kLove

Beautiful breasts

48 posts in this topic

I have not been able to stop thinking about what it would be like to be with a woman. I've had these thoughts before but just recently have I actually wanted to know what it would be like in reality. The thought of being naked with another female turns me on so much. I have found myself searching for pictures of breasts often, and thinking about how much I would like to kiss and touch them, and have mine touched by a woman. I'm still not sure I would ever want to really act on it - I'm married - but the thoughts are so good.

I'm married too...& that's ok bc boobs rock!  

II have to agree, breasts are beautiful but I think I'm more into a woman's back. The line for the spine how it goes straight to the ass. And if they have a tattoo on their back, think it's more sexier. 

Nothing hotter than seeing a woman undress in front of you. I hope that all of you get your wish.

I've seen some awful boobs in my time though, I'm far more interested in the rest of the package and they're just a nice extra. I can honestly say I never really thought about womens breasts until the first time I sucked on one, then they began to play on my mind a little more for some strange reason! :D 

Mmm... Imo, breasts are one of the things that make life worth living...  :love0030:

1 hour ago, BenedettaC said:

Mmm... Imo, breasts are one of the things that make life worth living...  :love0030:

Or two of the things....

45 minutes ago, myladylove said:

Or two of the things....

Ha, ha, ha...!!! :lol:

I'm so turned on by breasts and would love to know what they feel like in my mouth. 

On 5/31/2017 at 3:45 AM, kLove said:

I have not been able to stop thinking about what it would be like to be with a woman. I've had these thoughts before but just recently have I actually wanted to know what it would be like in reality. The thought of being naked with another female turns me on so much. I have found myself searching for pictures of breasts often, and thinking about how much I would like to kiss and touch them, and have mine touched by a woman. I'm still not sure I would ever want to really act on it - I'm married - but the thoughts are so good.

Oh dear. You sooo read my mind! It all seems so intoxicating. But like you I don't know if I'll ever go there when fantasy meets reality. Fun to think about it though. 

I love looking at them and have only experienced someone else's once a very long time ago. I think I'm more insecure of mine now. Childbirth has definitely taken a toll and the ones that I'm the most attracted to are not at all like the ones I have. :(

Oh my goodness yes!! I can't see a pair of naked breasts without wanting to get my hands near them and my mouth around them. To play with the nipple as it hardens and feel the tenderness of the flesh that surrounds them. It definitely gets me horny!!!

Oh yes boobs!! Love mine all the time:) Would love the opportunity to an evening of booby play! Ice cream and honey come to mind....

My husband keeps telling me how soft and suckable/kissable my breasts are.  I wish i had the opportunity to find out how soft and suckable a woman's breasts are!  Sigh.....

On 5/31/2017 at 6:45 PM, kLove said:

I'm in the same place-but find the more comfortable I get with the thoughts/fantasies/ pictures, the more I do want it to cross to reality...I'm also married so it's a tough one. Makes me wonder if it's possible to have a good girl friend with benefits or if that would become dangerous. There is definitely a part of me that thinks it would be sad to not experience it in a lifetime when the desire exists...

It really is a difficult position to be in when you are married and have these feelings.  I agree that the more comfortable I become with the thoughts/fantasies and pictures, the more I have the longing to have the experience.  It may never happen, but I sure think about it!

Boobs. Especially the type that quiver and bounce a bit when she walks. Love love love! I've never had the chance though. Still shy....

Edited by peony

You brought up one of the main reasons I'm curious to be with a woman. I wish i could have that experience with another woman, I feel like it'd make both of us feel great. If you found someone you could really trust, a friend with benefits might work, but that's a hard situation. 

A friend to play with. That’s all I want. I have a husband and a family and don’t want that to change. I dont really want to fall in love with someone else; though loving someone has to be part of the deal just to make myself vulnerable. 

Ugh. Why does this have to be so hard. I wish we could just know when other women are as curious as we are. 

On 7/22/2017 at 6:37 PM, wundergirl said:

Oh yes boobs!! Love mine all the time:) Would love the opportunity to an evening of booby play! Ice cream and honey come to mind....

Ice cream and honey,, tip of my tongue on the nipple.. Makes me hot!

Ooh yes I would love to make sucking sounds and watch how they jiggle/shake. And stare up at her while sucking on them, yummy. 

Mmm how did I overlook this thread...it's the breast! (.) (.)

23 hours ago, Wisleia said:

Mmm how did I overlook this thread...it's the breast! (.) (.)

Love your humour! The punctuations made me laugh. Anyway, me, too I didn't see this thread before. Maybe I did but I'm more into legs that's why. 

Hear hear! I love my husband but I crave to lay a woman on her back, spread her legs, and feast on her.