brokengirl0407

What you want more of when it comes to sex

45 posts in this topic

I just saw a survey that asked women  what they would like more of  when it came to sex. I assume this was mostly  straight women who were surveyed   so I was wondering if the results would be the same for bi- gals.   you can list just one thing, or if you want to be more gender specific you can list  what you want  more of from 1 . a man  and 2. a woman..... so as not to give any preconceived ideas or prejudice the results, I'll wait a while to post the results from the survey the peeked my interest in the first place.

I want more kissing in general before, after and during sex. I actually still love a good make out session with sex (I know that's a little off topic)

I would also like more breast play again before after and during sex. I feel like I get those things then the act of penetrration, especially with men, becomes the only focus. A break from the action to kiss or rub is basically what I want to make a long story short...lol.

I'm with @Tpearl002, there are three small intimate details that are missing from my sex life but would make a world of difference.....kissing, breast play and oral....pretty simple right! Sex should be about more than penetration. It's the one time in my life where I'd like to be the center of attention. I believe that's part of what makes sex with a woman so desirable to me, I don't think those things would be an issue with a woman. Men are selfish in sex, I believe women are more eager to please.

While I'm at it, I could do with a little variety and adventure. Some dirty talk would be welcome, maybe some role play. I could be onboard with a little kink, if my husband were into it. 

Lets not forget threesomes, I'd love to experience this at least once in my life. 

I just want a woman. That's it. 

To get specific.... A woman who would be devoted to my pussy. Sounds sick ay, but I've never had anyone who actually loved eating pussy. I think most women love oral and most men don't really like it when it really comes down to it. They do to start with but it falls by the way side. So for me it would have to be ORAL. :air_kiss:

For me kissing touching playing and slow sensuality. I love my boobs being played with sensitively and yes tongue fingers and more

Well, I've never had the pleasure of being with a woman, so I can only comment on sex with a man.  Love kissing and hugging before sex.  If a man is going to touch my breasts, I like a gentle touch, with gentle kissing of my breasts.  I definitely want oral sex before making love - one because it feels soooo good, and it also heightens the feeling inside when I've had an orgasm first.  I dread the day when my husband gets too old or tired to have a vigorous toss in the hay.  Love a good sex life.

Too bad I haven't had the pleasure of finding out what it would be like with a woman.

On 7/3/2017 at 8:34 AM, Leopard said:

For me kissing touching playing and slow sensuality. I love my boobs being played with sensitively and yes tongue fingers and more

Yes! I Forgot about tongue action. I didn't mention it in my post but I would love more tongue. Oral, tougher kissing, rubbing the tongue across my nipples...

On 7/2/2017 at 7:49 AM, Vampire said:

To get specific.... A woman who would be devoted to my pussy. Sounds sick ay, but I've never had anyone who actually loved eating pussy. I think most women love oral and most men don't really like it when it really comes down to it. They do to start with but it falls by the way side. So for me it would have to be ORAL. :air_kiss:

OMG you've never had anyone love eating your pussy ever?? I couldn't imagine life without it as I'm definitely all about oral! Luckily for me i've never had a problem with my partners fulfilling my needs, and my hubby absolutely loves to do it as much as I want so a definite plus :P

1. There's plenty of places for your togue to explore outside of the obvious.

2.i get you like me, I like you.. it's all soft and sweet. Turn up the dial. ROUGH, DEEP, HARD

3. If I can come back from the dead and still use my body, the least you could do is give me some action somewhere other than a bed. 

4. I don't care if it's my ass or yours. They're there to be played with. 

5. Better underwear. I know it comes off eventually, but that's not the point!

6. Kinks, live a little - it might kill you but it's unlikely :P

More. Vagina.  

Haha.  Really though, I'm pretty satisfied on the dude front. Maybe a little more frequency, but when we do have sex, it's generally pretty satisfying.  He gets me off every time! 

As I'm currently not sleeping with a woman, i can only say that i wish i had one at all.  However, two things I've never had the chance to try with a woman but would like to are tribadism and a strap on. 

I want more Passion....

I want more kissing, more exploring, more foreplay 

'I want more orgasms.

With a man, I like to start slow with a lot of touching, holding, caressing, then I like to get into kissing all the way down the body, and of course my favorite, oral sex. I haven't been with a woman aside from kissing, but I adore it so I would want plenty of it. 

