Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
San_Sebastian

Scarification

2 posts in this topic

Alright, so this seems to be hella taboo when I bring it up to people.  What are your thoughts on scarification? I'm not going to upload any photos in case it freaks people out, but you can search Google or Instagram and several images come up. It simultaneously makes me cringe and smile with an air of excitement. I don't know that I could ever bring myself to be filleted like that but it's strangely appealing to me, especially when mixed in with existing tattoos, and while the scars are still fresh. Some are extremely elaborate and creative. 

I was having a debate with my friend, who is covered in tattoos. She vehemently protested the thought of scarification but I asked her what was so different? Both methods are body modifications. They're both scars left on your body, just achieved differently. I've got several tattoos and have watched videos on scarification and it's kind of brutal, yes, but it's also beautiful in its own right. Definitely not for the faint of heart though. 

I was just curious of others thoughts or experiences with it?

I read a fabulous fan fiction story where scarification was done and it was described really well. I love the idea of it (it's on my list of things I'm curious about on Fet Life!) but I'm not sure I could ever go through with it.