What you want more of when it comes to sex

47 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, CuriosiTee said:

Lol thx :P You definitely should practise using it more :wink:

Haha! I will practice, I promise! :lol:

I want more...everything.  Just more :rolleyes:

Specifically with a woman.

On 7/9/2017 at 4:56 PM, sapphic_heart said:

For a while now, my sex life has been almost exclusively with women, and I've been very satisfied. So this is more about making awesome sex even better: 

1) Foreplay that involves massaging each other while we are both naked

2) Passionate kissing while we feel each other up

3) More tribbing (one of my favorite acts/positions with a woman)

On 7/4/2017 at 7:54 PM, Hungry said:

1. There's plenty of places for your togue to explore outside of the obvious.

2.i get you like me, I like you.. it's all soft and sweet. Turn up the dial. ROUGH, DEEP, HARD

3. If I can come back from the dead and still use my body, the least you could do is give me some action somewhere other than a bed. 

4. I don't care if it's my ass or yours. They're there to be played with. 

5. Better underwear. I know it comes off eventually, but that's not the point!

6. Kinks, live a little - it might kill you but it's unlikely :P

All of this minus the ass stuff. Only because I don’t have much experience with. But everything Yes and more YES please. 

With my husband, more kissing and cuddling. He isn’t a big kisser and it’s huge  deal for me. I could do it all day everyday. I would also like for him to last longer then 30 seconds, lol. Which means we need to do it more! 

With my girlfriend, more of her letting me give her oral. I’ve only done it once and it was for about a minute (we were running out of time). She has no problem doing it to me and I will gladly let her but I want to play too! Having our first unofficial date this weekend! Dinner then her place! We never get time alone like this, so it’s a pretty big deal and I’m so excited! Lots of foreplay, oral and kissing to be had this weekend! 

To continue to be sexually adventurous.

I recently suggested trying some kinky stuff with my husband and he was agreeable. It’s been very sexy to be exploring new things and trying new things. 

It may sound silly, but I just want someone to hold me and make me feel desirable.

Just now, Beck said:

It may sound silly, but I just want someone to hold me and make me feel desirable.

That doesn’t sound silly at all...it sounds perfect...and really shouldn’t be too much to ask for

1 hour ago, Playful said:

To continue to be sexually adventurous.

I recently suggested trying some kinky stuff with my husband and he was agreeable. It’s been very sexy to be exploring new things and trying new things. 

I've been trying this route, being more direct from hubby what I want from him. I have a very dominate personality so it's been a little hard for him to believe I'm not that way in the bedroom.

Specifically I've been looking for him to take more of what he wants instead of asking. So if we were in one position and he wanted to switch, he would tap me and request that I move into that position (it sounds unromantic, it's not). I told him to quit asking, or requesting. To just move my ass and put me where he wanted me.

22 minutes ago, LizzySizzles said:

I've been trying this route, being more direct from hubby what I want from him. I have a very dominate personality so it's been a little hard for him to believe I'm not that way in the bedroom.

Specifically I've been looking for him to take more of what he wants instead of asking. So if we were in one position and he wanted to switch, he would tap me and request that I move into that position (it sounds unromantic, it's not). I told him to quit asking, or requesting. To just move my ass and put me where he wanted me.

And I’m more passive, but I’m becoming more vocal in saying what I want or would like to try. It’s been empowering to say the least. I’ve asked him to do a few things that are out of character for me. He’s known me for 30+ years (I’m only 46) but some of these new ideas are surprising him. But in a good way.

Edited by Playful

More shower sex, hot wet slippery ll great ingredients for a good sesh whilst feeling clean ha 

20 minutes ago, Cassie19 said:

After reading these posts, I think I am turning into a lesbian!

ha ha ha 

ladies are damn sexy beings!

36 minutes ago, Cassie19 said:

After reading these posts, I think I am turning into a lesbian!

ha ha ha 

1 minute ago, Cassie19 said:

From what I have read on  this site and the women I have already talked to, I agree 150%!!

Having a relationship with another woman sounds so right for me...

The fact that I am horny the whole time I  am on this site was a dead giveaway!

pretty sure I was like that when I first arrived in shyland lol let the horny times roll!

exhibitionism

I've been with my gf for a year and only this wknd just gone did she fully derobe for the first time. However, I was not allowed to look at her. The bed covers had to stay up to her neck. 

I miss being with someone who can be naked and free, like I am.

23 hours ago, burgled! said:

exhibitionism

I've been with my gf for a year and only this wknd just gone did she fully derobe for the first time. However, I was not allowed to look at her. The bed covers had to stay up to her neck. 

I miss being with someone who can be naked and free, like I am.

I love being naked lol. We are all different but it is a shame she won't let you see her naked. You love her so you will love her body

With a woman, there isn't anything specific that I would want more of in sex. I've been very fortunate to have had some amazing times. I honestly can't complain.

With a man, it's a lot different. Not all men last a long time and I totally get that. It's down to their physiology, but I happen to absolutely love riding a guy. It's also a power thing, like I'm in more control. I'm not saying all men only last minutes, some have been brilliant, but I like to expend excess energy and just wish more would last for ages and ages and ages without me wearing them out or giving them an injury haha. 

Definitely more hot wet shower sex, just had a new one fitted cant wait to try it out....

2 hours ago, Bear-uk said:

Definitely more hot wet shower sex, just had a new one fitted cant wait to try it out....

Shower sex is fun, and a good place to try new things.

6 minutes ago, Playful said:

Shower sex is fun, and a good place to try new things.

Oh how right you are, the fun ive had in a shower wow :rolleyes:

Very simply....confidence, someone who's confident with their own body....oh & an amazing kisser. They must be good with their lips! 

Sex is perfect with my man so I’ll just say for a woman. I’ve never slept with a woman but if I did I’d love it to be sensual and last a while xx

I would love more kissing,  I love a good old fashioned makeout/ foreplay session, which unfortunately, doesn't happen much after kids. Lol. I would also love for my husband to go down on me, he never does it anymore and it's my favorite thing he used to do. I definitely wouldn't mind it with a woman either.