Prettykitty79

New to this site

6 posts in this topic

Hi,  I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. Im married and bicurious. I have 3 sons. My husband is also bicurious. So we are open to each other have another partner but never have gone threw with it yet. My husband's friend told him about this site and said I should check it out. So here I'm am. And lost! Lol 

Hey. Welcome. Glad to have you. Your in an excellent place to begin your investigation. Lots of women from around the world and all walks of life to offer support and encouragement. Check out the forums and topics, if you have a question, just pop it in, someone will answer it. Once again nice to meet you and enjoy discovering yourself :)

Welcome!  Be sure to stop by How Our Forum Works to see the site rules and many other helpful posts.  The action is in the forums, so feel free to dive in!

Welcome,  please feel  you are not alone.  You will find friends and many here who can support, listen and share their  stories.  You may feel lost at times, we all do, but please consider his a safe place, a home for you.

Hi. Welcome. Its a lovely place to be for help and support. Lots of like minded people of all ages. 

Hello and welcome from northern WI!  This is a great forum- very helpful!