MysticArtist92

Curious about sex and how to get it.

15 posts in this topic

So I'm a curious about ..well... sex duh.

but more then what it feels like, its how do first timers like me find someone willing to give it a go thats my problem.

Be honest about your experience and your situation.  There are some women who feel more comfortable with another newbie, some women who would rather have someone with more experience, and everything in between.  Being upfront will be appreciated.  Are you on any dating sites?  Reaching out socially to women at all?

No, I haven't found any that are free. I don't like using a card online if I can avoid it. Even though I really want to I feel like if I don't talk to some one I may explode.

There are apps like Her, OKCupid and Tinder, and there are a lot of women in your kind of circumstances (married or attached and looking for a woman on the side).  Those are free if you don't upgrade, which isn't a feature that's necessary.  Be on the look out for fakes, as they are more prevalent on free sites and apps, but if you're smart about it, you can suss them out before things go too far.

The craving can be strong.  There are tons of posts here about that exact thing.  It can be a huge struggle with your inner self.

Thanks I will check those out.

Iam happy to have found this site to at least talk about things.

2 hours ago, MysticArtist92 said:

No, I haven't found any that are free. I don't like using a card online if I can avoid it. Even though I really want to I feel like if I don't talk to some one I may explode.

I just sign up with bicupid, still looking around the site. I do not use cards either 

3 hours ago, BiTriMama said:

There are apps like Her, OKCupid and Tinder, and there are a lot of women in your kind of circumstances (married or attached and looking for a woman on the side).  Those are free if you don't upgrade, which isn't a feature that's necessary.  Be on the look out for fakes, as they are more prevalent on free sites and apps, but if you're smart about it, you can suss them out before things go too far.

The craving can be strong.  There are tons of posts here about that exact thing.  It can be a huge struggle with your inner self.

okcupid and tinder are very low risk, allow chatting with a lot of people without paying. don't expect to have sex just because you go out. don't put that much pressure on yourself. Start slowly. Go out with women. Before my first girlfriend, I went out on at least 5 dates. One woman there was no personality or chemistry. One wanted to get back together with her ex... Another had way too much drama she projected on me. Actually, before I met my ex gf, I had chatted with her on a paid dating site and actually paid because I wanted to meet her. She had seen something on my profile that excluded her so she was reluctant to respond and I had to be persistent. not everyone you go on a date with you are people you are going to want to get into bed with. With her we had chemistry on the first date, heavy make out sesh on the 2nd and then I visited her place for the third and... ;)

22 hours ago, Maverickgirl1956 said:

I just sign up with bicupid, still looking around the site. I do not use cards either 

I signed up on Citybi last night, not sure if it will lead to anything. It will be nice to just meet people who are in the same boat as me and just hang out, no pressure.

Sometimes I think its just really too hard to find friends which is what I want and need more then anything!

34 minutes ago, Nidalaeh said:

I signed up on Citybi last night, not sure if it will lead to anything. It will be nice to just meet people who are in the same boat as me and just hang out, no pressure.

Yes. But there are also crazy on there too lol. Some guy asked  if I like to be hung? Stupid me instead of blocking I had to asked lol. He said like a noose. Wtf? No. Then he asked if I wanted to watch him do it? Wtf is wrong with people?  He got block. 

On 5/18/2017 at 6:14 PM, BiTriMama said:

I am finding out with one called lesbianpersonel to really see someone profile you need to up grade and pay so that sucks and I wont do it 

So here is an idea if it not allowed I'm apologize now. I live in Maryland. Why couldn't a few us meet somewhere if u live close enough. I would be willing to do that. Like a restrsuntant or something

Sadly I'm too far away.

1 hour ago, Maverickgirl1956 said:

So here is an idea if it not allowed I'm apologize now. I live in Maryland. Why couldn't a few us meet somewhere if u live close enough. I would be willing to do that. Like a restrsuntant or something

There's a meetup section in each of the bar forums. Either put it out there or get to know people via comments and PM and even if they're not all west coast if you scheduled meets it could work. A word to the wise though, safety first. From my experience as a member here, I've never been to an area meet but have met from here 1-1 not for sex but honestly I feel like that works out nicely as you can really make a connection.

Some people love group meets though.  Putting that sort of idea around not in the specific area, might get you a slap on the wrist from the mods, as some do sign up just on the prowl and forget that Shys is primarily a support site, but I think you get that already:)

Her app is pretty good. Honestly, meeting girls on Tinder is a bit off to me. I feel like while the masses use it, it doesn't suit me. I used it for men when it first came out but I found all the women on there at least in my area to be really desperate! I do know women who met each other on Tinder so it's all worth a shot really, just try and communicate and move things into the real world as quickly as feels right. I feel like some people get hooked on matches and talking to a bunch of people and having attention rather than reeling in the net.  

Also if you're just interested in meeting women. Don't discount premium options that don't offer a bi option. Some of you are gonna be like, what? But it doesn't mean there aren't women who are that way inclined it just means they don't tend to disclose it and if that's not an issue for you then they're worth an look as you can specify friendship only or + dating. I've met women and had threesomes in the past off similar. Older dating sites, even if they have an app now, tend to have a larger pool of older women in general.

Edited by Hungry
Edited this instead of my work.

3 hours ago, Nidalaeh said:

That is how I feel