elliej

Fingering

41 posts in this topic

I am 43, and I am bisexual. I have had only 1 male & 1 female get me to squirt... I believe that many humans are not that experienced in sex. It is still a taboo in most of the states... I wish we had adult sexual classes that we could go too... I see no problem in learning... You, and your partners will benefit for it..

On 5/25/2017 at 3:13 PM, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

Does everybody have a g-spot?  I hear about it all the time, but I wonder if I have one.  Never found it (not that I've tried to find it that many times.)  Always disappointed that I can't seem to find it.

It is possible and it's worth noting that it'll vary based on your body. I personally have no problem finding it and did originally by accident. 

16 hours ago, Confusedin2013 said:

Yes it can happen however there are only a small percentage of women that can actually achieve it for various reasons.

i recently read a study about "squirting" and 50% of women that "squirt" it is actucally urine and the other 50% have actually been able to truly achieve this. 

I guess all that learning I did in school means nothing then? 

There's no need to get uptight about it. The part about squirting is probably reasonably accurate though. Or it's a mix of both, sometimes you truly squirt and sometimes you pee a bit.. 

G-spot orgasms could be higher than that if women knew how to find it and stimulated themselves better in general. I refuse to believe that it's a 50% split between can and can't. Also it doesn't necessarily mean that women would automatically need clit stimulation to achieve orgasm because let's face it there's more than one kind of stimulation.

Here's a video....
I classify sticking fingers in and out like a guy with a small penis who just sticks it in and out and just doesn't even feel like it's there.

12 hours ago, elliej said:

Here's a video....
I classify sticking fingers in and out like a guy with a small penis who just sticks it in and out and just doesn't even feel like it's there.

Suggestion after watching her - rings off.

I found the video interesting.I was curious myself when it comes to other women haveing orgasims and the g spot search. .I find most guys boreing.Thats why i prefer and more attracted to women.

Fingering is a hard subject. To each there own. But i agree. your finger isn't a tiny dick, so don't use it as such. Dexterity is a plus!

On 5/18/2017 at 3:25 AM, BiTriMama said:

I agree about asking for what you want.  Most women like the front wall pressure, but some haven't had a lover do it to them (and it's not the same on yourself, at least for me) or may not know somehow.  Even better if you can also put suprapubic pressure (just above the pubic hair line) from the outside to meet your fingers!

Yes. Amen. lol

My suggestion is to show each other the way you like to be stimulated with fingers.   I'm sure you and the other person want your experience to be the best and I've found that show and tell is the best way to please each other.  Just my 2 cents on the subject :)!!!!

Getting me to have multiple orgasms by using his fingers and hitting both my clit and my g-spot is the only thing my partner has just recently learned to do right. And it was purely by accident I’m sure. Now if I could just get him to stay awake past 8:00pm maybe we could do it more than every 3 months :sorry:

21 hours ago, ElizabethG said:

Getting me to have multiple orgasms by using his fingers and hitting both my clit and my g-spot is the only thing my partner has just recently learned to do right. And it was purely by accident I’m sure. Now if I could just get him to stay awake past 8:00pm maybe we could do it more than every 3 months :sorry:

Clit and g spot is a bomb combo.

Actually I was pretty good at biology in school. One either has a flare for certain subjects, or one doesn't. Of course, with the right aptitude, one can become proficient haha. :wink:

I just apply pressure on and off on the front wall I guess. Kind of like tapping on it. She seems to like it...

On 5/18/2017 at 0:04 AM, mollyb said:

I think you have to be in tune with what your lady wants and how she responds.  Most of my experiences have been with women who liked a gentle touch. But some of them like it rough!  The first time a woman said to me "slam that pussy" I about fell out of bed.  I will say the come hither fingers on the front wall got her to that point though, if that helps.  

I agree, my girlfriend likes it rough. It’s what she responds to and likes the most. Me not so much, she is a little rough with me sometimes bc that is what she likes. I have to calm her down and tell her not so rough. 

She is coming over in a couple of hours I’m going to try the come hither approach and see what she thinks of that!  

My friend claims that every woman's favorite thing in sex is being fingered. I'm not sure if it's all women or just bi/gay. 

Ugh my husband used to thrust and assumed that's what feels good. Like he's trying to emulate a dick. No no no. I had to teach him over and over that it's like a come hither motion with the fingers. 

Men do tend to be too rough, though some women can be too, when they're overly eager to be inside you (usually those with less experience). Definitely need communication, take time, care, and allow for them to work up in you more. Once that's done, it can be ok (I think) to get a more aggressive, but never overly rough. :)