. up. I had just told my ex-hubby, that very damn day, that I kinda had a fantasy about banging a chick AT THE STRIP CLUB!! Precisely, in the strip club bathroom. And then this happened and I flaked out. She went to the restroom, after looking right at me, multiple damn times! And my ex-hubby was like, "Even I'm seeing she wants to hook-up? Why aren't you doing anything?"

Ugh.

I left to get a lap dance and had a nice time and all, but I"m kicking myself in the butt after this. 

The stripper was really hot. Her ass was perfect. She told me she prefers women more and talked about her experiences, which I found interesting. She kissed up and down my neck and smelled me and once you touch my n neck... all bets are off. Lol. I went home extremely wet and horny, but no action. Still can't believe I froze up like that. Ugh!!

Edited by caliwoman