marbi

Breastfeeding

14 posts in this topic

Ladies, I'm embarrassed to admit this one. Please tell me I'm not a complete weirdo lol.  One of my fantasies involves a breastfeeding mama. I always think about massaging her full breasts and sucking on her nipples while her sweet  milk flows into my mouth. 

I think it might be unique-let's see if some ladies reply in support! Hasn't crossed my mind before, but a few thoughts pop to mind:

1) I don't think it's weird and don't think you should be embarrassed-it just feels unique to me,

2) I think you are going to help a lot of breastfeeding mums with confidence!  When I was breastfeeding-I really struggled to see my breasts as sexual objects. Because breast play is such a huge turn on for me,  it started impacting our sex life-and I didn't believe hubby that they were still sexy-I felt like a cow! Reading your post makes me realise breast-feeding breasts can still be sexy!

3) Still don't think I would want to suck on a mums milk filled breasts - but the way you described this is super sexy and I would definitely be open to receiving it if I was still breastfeeding! I think you'll be creating some new fantasies for mums here so good on you!

Thank you so much for your support @Shy_Kat I felt silly posting it but I seriously think about it a lot lol.   I was the same way while breastfeeding, they were purely used for feeding my little one and I didn't feel sexy at all, just felt like a cow as you said.  Closer to the end, when I started to feel like myself again and occasionally would notice some leaking during sex it just started to become a turn on for me and developed into this strange fantasy. 

@marbiYou're so welcome-words were genuine! And we can be weird together lol! I posted a thread earlier about using objects that aren't sex toys for play, because I'm so curious to know if other people do too. So far I'm the only one in that camp haha but on a serious note-I think that's what I'm so happy about on this forum-I genuinely don't think people will judge and at least we have a safe space to raise our crazy thoughts 

I truly appreciate it, it really is so nice to have a judgment free zone to get our feelings out! I haven't read your thread yet but I'll head over there now. I'm sure you won't be the only one haha. ☺ 

It's not an uncommon fetish.  I'm sure you could find a woman who was into it!

My ex-GF and I could both still express milk (though we'd both stopped breastfeeding long before) when we were first dating.  Every now and then we'd get a surprise bit of milk when sucking.  I don't think it was much of a turn on or turn off in our cases.

Nothing to be bashful about. I'm don't see anything wrong with it. It's a very sacred and precious gift that we women produce breast milk. I love children, mothers and boobs....so I am with it. Thank you for turning me on to a new idea.

I breastfed 3 kids. I had enuff milk in my jugs to be the "wet nurse" of the block....multiple  blocks even. After reading this post....I feel like my golden potion (titty milk) could have been used and enjoyed so much more. 

One of the best things I've ever did for my kiddos was breastfeed, but it wiould have been a double bonus to have a lady friend who enjoyed the magic of lactation and helped me to "moooo" with her fondling and stimulation.

I have always wanted to experience tasting milk from a woman's breasts. You are not alone. It would be so intimate and sensual to share that. No, you are not a weirdo and not alone. ;)

Edited by Yogagirl34

I stumbled on some erotica where two new moms discovered their attraction to each other and they tasted each other's milk while they got intimate. It was rather hot. 

Thanks for sharing your fantasy. 

I have a fantasy that involves a woman who is a new arrival at a harem. She is taken one day to see another woman who is lactating and she is shocked to see a young woman at one of her breasts sucking softly. and swallowing the milk that is produced. She is guided to her other breast and is told to...suck...drink...and soon she is tasting the warm sweet milk and swallowing. The lactating woman begins to caress the back of each each woman's head, then after some time she gently signals them to stop, after which she pushes their faces towards each other and they begin to kiss. 

I still nursed my baby last year this time. Due to meds I'm on, I still produce milk. I am sometimes surprised when i feel the wetness around my breasts when I'm very turned on but its not a turn on itself. Maybe just a minor hassle.

My husband also does not seem to be fussed at all. My breasts aren't really sensitive to touch, and never has been, so breast play is usually rather limited. 

My girlfriend, however, says she has plans to get me to appreciate the potential of my own breasts, so I'll report back if my opinion on this changes. :-)

19 hours ago, treelover123 said:

I still nursed my baby last year this time. Due to meds I'm on, I still produce milk. I am sometimes surprised when i feel the wetness around my breasts when I'm very turned on but its not a turn on itself. Maybe just a minor hassle.

My husband also does not seem to be fussed at all. My breasts aren't really sensitive to touch, and never has been, so breast play is usually rather limited. 

My girlfriend, however, says she has plans to get me to appreciate the potential of my own breasts, so I'll report back if my opinion on this changes. :-)

Fingers crossed 

considering my still breastfeeding you have me curious.......my hubby has hinted but i thought he was kidding.

Usually I don't think about this but the other day I was sitting next to a heavily pregnant classmate and couldn't stop fantasizing about licking her breasts! Thankfully the professor brought in Halloween candy so I rechanneled my energies into savoring a Snickers.