Lookingformyself2014

Barry Manilow fans

7 posts in this topic

Am I the only Barry Manilow fan here? 

Nope I'm a Barry fan matter of fact saw him in concert last summer in England my gf bought us tickets loved every minute.. He's quite the performer... 

On 9/11/2017 at 9:38 PM, SimplyTrouble said:

Nope I'm a Barry fan matter of fact saw him in concert last summer in England my gf bought us tickets loved every minute.. He's quite the performer... 

That sounds awesome!!! The only time i have seen him perform is on a dvd of a concert from 2003. i have watched so many times its skipping horribly now lol 

What is your favorite barry song? 

I love Barry so much I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM I CANT LAUGH AND I CANT SING IM FINDING IT HARD TO DO ANYTHING.. Lol Btw I have video on my phone while I was at the concert .. He sure can get around for an older man.. At one point he even sat up on his piano.. 

I really enjoyed this.. He sounds so good ..

23 hours ago, SimplyTrouble said:

I love Barry so much I CANT LIVE WITHOUT HIM I CANT LAUGH AND I CANT SING IM FINDING IT HARD TO DO ANYTHING.. Lol Btw I have video on my phone while I was at the concert .. He sure can get around for an older man.. At one point he even sat up on his piano.. 

Wow!! That would of been awesome to see!! 

23 hours ago, SimplyTrouble said:

I really enjoyed this.. He sounds so good ..

Thanks for sharing! Ive seen this Before on YouTube, but it is an awesome video!! Most of the music on my ipod is Barry manilow...i listen to him constantly!!!