Girljusthavingfun

Queefing-Pussy Farts

10 posts in this topic

Excuse my blunt choice of words. How do you feel about when it happens? Turn on, embarrassing or how? 

I used to laugh at it. Now I just ignore it, its super normal.

I should have a notebook for all the new words I'm learning on this site.  Never heard the term "queef". 

I was absolutely horrified the first time it happened to me.  Still a bit embarrassed when it happens. But at least now I have some idea of how it happens (had to look it up.)

Also never heard the term "queefing", but glad to find out there's a name for it. Also glad to hear that it's normal, I always thought it was pretty weird. I used to be embarrassed but I've been with my husband long enough to build up a comfort level to just about anything

I just ignore it, unless my partner makes a face or something, then I clarify what it was and say excuse me!

Thanks for weighing in ladies! The openness of Shys is a beautiful thing. 

I agree...it is super natural and should be viewed as a positive thing as it merely means we women are incredibly wet and am feeling mighty turned on. I asked bcuz my lover kept licking me between penetration and my vag was going off. I love being able to be fully comfy with my partner to the point that almost anything goes bcuz as we know in the heat of passion...there's very little room for bashfulness and inhibitions. 

The power of the "P" rocks! :lol:

It hasn't happened to me, honestly. Maybe I'm weird but not so far. Not YET. I haven't been with anyone in years so there is a possibility as I'm getting older etc but I guess I'd be embarrassed first time. It's just natural tho. 

It is normal and never really thought about it but now in yoga class tonight I will wonder if a female student farts (which happens a lot with other students) where the noise came from ha!!!

Our daughter played "queef" in our scrabble game tonight and scored 32 points!

#NotYourGrandmothersGameOfScrabble

32 minutes ago, celeste teal said:

Our daughter played "queef" in our scrabble game tonight and scored 32 points!

#NotYourGrandmothersGameOfScrabble

Reminds me. My girls used to put their legs up in the air etc and see who could make the loudest queef. I didn't even know it had a propper name at the time. It was just called a fanny fart to me but they corrected me at the time with "Mum it's called a Queef, don't you know anything."  Well how about that.  That was a few years back now. I guess we are never to old to learn. Lol