SakuraGirl

Supergirl Article

11 posts in this topic

Nice article. http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a43186/supergirl-sanvers-lgbtq-fandom/

Edited by SakuraGirl
get link to work

Wow that's super inspiring! Any media powerful enough to keep somebody from suicide is positive in my book.

It is a pretty awesome story. And rewatching season 1 adds so many layers to Alex's coming out in how she deals with Kara's "coming out." Unfortunately I read an article saying that Florina Lima is leaving the show, so Sanvers will most likely end. This will be a big hit to LGBT, unless there s an immediate replacement. I have to admit they don't have the healthiest relationship. A lot of secrets and lying about what they really want. But they re adorable together. 

Chyler Leigh and Lana Parilla are great about reaching out to their LGBT fans and supporting them. We need more actors like that. 

Florina is going to leave the show!? :O That’s a shame! I think Leigh and Lima look cute together, anyway, I hope there will be another love interest to Alex soon. 

Thanks for the link :) But it’s 2bad!!! I really liked her character! And their break up happened in the last episode of Supergirl! :( What’s wrong with u Hollywood????  lol ...... Btw, sorry for my broken English, I’m still learning!  

I dont think it s all hollywood s fault. Here it was the actress that chose to leave the show. 

At least they're not going to kill her off. Progress?

The guilty is 50/50 I guess? :/ Anyway, fue bueno mientras duró! Lol I’ll continue watching Supergirl! I love it! I’m tooo geek about it! I have my own Dc Comics’s collection! :) I can’t wait to see “JusticeLeague” the next week! I’m beyond excited!!! 

Edited by BlueSea

On 10/11/2017 at 2:40 PM, ChemFem said:

At least they're not going to kill her off. Progress?

Hahahahaha that’s right! Well, I think it’s better that way 

Edited by BlueSea