ElizabethG

Dom or Sub

76 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, NoOne said:

Mostly sub.  You can tease me for hours, but be sure to keep my hands well bound because I'm also a bit mischievous and tend to challenge my dom.  :angel:

Haha same here. I make a very bratty sub.

Sub at first and then Dom

I'm a switch.. it depends what mood I'm in.

I am extremely submissive with my husband and other male partner.

I desperately want the chance to experience both being dominated by, and dominating, a woman.  So for now,  I will say I imagine myself to be a switch.  Preference TBD ;-)

On 11/28/2017 at 0:45 PM, NoOne said:

Mostly sub.  You can tease me for hours, but be sure to keep my hands well bound because I'm also a bit mischievous and tend to challenge my dom.  :angel:

That sounds like fun! :air_kiss:

On 29/11/2017 at 3:45 AM, NoOne said:

That's definitely a turn on. :air_kiss:

For me sex is best when there's mutual desire. Strong dominant/submissive behaviour is a turn-off for me, but on the assumption that people are actually using dom/sub in terms of leading/following in sex, with boys I'm the follower/sub. Males are naturally the leader when it comes to sex, they generally have the gift of a strong sex drive. With girls, I can be either but usually I'm the leader/dom. But in all cases, it's mutual love, passion and desire that drives me and makes for intense and powerful orgasms. <3

I was just talking about this with partners in terms of trying to figure out boundaries. One thing I realize is that a certain part of me wants to follow the lead of others as it absolves me of the responsibility to think and make decisions for myself. Being sexually submissive is one outlet to explore this without giving up my autonomy when it really matters. I am much more comfortable with people who (consensually) assert control over my body but leave my mind free than the other way around.

On 1/3/2018 at 7:57 PM, ChemFem said:

I was just talking about this with partners in terms of trying to figure out boundaries. One thing I realize is that a certain part of me wants to follow the lead of others as it absolves me of the responsibility to think and make decisions for myself. Being sexually submissive is one outlet to explore this without giving up my autonomy when it really matters. I am much more comfortable with people who (consensually) assert control over my body but leave my mind free than the other way around.

That's a beautiful description of what it feels like for me. To me submission is all about freedom of mind by giving up control over my body to another woman. The pleasure and pain she inflicts on me is like a mutual gift between us. I'm giving her my body and she's giving me the ecstasy of letting my mind go places it could never go otherwise. 

Then when you add in the trust factor that she's hurting me consensually and that it's a shared experience that we're both enjoying and bonding from that's what would really really do it for me! 

Edited by cremdelachoc

I'm definitely more turned on by being submissive...BUT...I have my moments where I take charge. I don't fantasize about BDSM, either, but I'd be open to trying some things with the right partner.  

I prefer to be submissive. But I have to really trust my partner to give up control. 

4 hours ago, kairi said:

Dom

I'm honestly a bit surprised...based on some of your interactions in the music forum I would have guessed sub.

I've never been with a woman, but I would say I would likely be a sub. 

With a woman, I'm an old fashioned Dom. I love to open the door or give up my seat for a lovely lady.  I  the bedroom, i love to please.  

5 hours ago, ChemFem said:

I'm honestly a bit surprised...based on some of your interactions in the music forum I would have guessed sub.

@ChemFem we all have our weaknesses ;) 

I don't like being dominated completely but I have no choice but to obey  @lsroses as I am sure you noticed :P It's a one kinda woman thing or something :P

3 hours ago, kairi said:

@ChemFem we all have our weaknesses ;) 

I don't like being dominated completely but I have no choice but to obey  @lsroses as I am sure you noticed :P It's a one kinda woman thing or something :P

Haha! @kairi You mean I'm the only one who can make you do as you're told?? All this power!....how shall I use it?? :hyper:

15 minutes ago, lsroses said:

Haha! @kairi You mean I'm the only one who can make you do as you're told?? All this power!....how shall I use it?? :hyper:

You know you are the only one ;p 

As for the power, you can do whatever you want. It's not like I have a choice :O

Well in answer to the thread I guess that means I'm a Dom then @kairi:rolleyes:

I'm not really. I've always been a sub with husband as he likes to be in control. I prefer it to be more equal though, and when he has given in I've enjoyed it a lot more. So I guess I'm a switch. 

1 minute ago, lsroses said:

Well in answer to the thread I guess that means I'm a Dom then @kairi:rolleyes:

I'm not really. I've always been a sub with husband as he likes to be in control. I prefer it to be more equal though, and when he has given in I've enjoyed it a lot more. So I guess I'm a switch. 

You and I both know that you are not but whatever you say!  :P A switch I meant 

Edited by kairi

3 hours ago, kairi said:

You and I both know that you are not but whatever you say!  :P A switch I meant 

Isn't the definition of switch somebody who is dominant with one person but submissive with another? That sounds like what @lsroses just described.

30 minutes ago, ChemFem said:

Isn't the definition of switch somebody who is dominant with one person but submissive with another? That sounds like what @lsroses just described.

;)  :superman: who says I am talking only about sex @ChemFem

Edited by kairi

14 minutes ago, kairi said:

;)  :superman: who says I am talking only about sex @ChemFem

The forum title says you are, for one :P

If I could step in @ChemFem and @kairi......:P

Sexually, I don't have a clue what I prefer, I've always been dominated, but on the rare occasions he's let me take control I've enjoyed the tease immensely. But I like my hands being restrained so I'd say I'm mostly sub, at least with my husband. But man or woman, it depends whether that person is more dominant than I am. Every relationship is different isn't it? I just know I'm fine either way, so I stick by what I said about being a switch

I do however, have a dominant personality and do tend to get what I want so yes, you're probably right @kairi in most aspects I'm dominant, or maybe just really bossy and like telling people what to do.....especially you! ;) Totally true! Sexually, how the hell would we know...we're 2000 miles apart and don't have that sort of friendship, despite our hilarious thread interactions that clearly throw people off!:lol: 

Definitely Dom. I love to see, and hear her reactions to what I do. I love the sounds she makes, the expressions on her face, the way she thrashes, and  bucks,