Nidalaeh

Accents

23 posts in this topic

From the discussion in the chatterbox, I figured this would be a good topic? 

I'm curious, any one have a soft spot for certain accents? As I've stated, I'm kinda a sucker for any accents, however,  British  and Aussie (so far) are kinda my soft spots.  

Love a Northern accent, also like Welsh and Belfast. Not sure but think there is a thread on this already.

I like various accents as long as a person speaks in their native language

I love American accents. Always have, even before I met my other half. I like certain states more than others. I of course love the Michigan accent, my gal is from the north (south of the bridge though) and so i think it sounds like American mixed with Canadian. But maybe that's my British ears haha. She uses slang/words from the upper peninsula so it's different to me than what I'm used to hearing on tv for instance. I love the N.Y. accent, my sister (by choice not by blood, but she's still my sister) has a great accent and I love how she says certain words. I also have really good friends in Kentucky, Texas and California and I love their accents too. 

Edited by Rocker83

31 minutes ago, Rocker83 said:

I love American accents. Always have, even before I met my other half. I like certain states more than others. I of course love the Michigan accent, my gal is from the north and so i think it sounds like American mixed with Canadian. But maybe that's my British ears haha. She uses slang/words from the upper peninsula so it's different to me than what I'm used to hearing on tv for instance. I love the N.Y. accent, my sister (by choice not by blood, but she's still my sister) has a great accent and I love how she says certain words. I also have really good friends in Kentucky, Texas and California and I love their accents too. 

I do like the NY and Boston accents. But those over sea accents, there is just something about them, LoL. 

The only American accent that really does it for me is the Boston accent. The other ones are fine but are just not an extra turn on or anything.

i used to be very much into the Australian and kiwi accents until I discovered the South African accent in my ear! dear god!

but I love most foreign sounding accents really and people speaking languages I don't speak!

I do love an American or Canadian accent. I also love European accents. I think I love all accents apart from my own!!

I pretty much love all accents, I think maybe Australian is my favourite. I find it fascinating listening to anything that sounds different from what I'm used to. Variety is the spice of life lol

Accents are so individual.  Even British accents vary so greatly, and some are sexier than others (some are really not sexy!).  I do enjoy an Aussie accent, though.  I've dated a few people from other countries.  A woman from Croatia had a very sexy accent (and other sexy attributes).

haven't dated many foreign women. I dated one Irish woman, and she could have had me wrapped around her finger. I think she had always been a lesbian, and had a more masculine vibe, but soft, which all in all just made her charming beyond just the accent.

9 hours ago, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

Yep, love British and Aussie accents.  Sexy, whether male or female.

Ahh yes these two for sure so sexy! :D Regardless accents in general, especially when they accompanied by someone who's jus sexy-cute and all around chill, get my attention! 

I love the Welsh accent and I'm a sucker for a Northern UK accent. 

Literally any accent does it for me. Aside from southern american accents. I had one growing up in Georgia and don't miss it at all.

Like them all but southern accents in america and Scottish accents make me melt

On 01/02/2018 at 7:50 PM, contessmed said:

Italian and Spanish

My choices too!

I love all accents lol

British, Australian and Scottish to name a few. :D

I love British accents. I live right outside NYC so I have a NY accent. Ugh. The worst sounding one. Nothing sexy about it lol 

I love accents because it is an ever present reminder of an individual's roots and history.  It intrigues me and makes me want to learn more about the person.

Accents fascinate me. In the English-speaking world, I love Southern England ones. The accent of my home city is awful and luckily I don't have any trace of it. Scottish and Irish ones are ok, sometimes can be hard to figure out. I have travelled around some northern states in America and found them to be a bit strange, but cute at the same time.  Aussie ones are cool!

I love most European ones and who doesn't like a French or Italian accent? A Frenchman once got me into bed because of his accent. Well ok, it wasn't the only reason, but it was a kind of deal clincher.

Oh yeah and I love Eastern European girls with Polish or Russian accents x 

Edited by SioRan

Don't like my own accent... love a Boston accent, Scottish, Aussie and a southern U.K. Accent, love a London cockney accent too... 

I love an Irish accent!!.. and if they play guitar then I’m sold lol. 

1 hour ago, Violetta said:

Don't like my own accent...

Where about in the UK are you from, Violetta? 

North East originally but haven't lived there for years