Matty

Hurrican Irma

7 posts in this topic

If anyone in the fourms is in the path of this storm please take shelter and be careful.

If anyone is in the Florida, Georgia area or any other area's effected by these storms please check in and then post once storm is over and you have power again or access to your phone.

I am in Virginia the storm isn't coming here if anyone wants to travel this direction.,

Stay Safe.

I am in North Georgia and they have cancelled school Monday and Tuesday as a precaution.  They are predicting high winds and rain and possible tornadoes.  Fortunately we have a couple of "mountains" in our town which usually breaks up the wind currents.  I think the biggest concern is losing power lines.  Fingers crossed as the winds are starting to pick up already.

7 hours ago, Leigh1968 said:

I am in North Georgia and they have cancelled school Monday and Tuesday as a precaution.  They are predicting high winds and rain and possible tornadoes.  Fortunately we have a couple of "mountains" in our town which usually breaks up the wind currents.  I think the biggest concern is losing power lines.  Fingers crossed as the winds are starting to pick up already.

Stay safe Girl

Stay safe to all those affected by the hurricane!!

Just saw on the news Charleston SC was getting hammered with Storm surges  and some coastal areas of North Carolina ( although no where near as bad as Florida and GA) 

Stay safe, ladies!

That is one badass storm, I hope everyone in its path finds shelter and stays safe. I'm on the east coast way north of it and have been experiencing high wind, lots of rain, and rough seas, as a result of pressure being pushed up from Irma....and I'm nowhere close, which goes to show the magnitude of this hurricane.