Tpearl002

I miss a good make out session.

30 posts in this topic

I like being single. But lately I'm starting to want a partner. Someone to make out with (I miss a good make out session). I really love kissing and having a good old make out session that doesn't even lead to sex. I get from time to time but I would love it on a regular basis.

I would like someone to go on a walk with or romantic date or just cuddle with after work. I've been single a long time I guess I'm just starting to want something new. It not all about making out but mostly..

I keep meeting people who are just not into it and I miss it so much. I find it weird that I have sex more often than I'm kissed these days.

Sometimes I feel like kissing is underrated as people get older especially with men.

I love kissing and hugging.  it makes me feel so good.  Some men seem to think that the only reason to hug and kiss is to get to the sex.  I agree with @Tpearl002 - sometimes I just want the kissing and the hugs, without the sex.  People need to be touched to feel loved.  Hugs and kisses are the best way to have that human touch.

Me too. I love to kiss and really miss it. Heck, I miss it all. It has been awhile!

Kissing is the best! I have referred to someone as my fwb on here before but actually we never had sex, we just made out a ton.

I love a good makeout session!  I think the stuff you mentioned is more about the touch and connection than anything sexual, and yeah, I love that part of things, too.  If someone I'm seeing isn't into it, it doesn't work out for long!!

OMG YES! love me a good make out session.  i also find it ok if it doesn’t always lead to more! Making out can be so sensual with the right person.

Edited by TBD78

I agree with all of you! Too often people equate making out with sex, but a good make out session can go on and on and leave you breathless. *wishful sigh*

I miss intimacy. A good make out session = lots of kissing and touching .

Huge sigh! 

X

That's the best part of a relationship, the whole exploration and getting to know someone, then keeping that going.....I actually can't remember if that happened with my husband......I miss it X

Just reading through old posts and wholeheartedly agree with this one! Hubby and I have kissed more this week, which is fab, but he’s very beardy and it’s made me yearn for a make out session with a woman even more! 

Yeah same, I go to start the whole kissing with the hubby but its always about full on sex constantly... I miss the lovely long kissing sessions with a woman .... :cry:.... you never know eh? It may come along again.... 

3 hours ago, Violetta said:

Yeah same, I go to start the whole kissing with the hubby but its always about full on sex constantly... I miss the lovely long kissing sessions with a woman .... :cry:.... you never know eh? It may come along again.... 

You can always come my way :wink:

4 hours ago, Gemini82 said:

Just reading through old posts and wholeheartedly agree with this one! Hubby and I have kissed more this week, which is fab, but he’s very beardy and it’s made me yearn for a make out session with a woman even more! 

You prefer it shaved lol

@shazza21 well, I prefer my husband with a beard…shaved stubble is worse!

15 hours ago, Violetta said:

:superman: sorry, couldn't resist using this emoticon! 

I'm sure it will happen for you again one day, if it's what you want @Violetta Seek and ye shall find!

I've forgotten what a good make out session is like and yes it would be nice if kissing lasted more than 10 seconds before jumping into sex! We went through a stage of hardly kissing and I missed it so much! Getting better these days though. But I agree @Gemini82 shaved stubble is the worst!

13 minutes ago, lsroses said:

I'm sure it will happen for you again one day, if it's what you want @Violetta Seek and ye shall find!

I've forgotten what a good make out session is like and yes it would be nice if kissing lasted more than 10 seconds before jumping into sex! We went through a stage of hardly kissing and I missed it so much! Getting better these days though. But I agree @Gemini82 shaved stubble is the worst!

I am coming to your country. Just saying :angel:

I might be useful! :P Just saying again! 

On 30/7/2017 at 2:47 AM, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

I love kissing and hugging.  it makes me feel so good.  Some men seem to think that the only reason to hug and kiss is to get to the sex.  I agree with @Tpearl002 - sometimes I just want the kissing and the hugs, without the sex.  People need to be touched to feel loved.  Hugs and kisses are the best way to have that human touch.

Most men are like this. Hugs translate to sex with them. We view things completely different 

11 minutes ago, kairi said:

I am coming to your country. Just saying :angel:

I might be useful! :P Just saying again! 

Don't tease me @kairi it's far too cold for you greeks over here!! 

2 hours ago, lsroses said:

Don't tease me @kairi it's far too cold for you greeks over here!! 

Your right @lsroses! My  Greek hotness won't stand your weather 

Edited by kairi

Or your weather can't stand my hotness!!  :P:angel:

2 hours ago, lsroses said:

Haha you never know eh!;)