N00Bi

Bisexual Pride & Positivity

49 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ChemFem said:

Imagines PAN-SCAN to the tune of the Can-Can: "PAN-SCAN can you do the Pan-Scan if you can then I can, I can Pan-Scan if you Pan-Scan can you Pan-Scan oh."

Oh man. I am HAUNTED by the tune for Mr Sandman. Anywhere it can try to squeeze itself in, it will, and I'm stuck with the latest filk in my head for HOURS. So, while I appreciate the pan-scan-can-can (say it five times fast), what immediately came to mind when you mentioned fitting it to a tune was "Mr. Pan-scan~ Scan me a pan~" X.X

1 hour ago, ElieRose said:

Oh man. I am HAUNTED by the tune for Mr Sandman. Anywhere it can try to squeeze itself in, it will, and I'm stuck with the latest filk in my head for HOURS. So, while I appreciate the pan-scan-can-can (say it five times fast), what immediately came to mind when you mentioned fitting it to a tune was "Mr. Pan-scan~ Scan me a pan~" X.X

Sorry for getting that stuck in your hand. We can try to come up with better filks together.

eafd92bfe8ad7484ca2343153b8df247.jpg

I like those pics, funny and uplifting

I wish there were more of them in continental Europe, like the funny ones, not just the militant ones "let's say no to homophobia!" with a screaming chick, for example

It's all about tumblr. That's where the funny ones are.

Yoooooooo!!! It's been so long! Mostly because I can never use my own laptop because a kid is on it. All the copying & pasting & linking is v.v.difficult to do on phone/tablet. 

Firstly, lets have a really funny story about a Gay Kingdom off Australia.

https://no-i-am-robeena.tumblr.com/post/168161566560/thefingerfuckingfemalefury-minerfromtarn

tumblr_p06hfh3DBC1qeqt82o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozs2f8oM8Z1w7u8nmo1_540.jpg

I suppose these two are just general positivity.

tumblr_p037lxUyH51w7u8nmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ozzptpW30t1wrpy0wo1_1280.jpg

He's awesome. 

On 10/16/2017 at 9:08 PM, N00Bi said:

tumblr_oxhb2p1efk1w8u7yzo1_1280.jpg

OMG!!! This is everything. <3 

If I ever come out publicly, I'm posting this everywhere! :lol:

Edited by BellaLuna

Photo is of a Bi Pride banner I made about ten years ago (!)

bipridechant.jpg

I love it. 

the problem is biphobia not bisexuality.JPG

Fact: Level 2 bisexuals can tell you the hex code of any colour just by looking at it

Source:bifacts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

bifacts:

the-chemical-pilot:

bifacts:

Fact: A lot of people are confused about what bisexuality is or what it means to be bi. To clarify: “bi” is short for the word “bike” which in itself is actually short for “bichael”. We hope this clears things up.

Thank you.

You’re welcome

bifacts:

zypherion-immortalis:

bifacts:

cheek-to-cheek-in-hell:

bifacts:

Fact: Bisexual people in different gender relationships are basically straight, and bisexual people in same gender relationships are basically gay. Baking powder is basically flour so you can more or less use them as substitutes for each other. Tigers are basically large house cats and make suitable pets. Money is basically paper so you can get away with paying for goods and services using the A4 sheets you’d find in a printer. Pillows are basically just feathers so as a substitute if no pillow is available just rest your head on a live duck.

does it need to be a bisexual duck

Yes

Bisexual A4 paper too?

Okay, now you’re just being silly.

Fact: You don’t have to have dated people of multiple genders to be bi, and you don’t stop being bi if you get married. You can be bi your whole life long because your bisexuality is part of you, not your availability to others. 

tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo1_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo4_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo8_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo6_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo10_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo3_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo7_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo9_1280.png
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_p14rlpYXNV1vt1xbgo5_1280.jpg

On 9/30/2017 at 11:06 AM, lsroses said:

I watched this you tube vid the other day and I thought it was brilliant and very honest. I might be slightly biased as I've been a little in love with her ever since her role in True Blood, but anyway, for those that are interested this is her story of what she's experienced as a bisexual woman.

I watched this video several months ago and it was very cathartic. It helped me realize I wasn't alone in this process.

Powerful history lesson there! I need to look into this Tea Marie person.

tumblr_onq7ye1VgX1u3l8u0o1_1280.jpg

Dating tips for bi people #2

If you’re trying to get someone you’re interested in to really believe that you’re bi, follow this easy trick: Pair telling them you’re sexuality with an outrageous lie in order to make your sexuality more believable by comparsion. For example, I like to say “I bi but another thing you might not have guessed about me is that i am a mermaid, cursed to walk the earth as penance for the crimes of my father. I keep waiting for the signal that i am welcome back home, but i fear it will never come.”. Something like that is super charming, funny and makes it easier for your date to believe your sexuality :)

tumblr_p28unlCm7L1t5gljxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_p23vzeBxJ01woep1vo1_1280.jpg

"My attraction to girls wasn’t something I had planned, it just happened. While my attraction to guys was something I talked myself into before I even knew what attraction felt like. I was expected to like guys and I wanted to like guys because I wanted love. When I admitted my attraction to girls I started questioning my attraction to guys. Was it something I actually felt or did I just want it because I thought that there weren’t any other options? This whole thing confused me and made me feel lost and “in between” because liking both guys and girls meant that I wasn’t straight but I wasn’t gay either. So I focused on girls. And that’s when I realized that I definitely was attracted to guys. I didn’t want to be because I wanted to belong to a group. But denying it showed me that my attraction was real because even though I didn’t want to feel it, I did.

Now I’m older and I know that I’m not “in between”. I do belong to a group. I’m a whole person and I like whoever I like."

From mygayisshowing on tumblr

Too sleepy to this thread right now, but commenting so I remember to! 

Via @petalzhuerta on tumblr

I’m speaking for myself here but I am 110% sure that God loves me and that my queerness is NOT a sin.

I am 110% sure that They are with me and that they love me.

I am 110% sure that They are there marching along side me behind the picket line.

I am 110% sure that They are found in the night clubs and bars, sactuaries for many of us.

I am 110% percent sure that They are there in my most intimate moments.

I am 110% sure They are there when our oppressors seek to harm us.

I’m so fucking done second guessing it, I’m passed(and over) the theological debates, I’m passed wondering if the Most High made made me intrinsically flawed

God fucking loves me.