For a while now, my sex life has been almost exclusively with women, and I've been very satisfied. So this is more about making awesome sex even better: 

1) Foreplay that involves massaging each other while we are both naked

2) Passionate kissing while we feel each other up

3) More tribbing (one of my favorite acts/positions with a woman)

More time! 

More time for sex and all that comes with it. We have 2 young children and finding time when we are not exhausted from the day, feels near impossible sometimes. And/or it leads to a rush to just get it done. I need lots of cuddling, foreplay, and oral to lead up to penetration. 

Most days I make use of naptime and turn it into playtime for myself and my toys and fingers! 

For me, its foreplay. I could foreplay all day. 

I had a steamy moment in a shower last year with a woman that wasn't expecting an invite from me. :whistle: I could use more of that kinda thing.

I want to give and receive a slow sensual massage that covers very inch of the body followed by passionate kisses over every nook and cranny of my body. Lots of kissing breast play and oral!

23 hours ago, cre8yourf8 said:

For me, its foreplay. I could foreplay all day. 

I had a steamy moment in a shower last year with a woman that wasn't expecting an invite from me. :whistle: I could use more of that kinda thing.

Yes! This is what I mean. I miss all day foreplay sessions where nothing else matters besides pleasuring each other. Only have been able to experience with men/my husband, and dreaming about the day with a woman. 

Also--tell us more about your shower encounter! ;)

1 hour ago, salliemae said:

Yes! This is what I mean. I miss all day foreplay sessions where nothing else matters besides pleasuring each other. Only have been able to experience with men/my husband, and dreaming about the day with a woman. 

Also--tell us more about your shower encounter! ;)

Haha I'd love to share more but she's a former member of Shy's! Best to respect her privacy, right? :secret: :whistle:

2 hours ago, cre8yourf8 said:

Haha I'd love to share more but she's a former member of Shy's! Best to respect her privacy, right? :secret: :whistle:

Of course! I get it...and understand, but it never hurts to ask! :)

So here is the answer to the survey, no surprise to those who responded here. Women want more foreplay!!!!  count me in on that.

On 7/24/2017 at 7:49 PM, brokengirl0407 said:

So here is the answer to the survey, no surprise to those who responded here. Women want more foreplay!!!!  count me in on that.

That's what I was going to say. Not surprising at all really! 

On 02/07/2017 at 9:49 PM, Vampire said:

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4549126&ved=2ahUKEwjc1aCP6t_YAhVP57wKHWWVD7sQFjAGegQIEhAB&usg=AOvVaw2xHqBSHhhyovZnh0TqudAB

Shane carmen scene for u ..oral sex at 431

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2CWFN3EQxJk&ved=0ahUKEwiNgL6d8d_YAhWBtpQKHTkPDN8QtwIIJTAA&usg=AOvVaw2-8E4Nk3ZBqNcw3rMinIiT

I always like to help out my fellow country women

Edited by Rani

On July 4, 2017 at 6:54 PM, CuriosiTee said:

OMG you've never had anyone love eating your pussy ever?? I couldn't imagine life without it as I'm definitely all about oral! Luckily for me i've never had a problem with my partners fulfilling my needs, and my hubby absolutely loves to do it as much as I want so a definite plus :P

This is a great answer! Good for you! I also have a husband who loves it. Is it weird that I feel weird using the word pussy? :lol: But at the same time it sounds empowering! I love pussy! lol  I definitely need to work on that!

Same here, my man loves going down on me. And he's really good at it ;3

I want more lengthy kissing sessions. I'd love to get our kink on again but having young children it's not really doable.

I want a threesome with my man and another woman, definitely.

Tribbing. Yes please.

I want to make a woman orgasm.

And just a little thing I suppose but I'd be really happy to have a long, hot kissing session with a woman. Whether my fiance is there or not.

Inspired by other comments, the massage idea sounds awesome.

On 1/18/2018 at 2:17 PM, Patrizia said:

This is a great answer! Good for you! I also have a husband who loves it. Is it weird that I feel weird using the word pussy? :lol: But at the same time it sounds empowering! I love pussy! lol  I definitely need to work on that!

Lol thx :P You definitely should practise using it more :wink: