Girljusthavingfun

What don't you care about?

17 posts in this topic

Could be anything! I like random no brainer threads sometimes to unload  the baggage and express oneself to help feel a little lighter and more free.

I'll start....I don't care about status quos or image. I like what I like and I say "live and let live."

Hmm that just made me think that I care about too many things.  I need to stop caring so much about what anyone and everyone thinks about what I like and what I want to say, and what I want to do.  I need to learn to just be me.  Easier said than done.

12 minutes ago, CuriouslyMarriedWoman said:

Hmm that just made me think that I care about too many things.  I need to stop caring so much about what anyone and everyone thinks about what I like and what I want to say, and what I want to do.  I need to learn to just be me.  Easier said than done.

I think it's natural to care. We are only human and we were wired with feelings and emotions. Unfortunately, we women got the majority of the feeler's and stuffs as opposed to our male counterparts. Garsh...so annoying!! lol Don't ever let this world harden you. It's okay to pick your battles, but we can please everyone and should not break our backs attempting to. I feel that life experiences and maturity helps to "not give a damn" about the trivial petty crap. Hugs. :)

Edited by Girljusthavingfun

I don't care about people that don't matter to me and they think they do.I don't give a f..ck about their opinion

7 minutes ago, kairi said:

I don't care about people that don't matter to me and they think they do.I don't give a f..ck about their opinion

Yanno what they say about opinions..."opinions are like assholes...everyone has one!" :P

6 minutes ago, Girljusthavingfun said:

Yanno what they say about opinions..."opinions are like assholes...everyone has one!" :P

Hahahahaha omfg!!No I didn't know that

21 minutes ago, kairi said:

Hahahahaha omfg!!No I didn't know that

But you didn't hear that from me. :whistle: Lol 

How bi you are, what label you wear, what you decide to F, or who for that matter, what you last ate, what car you drive, what your income level is, what your status is, this list is long!

Right now, all I care about is when will these hiccups go?

I don't care about a persons status or income race religion or sexual orientation, what matters is that they are a good honest person and that they treat me well and show me respect and consideration. 

36 minutes ago, myladylove said:

I don't care about a persons status or income race religion or sexual orientation, what matters is that they are a good honest person and that they treat me well and show me respect and consideration. 

Well said! What's on the inside, is what truly matters. A good heart is priceless:)

I don't care what anyone thinks about how I conduct my life...

I don't care to argue whether dogs or cats make better pets.  I adore them both.

What anyone thinks of my choices ... like ‘I can’t believe you came out ... what if ...’ Really ... the world’s to full of ... ‘what if’s’

James Bond, anime, football

don't care about conforming to gender stereotypes

I don't care about departmental boundaries in academics.